• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Groups for the Qualifier (today) tomorrow : https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/summer-qualifier-online

hpl_group_announce_burbank-54371f4250ee4d5a98ae3019a72a4416.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching replays I notice on sniper and spartan laser I often under-adjust vertically and over-adjust horizontally, likely a failure at trying to compensate for the sensitivity difference. Plz update game sooner so I can correct idiotic aim settings.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Good games to you folks earlier. That killtac in big team was kind of a good one :)

Guys, I hear this current build is super stable...

funnumM.png

yeah, massive bed shitting by azure servers. i quit out of the party, since it seemed our lobby was fucked, then played warzone with zero reqs. fun times.
seriously, shitting on kids with the pistol for an entire match was pretty cool

Trup1aya

Holy shit, optic is damn good now! They possess the talent to take a Bo5 from CLG.

Maniac played like a fucking maniac. some of the sickest Nades I've seen.

BraXzy

Holy shit, optic is damn good now! They possess the talent to take a Bo5 from CLG.

Maniac played like a fucking maniac. some of the sickest Nades I've seen.

Damn it, sounds like I missed a good match. Only just tuned in.

Interested to see how OpTic's new roster plays.

Akai__

It's just ridiculous that Bungie could release their Bulletin every Friday at 8:00pm Central European Time, while 343i can't even be consistent with them.

BraXzy

One thing that always stands out to me when I watch Lethul stream is, CLG as a whole are so usually chilled when it comes to communication. No yelling, no screaming stuff out incoherently. They're always calm and collected and just call things out simply.

Compared to a lot of teams that get crazy loud and hyped it's quite contrasting.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
One thing that always stands out to me when I watch Lethul stream is, CLG as a whole are so usually chilled when it comes to communication. No yelling, no screaming stuff out incoherently. They're always calm and collected and just call things out simply.

Compared to a lot of teams that get crazy loud and hyped it's quite contrasting.

Yeah, I can barely stand the other teams communication.

Akai__

ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

Their communication is already pretty terrible. It all adds up.

And it's not only on simple Bulletins where you see this. They don't even have a set time, where they would update the weekend/social playlist. Every playlist, so far, released at a different time.

Top Bottom