• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Marco1

I have been looking for videos of the campaign in-action but they've all been pulled from youtube.
I take it this game has been leaked?

Overdoziz

Banned
If someone has the free time to Didact-ify my avatar, it would be a cool thing.

Anyone wanna add the symbol the Flood's forehead?

PUKQj.png

h34Na.png

I'm bored.

What part of the fiction is the Didact/Librarian actually referenced most? Seems like a lot of you have quite a bit of knowledge on their backstories but I'm mostly in the dark.

ZalinKrow

I know some people are probably getting tired of seeing this already, but I would totally appreciate some didactin' done to my avatar if anyone can :)

Hey, I wanna Didact themed avatar! Not sure how it would work with mine though.. maybe reflecting off the grunts visor? Or maybe just have the symbol behind him.. If anyone is willing to try I'd be happy to use it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, what is going on with this random Didact craze? Is this, like, the newest fashion or something?
It's just people celebrating Halo 4, getting hyped. It's standard GAF procedure when I highly anticipated game comes out, especially one that has a large sub-community following on GAF.

It's just people celebrating Halo 4, getting hyped. It's standard GAF procedure when I highly anticipated game comes out, especially one that has a large sub-community following on GAF.

You forgot the inevitable crushing disappointment and bickering about the merits(or lack there of) after the hyped product is released

I know some people are probably getting tired of seeing this already, but I would totally appreciate some didactin' done to my avatar if anyone can :)

I tried to replace the headphone on the Krow with the Didact symbol but couldn't find an image that minimized enough without getting too pixelated. :(

Top Bottom