• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Every time there's a new survey, I picture Bravo printing out HaloGAF community feedback only to send it through a paper shredder while laughing.

Karl2177

Is there a place where I can get the survey sent to a different email? I lose access to that particular email account in 2 weeks, so I'd like to switch it up. If also like to change my email on here, but it won't let me...

Akai__

Why is the rank animation always played, when pressing the select button? Can we change that to once?

Is there a place where I can get the survey sent to a different email? I lose access to that particular email account in 2 weeks, so I'd like to switch it up. If also like to change my email on here, but it won't let me...

Don't know about Halowaypoint, but on here you need to PM a Mod.

Ryde3

Pretty solid. I really appreciate the Rally Hog because it's nice to have REQ hogs that aren't just a different paint job and "more armor".

Nice, I'm always driving Hogs so I'm secretly excited - faster/more armor sounds wicked!

I still can't believe the driver doesn't get an assist though! It's outrageous.

Really nice matchmaking today... Please stop giving me Champion and 2000 CSR enemies.

Honestly, it's probably just going to get worse. The longer time goes on the less people that play and the ones that do stay are generally more skilled. When the game first released, I believe the system had enough players to support this type of matchmaking system, however now we are seeing it’s not really the case. Just the other week I had a game that had a Champion and Gold in it (they weren’t in a party), like that should never happen. At the lower levels I don’t think the issue is there as much, there are still plenty of players in those skill brackets. However, at the higher levels it becomes very apparent. Playing parties a majority of the time and playing against the same people for multiple games.

Ryde3

Welp, bought Overwatch.

Sorry Halo and RIP Achilles.

ah man I've done nothing but play Overwatch since it came out - I will jump on to contribute for the Armor over the weekend, and try out the new Hogs, but I think aside from getting placed in FFA and Slayer, I won't be on much until the June update later this month.

still <3 you Halo

TCKaos

Just looked at one of the last canon fodders and hoo boy.

cf_cvr_tfs-dc829f6cdd7d482cb3fe301a6e166ad8.jpg

What the hell is even happening here? What happened to Chief's body? His legs look kinda weird, like he's mid stride or something. The perspective on his knees is weird and we can't really tell how long his legs are. Meanwhile, on that torso, Jesus Christ. What even is happening there?

A5Ciehx.png

What direction is he turning? His right shoulder is diving off to the right and his left shoulder is diving off to the left. He's got this massive, crazy hunchback thing going on because the artist tried to draw him leaning forward but clearly nobody knows how the fuck that works at all, so instead his entire torso just shifted off-center, giving him ridiculous scoliosis. He's leaning forward according to the perspective put on his back, leaning over to the side according to his shoulders, and his chest would lead us to believe that he's facing us head on, much to the chagrin of every other part of his body that isn't his head.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

What the hell is even happening here? What happened to Chief's body? His legs look kinda weird, like he's mid stride or something. The perspective on his knees is weird and we can't really tell how long his legs are. Meanwhile, on that torso, Jesus Christ. What even is happening there?

A5Ciehx.png

What direction is he turning? His right shoulder is diving off to the right and his left shoulder is diving off to the left. He's got this massive, crazy hunchback thing going on because the artist tried to draw him leaning forward but clearly nobody knows how the fuck that works at all, so instead his entire torso just shifted off-center, giving him ridiculous scoliosis. He's leaning forward according to the perspective put on his back, leaning over to the side according to his shoulders, and his chest would lead us to believe that he's facing us head on, much to the chagrin of every other part of his body that isn't his head.

Still would rather have this than all the art from Escalation, lol. Hopefully Tales from slipspace is decent in the art department.

Haruko

I feel like his upper body needs to just be shifted like this:

Trup1aya

A5Ciehx.png

I'm just gonna assume a splinter grenade is exploding in the foreground, distorting our view... That's the only logical explanation.

Yeah, the company was much more active when we were going for armor. Once, we started to work for the helmet it just fizzled out.
I still think that the maps are far too stale in slayer and arena. 343 really REALLY needs to start inserting some good forge creations into those playlists. Also I wish the rank reset was a true rank reset and it didn't keep your hidden skill or whatever that is.

I hate that the CE playlist is doubles and not 3v3.
3v3? Needs to be at least 4v4. Honestly I'd totally get into some 8v8 chaos in CE if 343 would make it a playlist. All maps from CE and not just the larger ones. But reasons... :(

I would join the SC, but my brother wants me to stay with his even though there is like 6 of us,.lol.
Can you talk them into joining halogaf? Are they active?

You know what I just realized?

Halo has no equivalent to C4. Remote detonated explosives.
The pro pipe in reach could manually be detonated.

I played the exact same matches as my friends and they got Onyx 1700 and I got Diamond 5? Is a KDA of 5,6 not good enough for Onyx? Kind of disappointing, I was so close to being slightly less crap than last season.

Strider

Easier to find people to play OW with here than Halo smh. I try... I really do...

Sent you a Bnet request Forerunner

Akai__

Only one thing we have to do now... start teaming up!

You will never see me play alone in those modes. I exclusively play Team Arena or Team Slayer with 3 other buddies. But even then we get crushed by Champions and high Onyx people. Teaming up should not be an excuse for this matchmaking, especially when there is a freaking "Focused" preference that is supposed to give you "the best match based on your fireteam's skill and connection". Feels like Halo Reach placebo preferences all over again.

So I play my first match of Breakout and this happens. The first clip is actually the last round.

Your mistake was betraying back and even responding with an insult. You could be screwed if they really report you.

Top Bottom