• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

zap

The OST was released today in Europe. Not sure why but hey. You can definitely buy it tomorrow(Oct 22nd).

It's just due to timezones - right?

ibk5SwxM2Z1AGg.jpg

How's this? Didn't know where else to put the symbol, I'm more a fan of the distortion than the smart placement.

Thanks guys!

Korosenai

I have not read this thread today and now i've missed 20 pages of posts.

I hate doing these kind of posts, but did anything important happen?

Ryaaan14

Banned
I have not read this thread today and now i've missed 20 pages of posts.

I hate doing these kind of posts, but did anything important happen?
Didact symbols.
Armor skins.
Didact symbols.
343 is shortchanging us with SKU info.
Didact symbols.
Spoiler tags.
Didact symbols.
Bird shit.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Threw halo legends back in and I forgot the best feature of the damned thing was the "history" special feature. Also, frank has a great commentator/narrator voice. He should do more stuff.

zap

Threw halo legends back in and I forgot the best feature of the damned thing was the "history" special feature. Also, frank has a great commentator/narrator voice. He should do more stuff.

I was really frustrated when it wasn't Jen Taylor voicing Cortana though :/

Korosenai

Something something retcon something something rage

Everyone put a Didact symbol in their avatar.

Absolutely nothing. 0_o

Didact symbols.
Armor skins.
Didact symbols.
343 is shortchanging us with SKU info.
Didact symbols.
Spoiler tags.
Didact symbols.
Bird shit.

Someone.. Didact butt stamp.

Thanks for the summaries, guys. I figured that's all that happened.

And yes, someone please butt stamp my avatar

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm getting prepared for Halo 4's release, which will be the first Halo I buy at release. I've generally played all the Halo games but way after release and without really paying much attention to the story. Is there a good place for me to go to get caught up on the Halo story so far?

zap

Wrong part I'm talking about the "story so far" part in the special feature. It's wall to wall pillow talk from sex oconnor.

Oh right. Yeah that was good. I liked seeing Nyland's views on the whole thing.

Speaking of, what is he up to nowadays? I'd be really keen on seeing more of his work in Halo.

Dug

Banned
Pretty sure Halo 4 OST is now available on iTunes. Got an email saying my pre-order is now available for download.

Omni

Oh fuck me.

IGN just spoiled the game for me via google images when I was looking for a wallpaper. I don't know if it's the ending, but it looks to be. (Plus they had subtitles so I know exactly what was going on in the picture... How the hell is that necessary?) Christ

Slight(?) spoiler, in regards to campaign.

I guess that live action trailer was actually based from the game then, eh? Strange that they'd show it off like that

Only two weeks or so away too. Eh

senador

Banned
Pretty sure Halo 4 OST is now available on iTunes. Got an email saying my pre-order is now available for download.

Yup its up. The official remixes are there too! I love the remixes but I don't really want to hear the rest til I play the game.

Top Bottom