• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

Talents

Banned
Aerithisis dies in the FFVII remake.

Bet you didn't see that coming.

dawson-crying_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Say it's not true!

never really liked her anyway

LosDaddie

Banned
I realize its one of the oldest tropes, but I didn't make any claims, I didn't say I played anything. What did I actually say that was deserving of mockery?

Because this is almost embarrassing to read:

my cousin if he was still in contact with this girl who's dad is a huge higher up at Xbox

If you had nothing to say, then it's best not to say anything, especially not tired internet trope "Friend of Friend's Dad who works at ___ company" that everyone's read so many times.

The option to store and play games directly from the HDD is a nice convenience. I just wish that all of the Halo games were available as digital downloads (we're still missing Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary). It's especially nice if you move your system often to not have to carry discs. They can't be stolen, nor damaged. They can be played simultaneously on two consoles, and even stored on and played from USB-compatible devices.

This. I don't need any personal satisfaction from having game cases. I can only pray there's a "write game to hard drive" function for Xbox and Xbox 360 titles. Hell, at this point they could probably sell franchise bundles! Do a "Halo Universe" bundle that has Waypoint and every game up to Reach. Then do a Reclaimer Saga version with CEA, 2 Anniversary, 4-6, etc.

Guys did you know the flood returns in Halo CEA

343's graphical wizards are going to make fighting the flood fucking terrifying

Fotos

We had a new low peak population last night, >75k.

The option to store and play games directly from the HDD is a nice convenience. I just wish that all of the Halo games were available as digital downloads (we're still missing Halo 2, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary). It's especially nice if you move your system often to not have to carry discs. They can't be stolen, nor damaged. They can be played simultaneously on two consoles, and even stored on and played from USB-compatible devices.

I don't know why we don't have Halo 2, but I think Halo 3: ODST and Halo CEA are not available on demand because they both come with another disc that features the multiplayer in another Halo game.

TCKaos

We had a new low peak population last night, >75k.

Is there anywhere to find the player count over time? Not that peak population over time that we all know and love, but some legit chart so that we could kinda' try to calculate the total number of people playing Halo 4.

Madness

Wow what a mistake. I didn't say I had anything to share. I saw the leak from a few pages back and said I'd try to ask my cousin if he was still in contact with his friend whose dad works for Xbox.

You guys are the ones who started to ridicule me. When did I say I had anything to share yet? If I do find out something I'll make a thread on neogaf now that I'm a member.

Edit: Well I guess lurking HaloGAF was much better than actually trying to be a part of HaloGAF. See you later guys.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Wow what a mistake. I didn't say I had anything to share. I saw the leak from a few pages back and said I'd try to ask my cousin if he was still in contact with his friend whose dad works for Xbox.

You guys are the ones who started to ridicule me. When did I say I had anything to share yet? If I do find out something I'll make a thread on neogaf now that I'm a member.

You guys apparently must be frustrated in real life a lot to make fun of as many people as you can on HaloGAF.

You more or less requested to be "ridiculed" and you should take things a bit more lightly.

Purplemage

Neo Member
GG's last night guys. I can honestly say that was the first time I've ever enjoyed a game of grifball. Definitely can't play it all the time though.

Overdoziz

Banned

Edit: Well I guess lurking HaloGAF was much better than actually trying to be a part of HaloGAF. See you later guys.
lol

TheOddOne

You know people are just joking, right? It's the HaloGAF way bro, embrace the sarcasm.

Pop

tumblr_m2zc22fefJ1r4obuw.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

damn, nice post

haha

GrizzNKev

Banned
Rofl

"I prepared this post in case you ridiculed me. Why haven't you ridiculed me yet?"

Uh ok, let's make some jokes!

"What a mistake. Bye."

Bye!!!! :)

h6PXrBa.gif

Blueblur1

Relax. Don't take everything so seriously. Especially when it comes from GAF.

BBpEOqyCQAAUmrs.jpg

CyReN putting in work.
Too skinny.

Those girls look really fucking young.

And this is coming from a guy who's only one year Talents' senior.

Also, statistical data isn't as fun as pictures, so here, have some free concept art/gameplay rambling about a new Promethean weapon idea.

RMf2zUD.jpg

Jesus Christ you guys are brutal. With you guys there's a bigger window for landing a CE Pistol 3-shot than there is being an attractive weight if you're a woman.

HALOGAF.txt

On a personal note, I think the right one's adorable, I hope she's in college. Left two need to get their lives sorted out before they start canoodling with foreign businessmen (aka CyReN's dongmates). Don't pull a Rebecca Black and throw your lives away this early, sillies!

Is there anywhere to find the player count over time? Not that peak population over time that we all know and love, but some legit chart so that we could kinda' try to calculate the total number of people playing Halo 4.

Nope. Those numbers aren't being made public. We know that it's fewer people than are playing Minecraft and FIFA, though. Probably not a good sign.

TCKaos

Those girls look really fucking young.

And this is coming from a guy who's only one year Talents' senior.

Also, statistical data isn't as fun as pictures, so here, have some free concept art/gameplay rambling about a new Promethean weapon idea.

http://i.imgur.com/RMf2zUD.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's cool. I've been working on some concept art for some new armor. I think someone should send it to 343.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WH8VDsx.jpg

Here's my pitch for a new enemy.

This is how I take notes in Philosophy 220.

Top Bottom