• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

This is incredible (production quality, side videos, getting to know the players, etc.) and exactly what Halo fans have been needing for years. Keep this shit up!

Nothing beats that Halo hype.

This is amazing so far. This is perfect, this is exactly what the Halo fanbase should have been receiving earlier. Hyping up Halo, actually promoting it, and actually treating this like a real event, and not just a tournament with a stream. They're treating this like an actual event, and the quality is showing because of it. 343 needs to do this more often, at the very least do this for Halo 5's launch, not that one crappy online Virgin Tournament that no one cared about.

Speedy you nerd get off my TV

Lol speedy

I was on TV?

This is amazing so far. This is perfect, this is exactly what the Halo fanbase should have been receiving earlier. Hyping up Halo, actually promoting it, and actually treating this like a real event, and not just a tournament with a stream. They're treating this like an actual event, and the quality is showing because of it. 343 needs to do this more often, at the very least do this for Halo 5's launch, not that one crappy online Virgin Tournament that no one cared about.

I was on TV?

lol your tweets were on the stream

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
"We have some hardcore strategy going on this map, Bob."

9650963826_215e1d71de_c.jpg

"There's no doubt Jim. Players in this part of the map have the tactical decision of getting this gun that's on the map and going up this lift to an upper part of the map. Gonna be interesting to see what these guys are gonna do in that situation."

m23

I was hoping these trailers we're voting for were new trailers. What's the point of showing old trailers that we've seen so many times before.

I don't know why, but this is the first time I've seen TitanFall Footage on my TV, and... it reminds me of BorderLands for some reason. Art style looks like BorderLands, anyone else feel this way?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I don't know why, but this is the first time I've seen TitanFall Footage on my TV, and... it reminds me of BorderLands for some reason. Art style looks like BorderLands, anyone else feel this way?

I would pin it down closer to Left 4 Dead. Has that cartoony look but not quite as cartoony as Borderlands.

edit: It's the source engine too so that might be why

Madness

Fuck this is the way they need to hype Halo. Pistola vs Legit, from the dashboard etc.

Brings Halo back to prominence. Even my cousins who hate Halo 4 are watching lol.

Top Bottom