• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Talents

Banned
191ec0echhsgp.gif

I bet all of you missed me. ;)

Also:
I love how I was right about quite a few of the things I was worried about in H4 and everyone said I need to play the game, and it doesn't look bad; my reaction to that:
sogood.gif

ElRenoRaven

http://www.abload.de/img/191ec0echhsgp.gif[IMG]

Also:
I love how I was right about quite a few of the things I was worried about in H4 and everyone said I need to play the game, and it doesn't look bad; my reaction to that:
[IMG]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm142/nericera/James%20Franco/sogood.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hey. Have faith. Just Believe damn it. lmao

DeadNames

Banned
191ec0echhsgp.gif

Also:
sogood.gif

I was thinking about you today brother <3

Fracas

#fuckonami
http://www.abload.de/img/191ec0echhsgp.gif

Also:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm142/nericera/James Franco/sogood.gif
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42234473&postcount=4709
Tbh, if the invisible ranking thing is true, imo it's going to promote cheating more. Say if the rank resets after a set period of time, people will spend less to pay people to rank them up, but they will pay it more often. I know one of my team mates will be levelling accounts like crazy to make a fair amount of money in his spare time.

Lol every single person in this thread is going to have Halo 4 within days of release.

Can I make a bet with you on that? I'll send you 3 of my games if I have the game within days of release if a decent ranking system isn't implemented.
Can I get a list of your games? I need to take a break from Halo 4 multi.

Nothing beats KotH starting when it's 5v3 and you're on the smaller team. We searched with 3 players upwards of 10 times in King and Infinity Slayer and not once did it start with even teams. Finally settled for Regicide lol.

Fuck.

Arnie

Didn't you hear Marty in the ViDoc? Reach was the definitive Halo from the people that brought you Halo.
Actually, from a campaign perspective I thought it was, it's by far my favourite.

But, yea, from a multiplayer standpoint it's clear they wanted to experiment with a lot of radical new ideas, given the game's detachment from numbers.

Havok

Why is there a tank on Exile? WHY
Don't worry, we slowed the shell speed down by a whopping 2 miles per hour and made it drop 3 inches on a travel distance of a mile, it's balanced.

(oh also we made the secondary turret stronger and its way faster and also easier to control but shush it's gonna be fine on this tiny map adapt etc)

Talents

Banned

m23

Can I get a list of your games? I need to take a break from Halo 4 multi.

Lol. I wonder if he keeps his word.

Edit: I got the limited edition guide, if anyone wants, here is a code for a Female Cryptum Avatar Tshirt: WFWVR-HCDJT-6PFHY-K99W9-XF4GZ

Fracas

#fuckonami
Read something I replied to Ellis with, dunno when it was. He said that TruSkill would be implemented better than Reach, he kinda lied to me on that one.
Lol what does TruSkill have to do with a ranking system?

I mean, I'm obviously not going to ask you to send me 3 games, but that's a weak sauce way to try to get out of it.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
191ec0echhsgp.gif

Also:
sogood.gif

YOU WERE RIGHT, HALO 4 IS AWESOME!

MrDaravon

There was that one game on Longbow where I went +17, but yeah.

I'm enjoying what I'm playing, but I miss Halo.

I think we've lost something like 15 of the last 18 games, and I've only gone positive twice. After 13 hours of play, in the last 2 hours my K/D has gone from 2.1 to 1.6. This is seriously the worst night of competitive gaming I think I've ever had, I don't know what the fuck is going on :(

MrDaravon

I was just spawn killed before I could move by the same Gauss Warthog on Exile 3 times in a row. Great.

Edit: Ugh, I hate how coddling they try to be with your stats in-game by not giving you a K/D, and on Waypoint the default recent games list only shows how many kills you had and your place. I know I'm playing like shit Waypoint, don't make me have to go into individual games to see if I'm actually going positive or negative, christ.

willow ve

WTF, I just had a glitch where the reverb from an explosion continued on for the duration of the match, effecting all sounds, even UI clicks.
Now that I am in the menu, its stopped, but from what I have seen so far, Halo 4 seems rather glitchy...

Walked into a regen field on Ragnarok. Walked out... Regen Field sound continued for the rest of the match...

FyreWulff

So I just played my first game of BTB iSlayer. Is it me or do you get killed by the breeze the Ghost creates as it goes past you?

Havok

Looks like the Covenant vehicle physics bug still exists. Was playing Land Grab and one of the Wraiths hit a bump, bounced once, and shot up into the air about a quarter mile.

I'd say that the film was up on my file share, but well....Spartan Ops theater and all...
Good ol' Havok.

Wait.
Shit.

Gotta get my bug-out bag.

FyreWulff

Looks like the Covenant vehicle physics bug still exists. Was playing Land Grab and one of the Wraiths hit a bump, bounced once, and shot up into the air about a quarter mile.

I'd say that the film was up on my file share, but well....Spartan Ops theater and all...

Good ol' Havok.

Wait.

Okay, that one IS a Halo 2 glitch come back from the dead :lol

ElRenoRaven

Meh I still like what happened to me. I was screwing around on the Mammoth misson and took a tank to the end. As I worked it over the rocks there it tipped. I then went to flip it. I then went flying skyhigh and ended up floating on some invisible ceiling. I could jetpack from it and it functioned just like ground except MC was stuck in a mid jump like animation. I tried Jetpacking to Infinity but eventually when a good ways out of the map he started losing altitude again and going back to earth or in this case the abyss off the side of the map. lol.

So I just played my first game of BTB iSlayer. Is it me or do you get killed by the breeze the Ghost creates as it goes past you?

Yea I disagreed with my first ghost splatter but the rest has been pleasant so far I don't like how many snipe bullets it can take though.

Top Bottom