• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh it's only 9:15, I don't want to get to Gamestop like 2 hours early and be bored and cold, I also don't want to go too late and be at the end of a huge line. Wat do.

Get final receipt at 10, walk across street for Applebees half price apps and football, walk back across street at 11:59. :D

Ken

Triple kill with Beam Rifle. Sniping must be easier because I'm a terrible shot.

BTW how do you save films?

At the U-Vill MS store in Seattle. Pretty quiet so far.

JM35a.jpg

I am pretty surprised how many people in line for halo 4 haven't really played reach. A lot of people also said they picked it up a couple weeks ago to prepare for 4.

malfcn

Wanting to pick up and have a 11-5 achievement date. Like with Reach, a day early (due to midnight playing on the east coast). But this ain't happening. I guess tomorrow after work and voting.

Wonder if BBY will have any left.

8xvak.0_standard_870.0.jpg

Hmm. Cool thanks.

I...I thought you were going to have something to say to me based on my location. Some nugget of wisdom or knowledge that I may be personally lacking. Something I may not know about Amazon's shipping.

But instead you just took my personal data and...archived it?

And now I'm creeped out.

ಠ_ಠ

Triple kill with Beam Rifle. Sniping must be easier because I'm a terrible shot.

BTW how do you save films?

This reminds me. Hopefully I'm actually able to save and upload films this go around. I was not able to do so in Reach because apparently my name, FUBAR McDangles, was against the TOS.

Yet I've never been asked to change it. Thanks bungie.

senador

Banned
I...I thought you were going to have something to say to me based on my location. Some nugget of wisdom or knowledge that I may be personally lacking. Something I may not know about Amazon's shipping.

But instead you just took my personal data and...archived it?

And now I'm creeped out.

ಠ_ಠ

Ha! I have a similar situation and was wondering if you were in the same area, but you are on the opposite side of the country so I guess its unrelated.

willow ve

Just curious - does anyone know how long it takes to install both discs? I have the original Elite model Xbox 360 and I think it took 20 minutes for BF3 to install.

Ryaaan14

Banned
A thought just occurred to me while driving home from work.

I'm buying Halo 4 at Wal Mart in just over an hour.

Wal Mart is the only store in my city selling the game at midnight.

a zoojoo lives in my city.

A thought just occurred to me while driving home from work.

I'm buying Halo 4 at Wal Mart in just over an hour.

Wal Mart is the only store in my city selling the game at midnight.

a zoojoo lives in my city.

Don't worry. You're better than him at Halo (not kidding).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom