• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

heckfu

Banned
Who are their partners this time?
I have a feeling the Doritos and Mountain Dew created a sludge and clogged the intertubes.

Now I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty confident this is how the Internet works.

Either that or they forgot to pay their NetZero bill.

Aggrotek

I have a feeling the Doritos and Mountain Dew created a sludge and clogged the intertubes.

Now I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty confident this is how the Internet works.

Either that or they forgot to pay their NetZero bill.

Maybe they should check AskJeeves. They might know what to do.

Just as an fyi, there are more things affected by this than Halo services.

Hope everything is resolved soon! No one likes these issues, especially the people behind the curtain. :)

Booties

Banned
Does this have anything to do with new new map pack?

The problem with ordinances imo is that when you die, the meter doesn't start over. If they did that, there would be a lot less people getting them and thus, less of an issue. But then again, its Halo and this is neogaf soooo never mind.

No I mean the random inceration cannon, shotgun, and sniper drops. Global

Ghazi

Just as an fyi, there are more things affected by this than Halo services.
Yeah I saw that, I mean Karaoke is down right now! What am I supposed to do now that both my main games are down. I was in the middle of singing One Final Effort from the Halo 3 soundtrack too.

You guys ran out of time?

aol.jpg

Ramirez

You type this as if we're somehow enjoying the server issue.

Can't go into specifics, but the issue isn't on our end. However, our team is working as hard as possible to mitigate the problem.

Ellis, I thought we were boys! But I see scrub lords like Heckfu giving map impressions and not myself.

Rev3rb

I'm praying that the movement speed, strafing and aim assist have all been affected by this glitch since launch and the game will become much better when it's all fixed.

Turns out that all the servers were running at 3/4 their normal speed, ultimately affecting the spartan movement speed in online play.

You know what they ought to do? Totally COD out Infinity. Might as well make it crazier and more random. Bring in airstrikes, vehicle drops, turrets, pelicans, etc. The novelty of it would make me enjoy it much more. Then we can have the rest be real Halo.

Booties

Banned
Honestly, I'm glad the servers went down. Gave me a chance to update my resume. Yo D. Ellis. Where do I send that?
No joke, I did update my resume, it's way too long now

Just booted up Halo 4 to check out Throwdown... GG 343

team slayer pro bro

Dirtbag

Honestly, I'm glad the servers went down. Gave me a chance to update my resume. Yo D. Ellis. Where do I send that?
No joke, I did update my resume, it's way too long now

team slayer pro bro
Yeah I'm in there, it's just every time it's something with this fucking game.

What a fucking joke

Top Bottom