• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want to OT to be delayed as long as possible. As soon as the floodgates are open to the general Neogaf masses I am out of here. Unless we can keep the community thread open and active alongside the OT?

For those who were wondering/asking (thanks btw), I'm alive, family's ok, little property damage, but other people not so fortunate.. and you guys want to act like this to each other over something so insignificant?

I love you all.

Oh that's a good point. I just feel like if I were him the actual match would've been WAY more insulting than bringing it back up.

He must've hurt your feelings if you're still continuing after he's clearly being passive about you obviously poking fun... Let it go.

Akai__

I don't know, if it was already mentioned, but IGN will show 2 hours of multiplayer gameplay on Thursday. Don't know, if it is a live-stream, though.

And this friday, the MLG Halo 4 tournament will start, too. A good week for all of us and maybe an even better week, for people who get the game a little bit earlier. :)

I decided I'd play a bit of Halo 3 campaign.

Started on Tsavo Highway. I got in a warthog, and the Halo theme (not the monks chanting) started playing.

I'm not that much into orchestral scores, but I got chills. The Halo theme is right up there, if not the best single track from an OST.

I kind of consider that one Master Chief's personal theme song. The monks are the theme of the Forerunners, particularly the Halo rings.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ghaleon's a little pressed for time. He's working on it though, we just have to be patient.
Or half the thread could stop being giant spaz's so that when I refresh this thread I'm not greeted with another couple hundred post of people repeating the exact same tripe.

I'm just waiting for somebody to post a "Halo 4 |OT| Halo 4eva" thread, where inside it starts with:

"So I guess nobody else is doing one for this game, so I figured I'd put one together real quick. Not sure if anybody is interested in this game but I thought I'd check it out."

DJ88

I tried searching for a copy at several small stores in downtown earlier. Most had no idea what I was talking about, but one said they could get it for me tomorrow, Thursday the latest, if I put $20 cash down. Didn't trust him so I guess it'll be the 11/6 for me!

clear31

I'm kinda debating whether to cancel my preorder for this because i'm on the east and all my packages right now are held up due to the hurricane. I dont know how much things will clear up by next Tuesday in terms of UPS trucks being able to get out there and make deliveries

I could probably get to a shop but then again I am not sure how the stores are yet. Things seem to be good by me but surrounding areas are pretty bad

I kind of want to OT to be delayed as long as possible. As soon as the floodgates are open to the general Neogaf masses I am out of here. Unless we can keep the community thread open and active alongside the OT?

I kind of hope they can both live alongside each other a bit because the OT is going to be nuts. Not that I really participate in HaloGAF much myself.

So Im in a chat with xbox support

"Hi, when I signed up for XBL I misspelled my email. I recently fixed this, but still do not get emails from xbox or xbox rewards. Whats wrong"

"It seems you had misspelled your email when you originally made your account"

"Uh... thats what I just told you. "

I dont think this will ever be fixed.

Oh goddd hahahaha

Tunavi

Banned
"Halo 4 Forge mode is the same as before. After 5 years of development, Forge has gained a magnet feature which allows you to snap pieces together. Everything else is the same. The pieces are still grey."

"There might be an Upload to Web/YouTube feature but nobody can load Halo Waypoint to tell."

lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom