• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

Its SO CLOSE!
You can almost touch it!

i2DcRASsFIBMt.gif

Woorloog

Banned
And is also a term used by the Dutch.

That's why I use it, much to Over's annoyance.

A swear word or something?

It seems HaloGAF has quite a lot Dutch Halo fans, no?

Isn't "moi" something in French as well? I read French in elementary school but never learned it.

TCKaos

Isn't "moi" something in French as well? I read French in elementary school but never learned it.

"Moi" is "me" in French.

I wonder if we can hit |OT12| before we get to Halo 4 |OT|.

Nah, moi also means Hi in certain parts of Holland.

Moi means me in French.

Edit: well, there you go, both parts answered before my post.

Woorloog

Banned

TCKaos

inb4 page 3

back to bed.

someone play reach with me today. trying to hit Mythic before H4.

Shit, that reminds me that I need to get my ass movin' in Halo 3. I want a 50 before Halo 4 is out. I wanted to get to 50 before Reach but I had too much stuff to do for school.

I want to experience the magic at least once.

See? I don't even remember such a simple thing from French.

I think i can thank someone in French, but that's the extent of my French skill now...

I took two years of French in highschool and I don't remember a damn thing.

u4iX

When I say never, I usually mean the odd lurking post.

Don't make a girl a promise you can't keep.

Can't wait for this, Halo 3 playthrough, Forward Unto Dawn Finalie, MLG weekend, then Halo 4 launch

SO PUMPED

I worked with Puckett or some of the stream scheduling and suggested a few segments called "Casual Friday."

If all goes according to plan we might get to see pros play some Action Sack like gametypes such as Fiesta or Rocket Race. *fingers crossed*

Moa

If all goes according to plan we might get to see pros play some Action Sack like gametypes such as Fiesta or Rocket Race. *fingers crossed*

MLG Dallas 2009, when the pro's played Firefight.

Those moments are going to be re-made.

Im dutch.
So far as i know "moi" is french but then again im from friesland and we have our own language.
Not sure if the rest use it... I do know about 'hoi' which is 'hi' in dutch.

Attention UK HaloGAF - I have been advised by a certain online retail provider that they will be posting their copies of Halo 4 (standard and LE) on the Thursday before release. This means they should arrive by Friday 2nd November.

Which means a whole weekend of extra Halo 4 goodness before the rest of the world.

I am excite - because that means 10 sleeps for me! :D

Also, hello OT 11 - Best title ever.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
HaloGAF needs a cockney, why don't we have a cockney? We have damn near everything else, oh yeah, and we need a Russian anywhere in Russia land would work.

Attention UK HaloGAF - I have been advised by a certain online retail provider that they will be posting their copies of Halo 4 (standard and LE) on the Thursday before release. This means they should arrive by Friday 2nd November.

Which means a whole weekend of extra Halo 4 goodness before the rest of the world.

Check your PMs.

Moa

PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom