• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

m23

I know some people are probably getting tired of seeing this already, but I would totally appreciate some didactin' done to my avatar if anyone can :)

j0t8j3r8VFHFD.png

I know I've asked it many times, but could someone please Didactify my avatar? I'd be much obliged :)

iiqjI312dAy4X.png

Don't know if they're any good but here ya go.

ZalinKrow

I tried to replace the headphone on the Krow with the Didact symbol but couldn't find an image that minimized enough without getting too pixelated. :(

Yeah that was the main sort of idea I had, I appreciate that you tried though :p I might see if I can do anything with it when I get home later.

Edit: Sweet thanks Munish :] Shall change to that when I get back.

You realize you're all gonna be tired of these avatars in a day or two, right?

I was looking for any sort of avatar change after I realised my avatar was way too similar to the hunger games logo for comfort.

Wu, you should totally corrupt the HBO frontpage and put a Didact symbol on it. :p

Didactify meeeee

It would be sweet to replace the shotgun with the didact symbol so it looks like he is holding it in the air - would go against the original idea of your avatar though.

Plywood should put the didact symbol on his avatars finger so it looks like shes spinning it basketball style.

"Unacceptable! Unacceptable! I see now that trusting you was wrong."

Only I can use the Librarian's symbol.
Yeah. For that I am going to use the Didact symbol in Halo 3 again.

What part of the fiction is the Didact/Librarian actually referenced most? Seems like a lot of you have quite a bit of knowledge on their backstories but I'm mostly in the dark.
Terminals have the most content about the Librarian. Halo: Cryptum has the most content about the Didact.

You realize you're all gonna be tired of these avatars in a day or two, right?
Haha, you are sounding like my grandpa. <3

The only game I'm buying for the 360 in 2013.
GTA V

Who am I kidding, no one has any idea when that is coming out.
For the flak it gets - I love that line - I also love all the all the white text banners. For some reason "I would have been your daddy" really stood out to me.

Also played Reach MLG yesterday, settings feel so slow compared to Halo 4 (and even MLG Halo 3 in my opinion) + the gameplay was dull beyond belief - I cant wait for Halo 4 to hit.

The chapter titles have always been a cool touch to the campaigns.

Moa

I think I might have been spoiled the ending of Halo 4 via twitter. Fuck is wrong with people.

You using a Twitter client?

If so, see if it has filters so you can filter words, so if I tweeted you saying this: "Halo 4 ending, cortana turns yellow and flies", if you filtered the word ending, the whole tweet wouldn't appear.

I think I might have been spoiled the ending of Halo 4 via twitter. Fuck is wrong with people.
Every Youtube video of Halo 4 I see I still manage to read a couple comments before snapping to and realizing that 1. Youtube comments are stupid, and 2. spoilers are everywhere.

I've managed to avoid getting spoiled on anything so far somehow, but it's not a big deal for me either way.

Akai__

GTA V

Who am I kidding, no one has any idea when that is coming out.

The chapter titles have always been a cool touch to the campaigns.

Bungie's next installment "Destiny" maybe? Or "Watch Dogs". Looked amazing at E3.

Looking forward to those games and GTA V.

Every Youtube video of Halo 4 I see I still manage to read a couple comments before snapping to and realizing that 1. Youtube comments are stupid, and 2. spoilers are everywhere.

I've managed to avoid getting spoiled on anything so far somehow, but it's not a big deal for me either way.

You need this.
There is an option to add a button that will show the comments, for if you're not on a Halo video.

feel

Even though I prefer the interference/corruption theme on the normal avatar rather than just the Didact icon put into the avatar in a clever or funny way, this one's just amazing:
image.php

(Heckfu)

edit-
Chivalry is THE SHIT!

Top Bottom