• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project

I wish I could get that tingly feeling I should be having right now because I'm only 20 min from buying it... But I'm frozen. You Americans in Miami are lucky.. its -10 up here in Canada.

You'll be thankful for this at midnight. There were already 20 kids lined up at 7 when I went to pay the game off, and my sister in law said at 10 it was crazy. I'm gonna leave a little later so I don't have to wait too long. Only for Halo man!!

Oh, another Kentucky HaloGAF!
Louisville, you?

Ryaaan14

Banned
This lady in electronics is the rudest person ever. Not my first time dealing with her either.

Me: "Excuse me, is there anyone else waiting for Halo?"

/she is walking away not even looking at me

Her: "I think so but it doesn't come out until midnight."

/keeps walking away

Me: "I know, but wh..."

/she is gone

There is a MASSIVE line now just to pay for the game (which Karl is now in). Got mine done early so I'm in my car listening to Lupe and playing some Layton. I'm group 6 to get my game at 12.

What is this. My gamestop isn't doing groups of any kind.

Also bummed my Warheads haven't arrived at Gamestop yet :(

Krow and I have just gone through what we think is around 3/4 of the campaign. This is so beautiful, even on splitscreen! Seriously. Sure there are those crosshatching things you see in ODST and Reach but it's all good. I cannot believe there are details we are missing.

Everything is so good.

Also, the lovely staff at Gamestop made the midnight launch very tolerable. I have a code for the Specilization unlocks I might give out in a few days. I also got a code for some Assassin's Creed DLC (Red Coat MP pack) which I might give out too.

I love life.

Depending on the store, they might not run out of stock at midnight. Stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy usually don't run through their inventory.

This sounds good. There's 3 Gamestops, 2 Bestbuys, and 3 Walmarts in immediate area around Cola, at least one of them should have H4 in stock in the next few days.

Waiting in line at gamestop and remembering why i never get any big games from here on release. Walmart and best buy are always the better option. Ugh I cant stand game stop. What was I thinking?

Am I the only Halo fan in the world not going to a midnight release? lol

Sorry, but Wal-Mart was the only place taking pre-orders for the Limited Edition online and I wanted it shipped straight to my house haha

J10

Banned
The computer at Gamestop wasn't spitting out the codes for the preoder armor; technical difficulties of some sort. Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom