• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

One hour of downloading and I'm looking at 42%. Looks like it'll be the morning before I can sneak a game in before college :lol

I'd love to see another inter-community Halo tournament this year.

Ghazi

One hour of downloading and I'm looking at 42%. Looks like it'll be the morning before I can sneak a game in before college :lol

I just sent you a friend request, we should play sometime.

Only 4 MP maps?!?!

hahahaah

Yeah lol, there's also 4 separate Overrun maps though which is basically a newer version of Horde mode.

Booties

Banned

that was awful. kids would just drop and pick up their friends.

Yeah lol, there's also 4 separate Overrun maps though which is basically a newer version of Horde mode.

Ehh, not too bad IMO considering I only play Gears hardcore for like a month or so. Hopefully Judgment is consistent with the other Gears games in seeing a good amount of new maps post launch.

Tawpgun

Yes. Was a ton of fun when we did it.

Hitmonchan, quit your job and organize this.

Ghazi

Ehh, not too bad IMO considering I only play Gears hardcore for like a month or so. Hopefully Judgment is consistent with the other Gears games in seeing a good amount of new maps.

I've said it before in another thread, but the GoW3 Season Pass has to be the best value for price I've ever gotten for DLC. Not to mention that I got it in a sale where it was 1800 MSP. Great MP maps, great character and wep. skins, great gamemodes (looking at you Guardian), great story add-on. Seriously, that content was amazing.

I've said it before in another thread, but the GoW3 Season Pass has to be the best value for price I've ever gotten for DLC. Not to mention that I got it in a sale where it was 1800 MSP. Great MP maps, great character and wep. skins, great gamemodes (looking at you Guardian), great story add-on. Seriously, that content was amazing.

RAMM's Shadow was fantastic.
MP DLC was MP DLC

Best season pass? Nah Borderlands 2 beats it hands down.

Assassins Creed 3 could come close if the Tyranny of King Washington DLC turns out good.

Ghazi

MP DLC was MP DLC

Assassins Creed 3 could come close if the Tyranny of King Washington DLC turns out good.

I haven't even got to the Borderlands 2 DLC yet, I got the Pirate's Booty one and Mr. Torgue's (I just butchered spelling his name) Campaign of Carnage but like I said I've yet to play them. I'm not that far in the game at all though.

CyReN

Skyrlin & Monolith are in the TOP 5 maps for Halo 4, really GOOD for Team Throwdown & FFA too. Landfall will be great for 5v5+ & OBJ games.

MP DLC was MP DLC

Borderlands 2 season pass yes. Best deal I've gotten in a long time, bought it from GMG pre launch with season pass for like $48 or something. Ridiculous sale.

I haven't even got to the Borderlands 2 DLC yet, I got the Pirate's Booty one and Mr. Torgue's (I just butchered spelling his name) Campaign of Carnage but like I said I've yet to play them. I'm not that far in the game at all though.

Finished Playthrough 1. Farmed Terramorphous to get Lvl 50 and then did Pirates booty which was pretty great.

Needed to finish TVHM and then replay Pirates booty and the other two.

God knows when ill get round to doing that. Iv just marathoned Assassins Creed Brotherhood(shitty game) and Revelations (very good game) so i can play AC3 + Tyranny. Which I'm doing now.

Finished up

Aliens: CM (Not as bad as people make out)
DmC (Good fun, not devil may cry)
God of War Chain of Olympus HD (short and sweet)

Currently playing

Dead space 1 (good if a little slow and dull in areas)
Vanquish (pretty average finding it overrated)
Dishonored (solid game, shit story, bad mechanics)
Far Cry 3 (Annoying graphic glitches make it hard to play and the story in the series is lolwut)

Squeezing in

Mass Effect 3 MP
Halo 4 Spartan Ops Ep6 - Ep10 + MP

Playing soon

Metal Gear Rising Revengance
God of War: Ascension
Gears of War: Judgement

Booties

Banned
Are those the guys you left me with? They were fun to play with, and they were doing that when I was there as well.

Yeah they were randoms I met. They're all friends so it can get annoying. I just left them. I usually play doubles with that waffles kid

Tawpgun

If you quit a Throwdown game you shouldn't be able to search for another mathcmaking game until the game you left has finished.

This, but you get one free quit every few hours.

Just because sometimes when friends are online they don't want to wait 10 minutes for your game to finish.

willow ve

This, but you get one free quit every few hours.

Just because sometimes when friends are online they don't want to wait 10 minutes for your game to finish.

With a population of ~2000 for Throwdown I cannot support this proposition. No quitting. Ever. Your "friends" can wait.

Ghazi

Top Bottom