• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Computer

I hope there is a population boost after this so that 343 will keep doing things like this. This is a awesome show.

Defect

What is MTW up to now a days, anyway?
O7L5ivB.jpg

Great work 343i, this tournament is the goods delivered on so many levels. By the way this is the best and most interesting HaloGAF has been since pre-launch of Halo 4.

The interviews, the overlays, the stage, the audio, the quality...call me a SLRPer but this is the goods! Love me some Halo at this level.

My money is on Pistola FTW.

Great work 343i, this tournament is the goods delivered on so many levels. By the way this is the best and most interesting HaloGAF has been since pre-launch of Halo 4.

The interviews, the overlays, the stage, the audio, the quality...call me a SLRPer but this is the goods! Love me some Halo at this level.

My money is on Pistola FTW.

I got Ace.

Madness

Why are Chobot and her husband even the hosts here? Let Bravo do this hosting stuff. Major Nelson could do the gameplay reveal stuff himself.

Top Bottom