• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Fuchsdh

flirtyboys.jpg

I laughed out loud when I got to these ones. The Ellis pose needs to be a stance for your Spartan.

CyReN

Anybody know how to get the mp3 for
Never Forget by Neil Davidge
? I don't see it listed on the soundtrack coming next Monday.

^ I know its been said in here without tags, but you may want to spoiler tag the song name. Also, its a 'credits/bonus' song.. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the digital download bonus only things.

I laughed out loud when I got to these ones. The Ellis pose needs to be a stance for your Spartan.

Omg yes :lol

BigShow36

What is the debacle about?

The debacle is that 343 simply doesn't have someone to be their stalwart defender on internet forums. They need someone who will defend and uphold their honor, whatever the cost. Any decision they make will be mercilessly attacked by those who only wish to be downers. If someone out there, anyone!, can take on this monumental task to fend off these feverish fiends of the forum, we need them now more than ever.

These are trying times. The dark days before release that our forefathers spoke of and, God willing, I had hoped we would never see in our lifetime. 343 has made the perfect game; impeccable, immaculate, impossible to legitimately criticize. But rest assured my friend, criticize they will, these terrible demons of hate; fiendish trolls who have the audacity to sully the good name of Halo 4.

Have they played the game? Hah! Merely touching the blessed case would rend flesh from their pathetic fingertips in a holy blaze of Cortana-blue fire. However, while their cursed fingers cannot touch the sacred Halo, they can touch the keyboard. With this weapon, they will attempt to bring down that which 343 has so graciously constructed. Who are we to criticize them!? No one, that's who. And while you and I realize that, these hellfiends do not and will rest at nothing until every design decision is defiled.

You there! Hypertrooper of the GAF. Will you stand with me and uphold this sacred task? Be warned! This is no mere defenseforce you are joining. Nay, this is a truly trying and most assuredly dangerous path to take. But the rewards will be great, for you and I alone will bathe in the otherworldly glory of Halo 4 in a few short weeks, if we can but stave off the haters just a while longer.

As outcasts we shall be, but heroes nonetheless. Through flame and famine we shall be ever steadfast, constantly on guard against the slings and arrows of the ignorant masses. My heart is ready, and I only pray my body is as well. I ask you now; will you ride with me into the setting sun?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Oh god you posted all of the Flirty photos?

Also, was totally hoping for a hover hand over Alison. Sadly not there. lol

What a fun night

Also this picture is great lol

who_farted.jpg

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

What a fun night

who_farted.jpg

He made a tashi ceiling joke didn't he.

Edit: oh, no I got it. You just asked him to join your pro team. ;)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
789Shadow has officially commented on his two month ban:

"shit fuck balls motherfucker what is this shit"

Tashi

I feel like a bromance has budded on the Halo 4 battlefield.

Top pic reminds me of the "AWWWWWWWWWW YEA" meme, lol.

Well Bravo found out quickly that I was better at Halo 4 than he is so tried to be buddy-buddy with me the whole time

:lol

:p

Quick question about disk 2 on Halo 4. Since it is an instal disk will I be able to instal it to a usb flash drive or will I need to delete some of the things on my old 20gb hard drive in order to play it?

The debacle is that 343 simply doesn't have someone to be their stalwart defender on internet forums. They need someone who will defend and uphold their honor, whatever the cost. Any decision they make will be mercilessly attacked by those who only wish to be downers. If someone out there, anyone!, can take on this monumental task to fend off these feverish fiends of the forum, we need them now more than ever.

These are trying times. The dark days before release that our forefathers spoke of and, God willing, I had hoped we would never see in our lifetime. 343 has made the perfect game; impeccable, immaculate, impossible to legitimately criticize. But rest assured my friend, criticize they will, these terrible demons of hate; fiendish trolls who have the audacity to sully the good name of Halo 4.

Have they played the game? Hah! Merely touching the blessed case would rend flesh from their pathetic fingertips in a holy blaze of Cortana-blue fire. However, while their cursed fingers cannot touch the sacred Halo, they can touch the keyboard. With this weapon, they will attempt to bring down that which 343 has so graciously constructed. Who are we to criticize them!? No one, that's who. And while you and I realize that, these hellfiends do not and will rest at nothing until every design decision is defiled.

You there! Hypertrooper of the GAF. Will you stand with me and uphold this sacred task? Be warned! This is no mere defenseforce you are joining. Nay, this is a truly trying and most assuredly dangerous path to take. But the rewards will be great, for you and I alone will bathe in the otherworldly glory of Halo 4 in a few short weeks, if we can but stave off the haters just a while longer.

As outcasts we shall be, but heroes nonetheless. Through flame and famine we shall be ever steadfast, constantly on guard against the slings and arrows of the ignorant masses. My heart is ready, and I only pray my body is as well. I ask you now; will you ride with me into the setting sun?
I shall not accept the offer. Sir Hydranockz, the white knight, will stand at the front.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Quick question about disk 2 on Halo 4. Since it is an instal disk will I be able to instal it to a usb flash drive or will I need to delete some of the things on my old 20gb hard drive in order to play it?

Although you'll get the best experience with read/write times from a HDD, you can absolutely install it to a USB thumb drive.

What a fun night

who_farted.jpg

Tashi: 343i has made some amazing additions and changes to the Halo series in regards to objective playlists. It's not like anybody ever played Assault anyway!
Bravo: Haha- oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

Tashi

False. I have a huge crush on Alison...and the worst part is that she's reading this.

Hi!

lol. She's a more hardcore GAFfer than I am.

Tashi: 343i has made some amazing additions and changes to the Halo series in regards to objective playlists. It's not like anybody ever played Assault anyway!
Bravo: Haha- oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh even harder.

:lol that's good.

Bravo and I agreed on almost everything though.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Wait, in what world does an HDD provide faster read/write times than solid state memory?

Has something to do with memory bandwidth of usb 2.0 versus an internal hdd. I'm not an engineer, dude. Both experiences will be very similar.

Edit: No idea about the soundtrack.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics

What a fun night

who_farted.jpg

Holy shit I just realized Bravo's face there matches that one jpg of the cartoon guy for the "Aww shiet" caption, LOL.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
40 Backers
$2,865 pledged of $1,100 goal

Get pinched now.

I went in for $125.

OP updated with this, the Meltdown video, and part 1 of Dax's impressions. Back to the grind stone, I'll check in again tonight.

The support shown has been a very humbling experience for all the staff. <£

Oh oh, nice, good luck ! Will it be only for the US & UK community, or will it be worldwide ?

We want to be as inclusive as possible with the project and we we will be trying to reach out to non-english communities to try to bring them on board and make sure that their part of the overall community is represented.

It will be difficult because of the language barrier, but we're gonna do out best. Any support folks can give us in reaching out to the non-English communities would be appreciated.

Bsigg12

Any hints on what tomorrow's bulletin will be about? I saw Jessica's twitter post today about being grumpy so hopefully all this game being leaked bullshit isn't too stressful on what team is still at the studio.

Ramirez

Specific combinations of AA, Tactical and Support packages. I am not worried about the starter weapons.

And then we shall not forget the netcode. Is it good? Biggest question I am asking myself every day.

I'd say the overwhelming majority of people are going to use Dex/Shield...is resupply for nades in the Dex or Shield category? If it's shield, I think I'll go with resupply.

Top Bottom