• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT14| They call it Halo

CyReN

BBpEOqyCQAAUmrs.jpg

CyReN putting in work.
Cyren putting the "bone" in Bonafide Boarding.

WQp7EH1.jpg

----

if anybody wants a good laugh.

Gui_PT

Wow what a mistake. I didn't say I had anything to share. I saw the leak from a few pages back and said I'd try to ask my cousin if he was still in contact with his friend whose dad works for Xbox.

You guys are the ones who started to ridicule me. When did I say I had anything to share yet? If I do find out something I'll make a thread on neogaf now that I'm a member.

Edit: Well I guess lurking HaloGAF was much better than actually trying to be a part of HaloGAF. See you later guys.

Hi

BBpEOqyCQAAUmrs.jpg

CyReN putting in work.

They all look like they're 15 years old

Blueblur1

Jesus Christ you guys are brutal. With you guys there's a bigger window for landing a CE Pistol 3-shot than there is being an attractive weight if you're a woman.

HALOGAF.txt

On a personal note, I think the right one's adorable, I hope she's in college. Left two need to get their lives sorted out before they start canoodling with foreign businessmen (aka CyReN's dongmates). Don't pull a Rebecca Black and throw your lives away this early, sillies!

Nothing wrong with liking our women with some meat on dem bones.

Hey, the one on the right vaguely reminds me of Jade Bryce.

don't google dat at work

Wasn't as bad as I expected.

Introducing another sketch: the Phase Grenade! This would mean four grenade types: Frag, Plasma, Pulse, and Phase. The Phase Grenade has an altmode, initiated by holding the left trigger instead of just pressing it. Its default function is a Firebomb, while its altmode is a Spike Grenade. The only differences are aesthetics.

CnYhsCd.jpg

Tawpgun

Bring back spike grenades and buff them so they have more range. Imagine sticking it on the ground and shoving spikes up a jetpackers ass.

TCKaos

213991419765717444_8iMkrhkx_c.jpg

Oh shit scrubs, are we gonna' get fit?

I'll actually give this a shot today. We're getting some horrible storms with flash floods so I can't go running today anyway.

TCKaos

babby's first workout

I'm still a scrub who needs to get out of basic cardio routines. I just go running for an hour three times a week and lift three times a week (nothing amazing, just curlbro stuff).

This should be a nice change of pace. I just need some more Halo WUBWUB to listen to while I do it.

213991419765717444_8iMkrhkx_c.jpg

Oh shit scrubs, are we gonna' get fit?

I'll actually give this a shot today. We're getting some horrible storms with flash floods so I can't go running today anyway.

Reminds me of all the "Be a Spartan like the ones in 300" workout videos after the movie came out.

The Halo font is so terrible for anything but Halo logos, good lord :lol

Hey, I predicted
Halsey getting kidnapped by Jul too! Now do me a favor and fatally wound her so Chief can tear Jul a new asshole and then Halsey can become Chief's new AI.

Anyone else getting Skulls of the Shogun?

Hyper, Sapient and I already have.
I can't decide which platforms to get it on.
Those girls look really fucking young.

And this is coming from a guy who's only one year Talents' senior.
That makes them WAY older than you.
So who wants to try this?
Gin and Jager are the devil's work...so no.
RIP Halo.
Shuddup bitch

Wow what a mistake. I didn't say I had anything to share. I saw the leak from a few pages back and said I'd try to ask my cousin if he was still in contact with his friend whose dad works for Xbox.

You guys are the ones who started to ridicule me. When did I say I had anything to share yet? If I do find out something I'll make a thread on neogaf now that I'm a member.

Edit: Well I guess lurking HaloGAF was much better than actually trying to be a part of HaloGAF. See you later guys.

Madness? Heh.. No.

spartakickmadness.gif

<3

Pennybags

Too bad Spartan Ops is a laggy POS online. Wow...it is so broken....
What a hunk of junk...

I had a decent spot of mostly lagless fun with this week's episode ... until the last chapter in which we were forced to quit due to a Knight getting itself stuck within a closed off door.

SpOps 8 is titled
Expendable
, which hopefully means
one of our principal SpOps characters dies, anyone will do, they are all complete and utter shit characters.

Blueblur1

That AGL tournament sounds pretty bad after reading VballchickPMS's blog post. I was considering entering in the Miami tourney but not anymore. It's like throwing $200 away.

Top Bottom