• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

Conor 419

Banned
Just purchased and listened to the OST.

Well that was a fucking disaster. For FUCK sake 343i, what the fuck is this? Pocahontus? Why the fuck they'd incor....

I'm KIDDING.

It was very good, I'm listening to it again now so I can pick out my favorite moments from the first playthrough. I am really looking forward to experiencing these tracks within the context of the game itself, I can imagine some of the tracks fitting into some kickass story setpieces. Let's hope 343i have translated them into gameplay successfully.

--------------------

Music Question Spoiler -
Yo, was Never Forget not supposed to be in this game? It's not in the OST D:

Moa

Just purchased and listened to the OST.

Well that was a fucking disaster. For FUCK sake 343i, what the fuck is this? Pocahontus? Why the fuck they'd incor....

I'm KIDDING.

It was very good, I'm listening to it again now so I can pick out my favorite moments from the first playthrough. I am really looking forward to experiencing these tracks within the context of the game itself, I can imagine some of the tracks fitting into some kickass story setpieces. Let's hope 343i have translated them into gameplay successfully.

--------------------

Music Question Spoiler -
Yo, was Never Forget not supposed to be in this game? It's not in the OST D:

It is the ending credits music, it isn't in any of the soundtracks, limited or standard.

^ Music & Campaign spoilers.

moa.jpg

ibryKUSitMfkhU.gif

Oh, someone do me!

Or actually, I'll do me.

We can compare notes.

EDIT: Alright, I've got:

DJc19.png
Ythgi.jpg
do7mb.jpg

Suggestions?

Maybe just put the symbol on her shoulder like a tattoo, both of those images are way too distorted to keep the original avatar visible - maybe just make the lines more wavy rather than adding noise. Keeping the black and white of the image with the red of the logo could look good.

TCKaos

Maybe just put the symbol on her shoulder like a tattoo, both of those images are way too distorted to keep the original avatar visible - maybe just make the lines more wavy rather than adding noise. Keeping the black and white of the image with the red of the logo could look good.

kJAKP.png
or
xWYo3.png

Marco1

I have a dilemma!
Either get a 360 slim and halo4 ltd edition or get the halo4 litd console which doesn't include the ltd version of the game.

I picked up a Playstation TV a few months back, just tried Halo CE:A on it in 3D. Except for the resolution dropping insanely low, it's pretty neat. It's got a good sense of depth.

I wish it had allowed classic mode to be rendered in 3D as well, but oh well.

Homeboyd

I have a dilemma!
Either get a 360 slim and halo4 ltd edition or get the halo4 litd console which doesn't include the ltd version of the game.
Guess it depends in if you need a new 360. I'd go with the 4 console w/ std version of the game. Most people seem to be dropping their LE's around here anyways.

heckfu

Banned
I have a dilemma!
Get the console bundle. I was in a dilemma as well and decided to drop the LE game and go with the h4 LE console.

I picked up a Playstation TV a few months back, just tried Halo CE:A on it in 3D. Except for the resolution dropping insanely low, it's pretty neat. It's got a good sense of depth.

I wish it had allowed classic mode to be rendered in 3D as well, but oh well.
Reading this post has reminded how grateful I am that 343 didn't waste time and resources with useless features like Kinect and 3D.

well everybody is doing it, so i went with something a little different.

not a spoiler:
would be awesome if she made an appearance in halo 4, at least that's what i hope happens.

Marco1

Guess it depends in if you need a new 360. I'd go with the 4 console w/ std version of the game. Most people seem to be dropping their LE's around here anyways.

I don't need a new 360 as I sold my old one last year but I want/need to pick up another for this game. I think the advantage the console bundle has is the 320GB HDD and two controllers with the new revolving dpad.

well everybody is doing it, so i went with something a little different.

not a spoiler:
would be awesome if she made an appearance in halo 4, at least that's what i hope happens.
"Unacceptable! Unacceptable! I see now that trusting you was wrong."

Only I can use the Librarian's symbol.

Top Bottom