• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

We don't play Halo, we bitch about Halo here.

I've been playing.

I mean we got the armor back in May I believe, however there was a huge drop off in playtime after that. I know I'm guilty of it (which is why I left the company for a bit since I wasn't playing). Better games just came out and people kind of got bored of it, so that's understandable. I definitely want to try and get it before this fall because of all the heavy hitters coming out, if we don't, RIP.

I mean we got the armor back in May I believe, however there was a huge drop off in playtime after that. I know I'm guilty of it (which is why I left the company for a bit since I wasn't playing). Better games just came out and people kind of got bored of it, so that's understandable. I definitely want to try and get it before this fall because of all the heavy hitters coming out, if we don't, RIP.

I left the company because I don't even have the armor yet so I wanted to join a company that was still working on that part of the set.

Yes.

c5f560b75c81cddccec75638dc771b80.jpg

I have to say, i just watched this guys videos on Halo5s problems called The Act Man on youtube and i have to say, i agree with practically all of it. Really highlights the problems. You guys should check it out, especially Frankie. Really kinda bummed me out honestly cause hes so spot on

belushy

Banned
Announced teams. Only optic hasn't officially announced a roster yet, but its suspected to be either Cloud or Heinz.

nV: Huke Snipedown Pistola Mikwen
E6: Stellur Suspector Cratos Bubudubu
LG: Naded Eco El_Town Danoxide
TL: Penguin Rayne Spartan Commonly
ALG: Shooter Falcated Predevonator Contra
EG: Roy Lunchbox Ninja Victory X

belushy

Banned
My thoughts:

1. CLG
2. nV
3. LG
4. TL
5. EG
6. E6
7. Optic
8. ALG

edit: I think CLG and NV will run the show, though. The other 6 teams really are not good enough to compete with them.

If you have maintain sprint on, and sprint into a man cannon/lift you can spartan charge straight out of it because the game will think you are still sprinting for a little time.

I don't have maintain sprint in, maybe I was still holding on?
I was just trying to assassinate him, I'll take it!

Karl2177

Orbital at least has one sided objectives going for it. Molten has... SWAT, kinda?

Anyways, I have nothing going on tonight(aside from having the Cal/Hawaii have on in the background) and I would like to get some gameplay on my maps. Can I get 7 members of HaloGAF together to play a handful of customs on my maps?

intercession.png
refraction.png

Fuchsdh

Orbital at least has one sided objectives going for it. Molten has... SWAT, kinda?

Anyways, I have nothing going on tonight(aside from having the Cal/Hawaii have on in the background) and I would like to get some gameplay on my maps. Can I get 7 members of HaloGAF together to play a handful of customs on my maps?

intercession.png
refraction.png

Might be around after 9 or so EST to help.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
My thoughts:

1. CLG
2. nV
3. LG
4. TL
5. EG
6. E6
7. Optic
8. ALG

edit: I think CLG and NV will run the show, though. The other 6 teams really are not good enough to compete with them.

i havent been following scrims, life got in the way, but nV has so much potential. i could see liquid, luminosity, e6 really battling it for 3-5th, but not sure if EG can get it together to also be in that mix (i hope so!)

jem0208

i havent been following scrims, life got in the way, but nV has so much potential. i could see liquid, luminosity, e6 really battling it for 3-5th, but not sure if EG can get it together to also be in that mix (i hope so!)
EG drew in scrims with Luminosity last night.
Orbital at least has one sided objectives going for it.
Does it though? Does it really?

Molten has... SWAT, kinda?

intercession.png
refraction.png
I’d maybe be up for it if it’s not too late for me.

Akai__

I don't see nV being a threat to CLG. nV will probably get close, but that's about it. Good to see Naded being back, too.

Also... Ninja on a team with the 2 people that are known best for constantly bitching? That will not end well. lol

intercession.png
refraction.png

Yeah I'm down but won't be able to get on until 9 or 10 pm est.

jem0208

I don't see nV being a threat to CLG. nV will probably get close, but that's about it. Good to see Naded being back, too.

Also... Ninja on a team with the 2 people that are known best for constantly bitching? That will not end well. lol

Based off of their scrims Ninja seems to be really helping Roybox actually. He's not letting them get into much arguments and he's directing them all towards more productive discussions.

intercession.png
refraction.png

I should be on, just send me an invite when it happens.

Why didnt yout do this while we were playing!!!

I told you, Dany made me play bad!

what's Eric / Snip3down's new team called?

are they official yet / now?

really haven't been following pro league since CLG took the huge cup.

Titanfall 2 is such a huge disappointment I don't even... It's like having to play Halo 4 after hundreds of hours of Halo 5...

yup.

i have to stop looking at the threads about it, TF1 was like... the most refreshing FPS ever.

charles is très sad about this, très sad indeed

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
EG drew in scrims with Luminosity last night.

saw that. i think that EG squad should improve tremendously as they get more time together. as i mentioned i havent been watching them play, hows their comms and attitude?

while i dont see anyone dethroning clg i think this nV is much stronger than any team in season 1 not clg. it'll certainly be closer - im hoping close enough that they can pull some wins win it counts. should definitely be more exciting to watch them match up.

jem0208

curiouschas Eric / Snip3down's new team called? are they official yet / now? [spoiler said:
charles is très sad about this, très sad indeed[/spoiler]

Snipedown is on Envy with huke, pistola and mikwen.

c’est très triste...

Top Bottom