• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT11| Forward Unto Dong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

X3226-W2MG7-7MFY3-J2KMD-GH3RZ
636HJ-DV9DT-FTWVH-PRW9V-KQRXZ
FDYC2-69HQD-6MMCK-7CPPX-CYJ9Z
KTW2C-KPJT4-D26X6-WQVJR-C4CFZ
3JRK2-DVHFH-DGR3K-MRJMP-YC44Z
TRCWV-JGVCK-K4Y9V-GQHWD-4J4YZ
HH6KW-H42D4-RQQ9W-CXKQR-MCVYZ
2VD2M-HT24J-6MWWQ-GHV6P-DQ32Z
4XKKK-937XW-VJ2M4-7Y4MF-Y974Z
JF7WW-RVDHW-DGCV2-WD4GJ-QFDHZ

There's 100 more of these available if you know where to look.. *cough*

Project

Right now I'm waiting outside of a Futureshop. Been here for 2 hours, only one more to go. Got Organic Chemistry tomorrow morning at 8:30... but I'm gonna be gaming H4 all night. I'm fucking pumped to get my hands on this game fellas. My fingers are probably at a temperature of -5 degrees Celsius.

Great thing is.. they will be mighty warm when I get back home with Halo 4 in my box ;)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
JF7WW-RVDHW-DGCV2-WD4GJ-QFDHZ

Got the 2nd from the bottom. Thanks love

JF7WW-RVDHW-DGCV2-WD4GJ-QFDH

This still haven theme?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Right now I'm waiting outside of a Futureshop. Been here for 2 hours, only one more to go. Got Organic Chemistry tomorrow morning at 8:30... but I'm gonna be gaming H4 all night. I'm fucking pumped to get my hands on this game fellas. My fingers are probably at a temperature of -5 degrees Celsius.

Great thing is.. they will be mighty warm when I get back home with Halo 4 in my box ;)

Futureshop? You must really want that steel book ;)

JMizzlin

Thanks FyreWulff! I took 3JRK2-DVHFH-DGR3K-MRJMP-YC44Z

e: my neighbour whose box we'd be playing on bailed on the midnight launch :( Now we won't be able to play til tomorrow night. To make matters worse I just slammed two Gamerfuels. Long night ahead.

Project

Futureshop? You must really want that steel book ;)

I'm not gonna lie, I've pre ordered twice already from futureshop. It just had the smallest line and I just wanna get home and throw the game in my disc tray.

Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with the other two copies tho..

Alright everyone. I'm leaving... my house... to go... get... Halo 4... :O

I never thought this day would come, I'm jacked. Everyone be safe out there! And feel free to add my GT: BeekleMatter for war games (after I experience SP).

Adiós Fellas!

Ken

Devin loves his sword. :p

Gotta run to the bank and not sure how long the MM search time is so I have to drop out.

Ken

After about 5 games, the game is pretty great so far. Only dislike at the moment is join in progress; was never a fan of it in CoD and I'm still not a fan of it here.

Oh yeah, Ordnance drop so far are eh. It's no fun running into 2 of 4 enemies with overshields.

I'll be up for more MP after some errands so if anyone wants to add me for games, send me a FR at Capcpom, the official gamertag of Capcom.

Ramirez

Halo 4 in 30 minutes, wooooooooooooooooooooooo

MattFoley.gif

CyReN

Also I didn't like the Gamestop employee trying to sell me the map pack when I got the limited edition (it's included) Can't tell if he tried to trick me or doesn't know.

The bum is now out of beer and hitting the heaven hill hard and now telling Kentucky fans how shitty they are compared to North Carolina

Ken

Also I didn't like the Gamestop employee trying to sell me the map pack when I got the limited edition (it's included) Can't tell if he tried to trick me or doesn't know.

Is the Map Pass code separate from the LE exclusive digital stuff like the skin?

Zoolader

Just paid for the game, now i gotta wait for te store to let us leave with them. So meanwhile I'm chilling in my car jammin out to the radiohead album sai-kun gave me. Still can't thank you enough for that gift. So damn excited!

J10

Banned
Fuck midnight releases- too old for this shit. On line in the freezing cold. For no other game would this happen. Excited none the less.

DJ88

At a Walmart in Miami. I got here at 11 and I'm 5th in line, only one other behind me with 30 minutes to go. This is way easier than the large crowds at GameStop. I just hope they have LE copies. I'm dying to get out of here to go play as much as possible tonight.

Ramirez

Welp. First person at Wal Mart for Halo.

smh

Place is a ghost town per usual.

You'll be thankful for this at midnight. There were already 20 kids lined up at 7 when I went to pay the game off, and my sister in law said at 10 it was crazy. I'm gonna leave a little later so I don't have to wait too long. Only for Halo man!!

The bum is now out of beer and hitting the heaven hill hard and now telling Kentucky fans how shitty they are compared to North Carolina

Oh, another Kentucky HaloGAF!

Ryaaan14

Banned
You'll be thankful for this at midnight. There were already 20 kids lined up at 7 when I went to pay the game off, and my sister in law said at 10 it was crazy. I'm gonna leave a little later so I don't have to wait too long.
Oh I'm thankful. It's just kinda depressing.

Ramirez

I tried to find the Halo 4 OST today at Best Buy & Wal Mart, no luck. :(

On the bright side, I have stayed completely spoiler free some how.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
There is a MASSIVE line now just to pay for the game (which Karl is now in). Got mine done early so I'm in my car listening to Lupe and playing some Layton. I'm group 6 to get my game at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom