• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Check your pms.
cKALdl6.gif

Check your pms.
WOfM49x.gif

LD2k

Neo Member
I'd love to test these new maps out early.

Tired of getting my ass kicked at NBA 2K for a week this week. I'm playing like the real life Lakers these days.

Omni

Oh those Majestic achievements can't be real.

I refuse to believe that there's someone on this planet that thinks they're a good idea. Kill someone as they're god damn zoomed in? How the fuck are you even supposed to know if someone is zoomed in? Active camo, jetpack and Promethean vision ones are just... EGH

black-kid-crying-tear.gif

Tawpgun

Just got the Majestic Map Pack codes, will be 2v2 on it with Jazzy and friends tonight. Anybody have any questions and whatnot? We will have gameplay too. Don't worry no running around using the Boltshot as a DMR or panic nades

Do they have static weapon spawns?

Best map and whhhyyy

Havok

Just got the Majestic Map Pack codes, will be 2v2 on it with Jazzy and friends tonight. Anybody have any questions and whatnot? We will have gameplay too. Don't worry no running around using the Boltshot as a DMR or panic nades
Any chance of a stream, or just recordings later? Either way, should be good to see some long-form gameplay on them.

FyreWulff

Oh those Majestic achievements can't be real.

I refuse to believe that there's someone on this planet that thinks they're a good idea. Kill someone as they're god damn zoomed in? How the fuck are you even supposed to know if someone is zoomed in? Active camo, jetpack and Promethean vision ones are just... EGH

black-kid-crying-tear.gif

Listen for them to make the zooming in sound.

At least, I think they still network that

If I get Majestic early you'll get an exclusive sneak peek on a Promethean Knight class I doodled.

To put it simply, it's Nicholas Cage's Ghost Rider equipped with a Gravity Gauntlet. And he throws hardlight bees at you.

PM me for deets.

Wahrer do you have a blog where I can read all your weapon posts gathered together?

I actually have no idea how I'd even go about starting something like that. Is there anything you can point me in the right direction with? I'd love to get all the data mapped out on a blogspot or something.

Ghazi

Do you guys think they'd be able to patch in the ability to change grenade types while having ordnance with the use of up on the d-pad? Because it frustrates me when I'm trying to get change nade types in Team Throwdown.

So guys, I need to free up some space on my HDD. Does anyone know what stuff I can delete from the Halo 4 section that I won't need when I download the GonD copy? I'm seeing a bunch of saved game files but also Spartan Ops Season 1.0 (1.5 GB) and War Games (2.0 GB).

Are those last two items included in the 7.19 GB download for the GonD version?

While i have zero interesting your fan fic sandbox I do think you should you keep it all off GAF and start up a Blogger account or something and host it all in a single place. People who are interested will visit it. It's a good way to have a "hub" for your ideas and you will get less shit from the people hear who really have no interest in your sandbox.

When you update the blog you can throw a link into the bottom of a post and say "updated with new weapons" instead of random pictures of prom knights and 9 paragraph long sandbox stuff.

Ghazi

So guys, I need to free up some space on my HDD. Does anyone know what stuff I can delete from the Halo 4 section that I won't need when I download the GonD copy? I'm seeing a bunch of saved game files but also Spartan Ops Season 1.0 (1.5 GB) and War Games (2.0 GB).

Are those last two items included in the 7.19 GB download for the GonD version?

War Games will, Spartan ops season 1.0 and 1.5 probably will too!

Ghazi

Well, it's your word on the line now :p Waiting for it to hit 1% as we speak.

I have a friend who bought the GoD version, War Games and 1.0 is for sure with it. I'm guessing 1.5 would be since the GoD version came out after that was out, but I have no way of knowing if my friend downloaded it or not.

Guys, halp.

I'm debating switching names - something subtle for sure, but I want to try and get it to work well with a blog, too. Wahrer Machine just sounds kinda corny for the whole sandbox project thing. I mean hell, maybe just Wahrer or something but I have no idea.

I was toying with the name Archrelic a while back but decided against it.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Since halo 4 is my main multiplayer game I was thinking of buying the on demand version for quick access then I saw the price!!!! 59.99$ damn talk about butt rape.
The worst thing is I might buy it anyway. :s

Top Bottom