• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddermilk

Neo Member
I Think space combat is a definite possibility, the new waypoint addition totally mentions what could be a space faring UNSC and covenant vehicle.
Maybe that was the big sp ops secret :p

nillapuddin

229853_375373815877229_354137012_n.jpg

chief is a bad-a.

Trasher

I'm going to put two hours into it tonight.

I'm still at work, and will be for at least two hours. Tack on 45 minutes to drive home.

That gets us to around midnight. So I'll set a goal: no later than midnight.

~5 hours-ish.

Kyle really opened up tonight for you then! Enjoy!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Those grunt crotches look awkward as fuck. Now I see why juices is always complaining about barbies in halo.

J10

Banned
Best part of Kyle's OT is watching gaming side folks ask "is this true?" about his game descriptions. I wish I could tell them no, it's not.

Arnie

Kyle's OT is fucking hilarious, actually quite perturbed that it's been locked. Why isn't it a valid OT? Because it doesn't completely fawn over the game and it's features.

The best bit, as someone mentioned above, is that all the descriptions that are clearly worded in a facetious way are absolutely correct. Multiplayer is Call of Duty: Halo edition, Forge is the same with magnets and lighting, Theatre is a gimped version of the one we're used to.

I've still got the LE ordered, I'm still a huge Halo fan, and I'm still excited for November 6th, but there are serious causes for concern that should be noted in an OT that probably won't in Ghaleon's, and I'm not meaning that in a disrespectful way to him, that's just how Neogaf is.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Kyle's OT is fucking hilarious, actually quite perturbed that it's been locked. Why isn't it a valid OT? Because it doesn't completely fawn over the game and it's features.

The best bit, as someone mentioned above, is that all the descriptions that are clearly worded in a facetious way are absolutely correct. Multiplayer is Call of Duty: Halo edition, Forge is the same with magnets and lighting, Theatre is a gimped version of the one we're used to.

I've still got the LE ordered, I'm still a huge Halo fan, and I'm still excited for November 6th.

I did find it funny the Dragon Age 2 OT was allowed but this isn't. Though EviLore made the DA2 OT.

I dunno how you convey that there otherwise seems to be a really solid game buried beneath all the bullshit.

I do like this core argument. Just really hope the playlist management shines so we might be able to play that "core".

However I have yet to hear back!

if he called it it would've stayed, but ghaleon's got ot dibs. nothing to do with the content really, an ot doesn't need to be extravagant or d slurping.

I guess I haven't been paying close attention to Halo 4 but it seems like Halo GAF aren't big fans of the changes 343 have made. That's disappointing. Hopefully it turns out well in the end because I was hoping to get back into Halo multiplayer this time around, but based on some of those descriptions in the temp OT I understand the concerns.

I love you kyle. :lol

so despite capabilities for inter-galactic spaceflight and sentient AI, the UNSC can't store information longer than my Link to the Past SNES cart.

Tom "Dr. Pepper" Taylor

This whole section was pure gold
Halo Community Sites | The Halo community is vast. Here are a few highlights.

Amazing stuff, all very funny.

Edit:

I'll go ahead and take full credit for this idea (mentioned that they should live stream some H4 for the fans a while ago on here)
not actually taking credit for this

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I guess I haven't been paying close attention to Halo 4 but it seems like Halo GAF aren't big fans of the changes 343 have made. That's disappointing. Hopefully it turns out well in the end because I was hoping to get back into Halo multiplayer this time around, but based on some of those descriptions in the temp OT I understand the concerns.

Basically

Campaign = omglooksawesome

Multiplayer = wtfwereyouthinking (still looks fun, tho)

I've still got the LE ordered, I'm still a huge Halo fan, and I'm still excited for November 6th, but there are serious causes for concern that should be noted in an OT that probably won't in Ghaleon's, and I'm not meaning that in a disrespectful way to him, that's just how Neogaf is.
I think it's just because Ghal's OT is still coming and it was clear that it was largely a bit of fun. After a while the mods probably decided the joke had run it's course.

Arnie - If you or anyone wanted to do a serious thread about your issues with the game, I don't think there'd be a problem with that.
We're really big these days, you'll find all sorts with all different kinds of perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom