• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Ghazi

Goddmanit Greencatle stop wasting my cellular data plan! Even with all preferences off your gifs still show up.

jk, I love you

Karl2177

I can hop on later if you'd like.

Wouldn't pass up a chance to get some early games in on it. Looks pretty solid, though a little corridor-heavy. Won't make any judgments until I've got some games in on it.

GT: Heptagons

Feel free to invite me.

Literally just got done with a game on it. I'll be on a bit later tonight, since I didn't get the floors fixed. If anyone wants in then, I'd be more than happy to invite them.

Toa TAK

Banned
What will you do once you beat Halo 4?

I dunno, I can do a few things:

*Play 1000 War games for that little armor on Halo Waypoint (currently 600-something).
*Go back to Reach and finish ranking up there (only a General 1).
*Or finish System Shock 2.

Guys, I need to nail this job interview Monday. This is getting sad for me.

Yup... Usually buy some from Costco. It won a taste test or something didn't it?

They are currently running a Gears Judgement Promo to get a Jungle Tai skin, Since I'm in the UK I cannot get a code from a bag since its not sold here.

If yourself or any other GAFFER could grab me one id be in you're debt.

Alternatively if someone was willing to Text GAME to 87963 and then use my email address that would grab a code for me also.

Really don't want to have to turn to ebay for this but it looks like it might be my last option

iIAaWmZxCN7V9.gif

Sad part about this is that its probably true- MS doesn't care about making the best gaming machine, just the best entertainment machine. Which would be fine if it didn't come at the cost of gaming functionality, but sadly it will.

Alchemical

Neo Member
Literally just got done with a game on it. I'll be on a bit later tonight, since I didn't get the floors fixed. If anyone wants in then, I'd be more than happy to invite them.

Cool. I'm in the UK and just about to sit down and watch Cloud Atlas, but if I'm on later by all means feel free to invite me. Map looks intriguing.

Dear 343 designers,

Something to considering when making any future mode/mission/encounter: Fighting enemies with snipers and rocket launchers is not fun. That's not an opinion.

Thanks

So annoyed trying to get this damned mantis achievment. I might give up, but its the only one I need and I just hit 130 so Id like to get the last achievment.

They are currently running a Gears Judgement Promo to get a Jungle Tai skin, Since I'm in the UK I cannot get a code from a bag since its not sold here.

Alternatively if someone was willing to Text GAME to 87963 and then use my email address that would grab a code for me also.

Really don't want to have to turn to ebay for this but it looks like it might be my last option

I am in the same position as you, I want that Tai skin too, unless you want to beg on Epic forums like me, some of the members are running some contests there.

Ghazi

I'm 5 days worth...
Doritos & Mtn. Dew a day keeps that munchies away.
I would never eat that garbage
pix of u im a very honest judge
Nice try, Judge Judy. You won't be getting anything from me today.

Call me later and we can work something out.

PM me your email and I could text it, or I could pick up a bag of the bla bla bla jerky and give you whatever it gives me.

ok haloGAF, I recently started getting back into halo, especially with the new team throwdown playlist, but, as I am sure you all know, playing with randoms is terribad, and all of my friends have already passed judgement and moved on. So, anyone feel up to some team throwdown or something? Send me an invite or friend request, gt is the same as username.

Ghazi

I wouldn't eat those either.

I do regret not getting either of those, for the 2X, but I guess I didn't need them anyways.
I have friends who disgustingly eat them every day. They don't play videogames though so I asked them to give me the codes. I got 190 matches worth of 2XP. I only have 50 left though

Top Bottom