• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Wu

The OT for Halo 4 is posted on the 30th, eight days, so we'd have to really pick up the pace to clear it. OT10 lasted 18 days.

That's not a challenge, guys.
lol - I clicked on this before you edited - because I wanted to say "THAT'S NOT A CHALLENGE!"

Thanks. :)

Attention UK HaloGAF - I have been advised by a certain online retail provider that they will be posting their copies of Halo 4 (standard and LE) on the Thursday before release. This means they should arrive by Friday 2nd November.

Which means a whole weekend of extra Halo 4 goodness before the rest of the world.

I am excite - because that means 10 sleeps for me! :D

Also, hello OT 11 - Best title ever.

Check PM's please.

So halo gaf is halo 3 multi still good for someone out of euro land?
Just found my 360 and ordered 3 months of live gonna prepare for halo 4 multi.
Or should i just play reach multi?

Swarmerr

At least you didn't put your testicles on the line.
lol

I preodered because it occured to me the campaign is going to be fucking awesome.

And at the very least I can stat on kids in matchmaking.

Good points. I am hoping I meet up with people that like playing competitive customs (meaning playing games and tryharding to get the win) because I miss that from halo 3. Also don't really need visual ranks for that.

Basically I'm pumped and going to do everything I can to view halo 4 with a fresh mind when I play it, hopefully all goes well!

Anyone wanna Didactify my avatar in this thread?

jYjDAdKwZAyfE.jpg

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Curious to see how the Halo 4 OT goes over in gaming. Lot of non-HaloGaffers. Be interesting to see reaction to the game, and our *ahem* special community. (Glances at Elzar and OddOne).

GhaleonEB

You better be working on adding that Didact distortion animation to all the banners!

I'm not doing the primary banners, but I've incorporated the symbol a bit into my content.

Is there a way to add that effect in GIMP? There are a couple spots I could apply it but I'm not sure how.

Bandcamp is blocked at work, I can't download my Halo 4 OST to listen to. :(

Let me get this straight.

You download the soundtrack... from Bandcamp?

Oh Davidge, I love you so much. <3 Marty never spoiled me like this. Getting to download it in any format saves me sooooo much work.

Woorloog

Banned
Bought it from iTunes... Dammit, if only I had known.

Dunno 'bout iTunes but that site offered some form of MP3, Apple Lossless and lossless FLAC formats for the download.
I assume FLAC is truly lossless, otherwise their customer support is going to get an angry letter.
Regardless, sounds very good, even if it ain't lossless it sounds far better than from Youtube (Awakening, and some samples are my only comparisons ofc).

TheOddOne

Curious to see how the Halo 4 OT goes over in gaming. Lot of non-HaloGaffers. Be interesting to see reaction to the game, and our *ahem* special community. (Glances at Elzar and OddOne).
Non-HaloGAFfers: "I can't tell if these guys are serious or not."
HaloGAFfers: "We can't either, lol."
343: "We have a diverse fanbase."
Elzar and me: "It's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A."

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
So in this new Halo thread, are we actually going to talk about Halo, or just talk about doritos and avatar changes for 15 pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom