• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our party on Exile gets control of the Banshee, Gauss Hog and Scorpion in Infinity Slayer BTB. We're wreaking things, start pulling far ahead. The other team starts quitting. Soon, just one guy is left. He's doing his best, hanging in there, but it's going to be another nine minutes of misery or so for him, and a slow slog of hunting him down for us.

Then he gets a kill. A moment, later, another. And we're like, hey, he's pretty good! But he seems to be everywhere at once. So we check the score board.

And the other team is fully populated now, it's back to 8v8 from 8v1. Join in progress meant both the lone dude on the other team and our party finished up a fun game, and it happened without our realizing it was even happening.
I've been wondering about this addition to Halo MM whether it'll make or brake it. Thank you for clarifying.

J10

Banned
The Mantis looks like fun.

343 if you're reading this, please consider for Halo 5, as a counter to the Mantis, the Halo Wars Locust.

LocustHW.png

Or something like it.

They may take out seats, good mixamps, good monitors, events but they will not break our spirits.

I was wondering if there where specific monitors MLG uses - I need to find a new one but im hesitant to jump into buying one when I have no idea how good it will be for just playing games.

Someone must have done a tech review on the different screen types/ etc and put together a bullet point list of what to avoid and go for - any chance MLG has that information?

blamite

2 Mountain Dew double XP codes (3 matches apiece) to the first person to quote this post with the answer to the following question:

Name four Huragok that have been mentioned in Halo books. (?)

2 Mountain Dew double XP codes (3 matches apiece) to the first person to quote this post with the answer to the following question:

Name four Huragok that have been mentioned in Halo books. (?)

Lighter Than Some, Far Too Heavy, Prone to Drift, Vergil.

EDIT: Shit, books? Then Perfect Density, Effortlessly Buoyant, Refill Needed, Leaks Repaired. (this edit was at 3:14PM CST for clarification)

They look pretty normal there, pretty sure they just had some wild contacts in for the scene in FUD; also maybe white makeup to make them look paler.

ZOMG 1 SLEEP

Don't even care if the BR isn't as effective at range, I'll just take my lightrifle loadout so I can still have a burst weapon ;)

Yeah, they probably had contacts in and then it was edited in post to get the colors to pop like that.

343 if you're reading this, please consider for Halo 5, as a counter to the Mantis, the Halo Wars Locust.

LocustHW.png

Or something like it.

I would looooove this. It would be super cool to have a vehicle like this, plus the design is pretty awesome.

So apparently you can't change the weapon of the infected in Flood.
RIP Infection minigame gametypes.

Halo 4 looks awesome, but man has it killed a bunch of sub-gametypes.

Fuchsdh

let me guess.... they cant drive vehicles either...

RIP Jump Rope, hogs from heck, etc.

At some point I really can't feel sorry for the loss of random custom gametypes, considering we're likely to get plenty more options tweaking Dominion setups. Question is: will they have Haloball?

Fuchsdh

At some point I really can't feel sorry for the loss of random custom gametypes, considering we're likely to get plenty more options tweaking Dominion setups. Question is: will they have Haloball?

LocustHW.png

Or something like it.

They really should integrate more Halo Wars stuff into the mainline games and fiction. The vehicles were all pretty neat.

nomis

Hey Franklin, wanna know why there hasn't been an MLG flagsassination yet? Cause no one is incompetent enough to let someone with a waypoint over their head get behind them.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Hey Franklin, wanna know why there hasn't been an MLG flagsassination yet? Cause no one is incompetent enough to let someone with a waypoint over their head get behind them.

I wanna be there the day you get flagsassinated and someone puts it up in fileshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom