• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

FyreWulff

The issue with being a backend/tools programmer is eventually, your job completes, and you have either massively slowed down work or your work is done and mostly bugfixing. So you either become multi-discipline or move on elsewhere where you can start from the ground floor again.

I know it happens to me. Probably why I remained a contractor for so long.

belushy

Banned
Can only assume what could be going on if what CBOAT said is any bit true and from Corrine leaving all of a sudden.

• Devs are having a very difficult time tapping into the XBones raw power.

• Corrine wasn't able to work with the complexity of the XB1 and bounced ASAP.

• 343 "Understaffed? Unqualified?" Industries.

• MS really dropped the ball with Halo???

While Halo 4 was a massive let down, I'll still be really sad if 343 gets shut down before Halo 6 comes along. What is even worse is if Microsoft does take the route to stop making consoles once a new CEO takes over. I doubt Microsoft will just give the Halo (and other first party IPs) to Sony or Nintendo (Halo on Wii Next... would be funny) even if they are not longer in the market.

While Halo 4 was a massive let down, I'll still be really sad if 343 gets shut down before Halo 6 comes along. What is even worse is if Microsoft does take the route to stop making consoles once a new CEO takes over. I doubt Microsoft will just give the Halo (and other first party IPs) to Sony or Nintendo (Halo on Wii Next... would be funny) even if they are not longer in the market.
I know this is English, but I'll be damned if it makes any sense whatsoever.

I was thinking pretty intensely about Halo this week (for the first time in 2013, really), and I came up with a rough template for how you could completely reboot the multiplayer by combining the classic gameplay with a "class" shooter like TF2 and the hyper-competitive MOBA gameplay of Dota 2.

(Lots of map control and team gameplay, with customization and levelling available in-game for different "classes", but the metagame is restricted to cosmetic items and rewards, ranks, stats, and social currency.)

So if 343 are in trouble, MS can just hand the IP over to me.

I was thinking pretty intensely about Halo this week (for the first time in 2013, really), and I came up with a rough template for how you could completely reboot the multiplayer by combining the classic gameplay with a "class" shooter like TF2 and the hyper-competitive MOBA gameplay of Dota 2.

(Lots of map control and team gameplay, with customization and levelling available in-game for different "classes", but the metagame is restricted to cosmetic items and rewards, ranks, stats, and social currency.)

So if 343 are in trouble, MS can just hand the IP over to me.

Hmm, so Halo gunplay but with multiple classes and customization/levelling?

I like it.

"Halo: Kismet"

Trey

I know this is English, but I'll be damned if it makes any sense whatsoever.

He knows Halo 4 was a disappointment but he'll still be gutted if MS shuts down 343 before Halo 6 can be released.

Furthermore, if MS does decide to bow out of the games industry, he thinks that the Halo IP will go down with the ship; he can't see it being sold to Sony or Nintendo.

I like it.

What Reach and Halo 4 tried to do, but failed. Should have been more TF2 than CoD. Should still have a classic Halo playlist though.

IHaveIce

Banned
Ok here is my developement plan and franchise handling.

There will be one big maingame it will release with campaign, firefight and spartan ops.
Campaign theater is also included.

Additional it gives you a free voucher to two download games ( Halo live Arena and Halo creator) both are also seperately aviable for 10 $

Halo live Arena
This is a standalone multiplayer game, 60 fps, dedicated servers and full blown custom options, base gameplay is arena shooter
Btb modes possible for servers.
Theater aviable much improved.

The game is fully supported and advertised for years.( info on this below)

Halo creator is a full blown map creator and modder
It is also fully supported and advertised for years.

More Maintitles are just like the above described campaign game but they will include map,skin, assets and weapon packs for Halo live arena and Creator

These updates are also seperately aviable for the standalone games.

Think of big patches coming to the year long supported everytime a main title comes out.

Edit: sorry for bad english and spelling on phone and german :(

I still think this would make huge sense as the new style of releasing Halo games, hell make the Halo Arena F2P and only cosmetic stuff is there to buy.

Unless they hire the OGRES or Gandhi (yes Gandhi because he has a big mouth and hopefully wouldn't let people step all over him), I could care less about who's testing until they start showing off the game and letting us in on the development process.

I really hope they open the doors this time around and allow for greater fan interaction before the game is released.

Halo-Origins-Bundle.jpg

how much?

The name is stupid as hell, but the bundle is cool enough. Would have made a lot more sense to release on Xbox One or PC though, in my opinion (coming from a Halo fan). Hopefully this is a hint at them paving the way for a Trilogy pack with a Halo 2 or 3 remake. I'd be all over that.

I like it.

Yeah. So you combine the classic Halo idea of two teams of 4 (or 8) starting a game on a level, symmetrical playing field, but over the course of the game their abilities change and evolve as they level up and buy custom loadouts/items with credits earned from kills/assists/objectives. There are also non-purchasable power weapons (like Dota 2's runes) respawning periodically and predictably to encourage teams to control the map, and thus forcing them to spread out an expose themselves at times.

Classes would be in line with the Halo universe, each with a passive ability and an active ability (basically better AAs, defined by class). So you could be a basic run-and-gun assault class who unlocks sprint and quicker reloads as he levels up, or an easier-to-play but still rewarding support classes like Medic, right up to 'hard carries' like snipers and ONI spooks (who start out much weaker and need babysitting early on, but become the most powerful characters in the late game). Explosives experts, heavies, scouts (the only class with a little jetpack to boost them to levels others can't easily reach), wheelmen... basically all the roles people assume in Halo games as it is and more, but growing more powerful and tailored to purpose as the game evolves.

Each class starts out with a (decent) pistol and some starter credits, and then suits up immediately from their in-base store, with discounts on certain kinds of weaponry and items according to class. Of course, you could still collect things off their bodies when they die. Each class would have its own appearance, voice, and backstory (they could be lifted from the single-player game), but you can still earn cosmetic upgrades for each, maybe trade them?

There would be far fewer levels (maybe three built for 5v5, two built for 10v10), but each would be highly symmetrical and highly symmetrical, full of tricks to learn and areas to unlock. Lots of pushing and pulling. CTF by default, but also the option for Team Slayer where you just unlock all of the level from the start and let people just go at it.

And once the game is over, a new game is a clean slate, with a level playing field once again. You earn new armor, HUDs, skins, loading screens, stances, emblems, badges, etc. as you play, but none of them affect gameplay. There would be a very robust ranking system, a spectator system, and a compulsory tutorial to walk new players through the mechanics, new and old.

Halo, TF2, and Dota 2 jamming together basically. The latter two games aren't in the console space, so bring them there and give them the classic Halo flavor and gunplay. Let CoD players play CoD.

Yeah. So you combine the classic Halo idea of two teams of 4 (or 8) starting a game on a level, symmetrical playing field, but over the course of the game their abilities change and evolve as they level up and buy custom loadouts/items with credits earned from kills/assists/objectives. There are also non-purchasable power weapons (like Dota 2's runes) respawning periodically and predictably to encourage teams to control the map, and thus forcing them to spread out an expose themselves at times.

Classes would be in line with the Halo universe, each with a passive ability and an active ability (basically better AAs, defined by class). So you could be a basic run-and-gun assault class who unlocks sprint and quicker reloads as he levels up, or an easier-to-play but still rewarding support classes like Medic, right up to 'hard carries' like snipers and ONI spooks (who start out much weaker and need babysitting early on, but become the most powerful characters in the late game). Explosives experts, heavies, scouts (the only class with a little jetpack to boost them to levels others can't easily reach), wheelmen... basically all the roles people assume in Halo games as it is and more, but growing more powerful and tailored to purpose as the game evolves.

Each class starts out with a (decent) pistol and some starter credits, and then suits up immediately from their in-base store, with discounts on certain kinds of weaponry and items according to class. Of course, you could still collect things off their bodies when they die. Each class would have its own appearance, voice, and backstory (they could be lifted from the single-player game), but you can still earn cosmetic upgrades for each, maybe trade them?

There would be far fewer levels (maybe three built for 5v5, two built for 10v10), but each would be highly symmetrical and highly symmetrical, full of tricks to learn and areas to unlock. Lots of pushing and pulling. CTF by default, but also the option for Team Slayer where you just unlock all of the level from the start and let people just go at it.

And once the game is over, a new game is a clean slate, with a level playing field once again. You earn new armor, HUDs, skins, loading screens, stances, emblems, badges, etc. as you play, but none of them affect gameplay. There would be a very robust ranking system, a spectator system, and a compulsory tutorial to walk new players through the mechanics, new and old.

Halo, TF2, and Dota 2 jamming together basically. The latter two games aren't in the console space, so bring them there and give them the classic Halo flavor and gunplay. Let CoD players play CoD.

So basically its like a mix of classes from invasion and TF2, with the shop aspect of Dota 2 and LOL? I like the idea. They could make that almost a singular gametype like a revamped invasion mode or something like that

There would be far fewer levels (maybe three built for 5v5, two built for 10v10),but each would be highly symmetrical and highly symmetrical, full of tricks to learn and areas to unlock. Lots of pushing and pulling. CTF by default, but also the option for Team Slayer where you just unlock all of the level from the start and let people just go at it.

Sweet mother of mercy I would love to play that. So classes are like champions in that regard? So would there be any restrictions on how many people in a given match who could play as any single class?

Edit: Also the underlined made me laugh.

The issue with being a backend/tools programmer is eventually, your job completes, and you have either massively slowed down work or your work is done and mostly bugfixing. So you either become multi-discipline or move on elsewhere where you can start from the ground floor again.

I know it happens to me. Probably why I remained a contractor for so long.

Yeah this. She set down a fantastic foundation, but I imagine they went going to update the engine again too drastically so soon so her job must have slowed to what felt like an agonizing crawl.

No one is to blame here, its a normal thing. Most companies have more than one project on the go.

GreyWind

Tawpgun

Real talk, if they fixed up the game, added in more cool shit and had that same pre release hype I woulda bought an Xbone. Even if the gameplay ended up being just as bad.

Halo 3 hype made me buy a 360. Halo 4 hype had me to got NYCC for a day just for a chance to play it (and luckily they had their private party that same night so I got to play it more than 20 minutes)

But Halo 4 itself made me question getting the new xbox, especially with all the negatives that came out about it.

Sweet mother of mercy I would love to play that. So classes are like champions in that regard? So would there be any restrictions on how many people in a given match who could play as any single class?

Edit: Also the underlined made me laugh.
Oh yeah, that should be 'highly complex', so there are lots of clever little jumps and things veteran players can access, some of which only the Scout can reach (because they can jetpack short distances), or which an Explosives class could grenade themselves to (because they can unlock explosives resistance as their passive ability).

You'd probably have to restrict it to one person per class to stop people spamming AAs (e.g. Medics would have something like Drop Shield, and we all know from Reach what that looks like when spammed). One person per class per team, so a full 10 v 10 game would have one of every class on each team.

And yeah, just like heroes/champions, so you buy levels with Cr you get from doing things in-game (including objective things, like carrying the flag) and gradually get faster, tougher, etc. as well as unlocking abilities. Some things would need to remain constant to keep it Halo: weapon strength, the damage a shield can take, headshots being a one-shot kill, etc., but it's way to integrate things like AAs in a way that's more predictable and knowledge-based.

e.g. I can see that the enemy running away from me is a Spook and the scoreboard says he's level 4, so I know he probably has his Cloak ability and plan to throw a Smoke grenade and assassinate me around the next corner; I should back off and wait until our Scout shows up with his passive motion tracking ability. That sort of thing. Easy to learn, difficult to master, never 'random' if you pay attention to everything the game is telling you.

All tailored around the fundamental Halo gunplay, movement, and sandbox.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

It's very cool to see the potential but when you think about actually making it work I get scared. I did have the idea to mod a DotA Halo gametype this year. With towers(auto turrets) and grunts as creep this year though. It was tough getting info on modding though, especially when trying to do something like that in Halo 4. Would have been fun just to try though.

But I totally agree that Halo has so much to offer like DotA does in the form of unlockable goodies that are purely cosmetic just like you mentioned.

It's very cool to see the potential but when you think about actually making it work I get scared. I did have the idea to mod a DotA Halo gametype this year. With towers(auto turrets) and grunts as creep this year though. It was tough getting info on modding though, especially when trying to do something like that in Halo 4. Would have been fun just to try though.

But I totally agree that Halo has so much to offer like DotA does in the form of unlockable goodies that are purely cosmetic just like you mentioned.

Yeah yo bring up a good point too. Creep is kinda there so that the losing team doesn't keep losing. I'd imagine if a team got ahead early on, they would just snowball through the ranks while the opposing team is stuck trying to pick them off.

Of course, even just imagining a first person MOBA is pretty crazy too, let alone trying to merge that with a shooter.

Tawpgun

Yeah yo bring up a good point too. Creep is kinda there so that the losing team doesn't keep losing. I'd imagine if a team got ahead early on, they would just snowball through the ranks while the opposing team is stuck trying to pick them off.

Of course, even just imagining a first person MOBA is pretty crazy too, let alone trying to merge that with a shooter.

Dunno about first person but Monday Night Combat was a third person shooter MOBA. One of my favorite games ever. I loved the Moba elements, I just cant get into LoL and Dota because it seems too clicky pointy. I'd rather feel like im there with the whatever im trying to escort to the enemy base then clicking shit from above.

Dunno about first person but Monday Night Combat was a third person shooter MOBA. One of my favorite games ever. I loved the Moba elements, I just cant get into LoL and Dota because it seems too clicky pointy. I'd rather feel like im there with the whatever im trying to escort to the enemy base then clicking shit from above.

I never did know a whole lot about MNC besides that it was a great game.

Tawpgun

I never did know a whole lot about MNC besides that it was a great game.

It was basically a TF2 MOBA, if I want to simplify it.

Classes similar to TF2, but you need to advance different types of robots on pre-set lanes to your enemies base to take off the shields of the "moneyball" then players and the robots could hit it until its health hits 0 and you win.

Fuchsdh

I dunno how well MOBA can work applied to a Halo FPS just because of the kill times. Gamking is all about bringing numbers to fights and the tradeoff versus leveling. Don't think the same mechanics could apply with no way to have good map awareness and fast kill times.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I dunno how well MOBA can work applied to a Halo FPS just because of the kill times. Gamking is all about bringing numbers to fights and the tradeoff versus leveling. Don't think the same mechanics could apply with no way to have good map awareness and fast kill times.

Right, it would have to be way different. I think I'd rather just a standard Halo objective gametype where certain elements are taken from DotA. (Ancients, towers and anything else that fits in nicely) It could really only work on certain maps too.

What if Grunts were creep and they required Headshots for Gold? The coolest parts of DotA though are the different Heroes and abilities though. Ehh IDK. I do think it's worth trying just to see how it is. For fun.

What did CBOAT say about 343? Did he hint at them being shut down? Did he really call then Unqualifed and Understaffed? Don't they have 300 something employees? Aren't most, or a good chunk of their employees from other studios and are very talented? Yeah they lost a good amount of Talent, but they gained some as well. I don't like what 343 did with Halo 4, but I believe they're a VERY talented development team, and I would love to see them take on another game franchise aside from Halo. I believe they could make a great new IP.

You know, Frankie saying they won't make the same mistakes again gives me hope in Halo 5 and 343, I believe in them again.I won't blindly buy the game, but I will watch the news and keep up to date with it, which was more than I planned to do before. I'll give it a chance and if it looks good, I'll hope onboard.

TCKaos

What did CBOAT say about 343? Did he hint at them being shut down? Did he really call then Unqualifed and Understaffed? Don't they have 300 something employees? Aren't most, or a good chunk of their employees from other studios and are very talented? Yeah they lost a good amount of Talent, but they gained some as well. I don't like what 343 did with Halo 4, but I believe they're a VERY talented development team, and I would love to see them take on another game franchise aside from Halo. I believe they could make a great new IP.

You know, Frankie saying they won't make the same mistakes again gives me hope in Halo 5 and 343, I believe in them again.I won't blindly buy the game, but I will watch the news and keep up to date with it, which was more than I planned to do before. I'll give it a chance and if it looks good, I'll hope onboard.

The word used was hosed, I believe.

I played Murder Miners last night with friends and it was pretty awesome. We had a blast just dicking around with the sword and shotgun cloaking thing.

I wish Halo was fun again.

Fuchsdh

Right, it would have to be way different. I think I'd rather just a standard Halo objective gametype where certain elements are taken from DotA. (Ancients, towers and anything else that fits in nicely) It could really only work on certain maps too.

What if Grunts were creep and they required Headshots for Gold? The coolest parts of DotA though are the different Heroes and abilities though. Ehh IDK. I do think it's worth trying just to see how it is. For fun.

I do love DoTA and I think a console-based, slightly less crazy version could be cool. I dunno if the format is a good match for Halo in the same way as a Battlefield or Battlefront-styled game would, though.

I think it would be better for people to try and build that kind of game on their own incrementally, and build support and desire for that mode from the ground up.

Booshka

Shadowrun is a Class based Halo MOBA without the turrets and creep waves. I always thought how awesome a Shadowrun FPS sequel would be with more emphasis on MOBA style gameplay. Think Super Monday Night Combat but with FPS gameplay that actually feels like Halo.

More of you need to put some serious time into playing Shadowrun. All of these cool ideas on how to make Halo more viable as a class based, or abilities based shooter with in game progression and customization has been nearly perfected in Shadowrun. Game is over 6 years old and is still way ahead of the curve as far as Console shooters go.

I would prefer if the Halo franchise went back to the Medium paced Quake knockoff that it was in Halo CE, personally. Revive Shadowrun for the crazy MOBA, Counter-Strike, TF2 style MP FPS. Halo should go back to being what I felt Halo CE was, Quake for Consoles. Both styles of FPS are needed, but I don't think the Halo franchise has the flexibility to really go all out like another Shadowrun FPS could.

I think Bungie suffered from creative fatigue with Reach. Destiny project was underway and Reach was just another Halo.
Also, i think Bungie tried gameplay concepts for Destiny in Reach, which didn't necessarily mesh too well with Halo (alternatively they made the concepts for Reach and decided to use them in Destiny, or perhaps they just ended up with similar things in both games by coincidence but i doubt these possibilities).

I get your feeling though, i'm very, very careful about Destiny (or anything by Bungie after Reach), especially coupled with the fact the gameplay so far has been kind of boring if not bad.

Good thing the world's damn interesting, might end up being its saving grace. The world and the concepts they're using for it are enchanting, adventuring in familiar yet mysterious places...
I don't think Halo CE a superb game but the thrill of adventuring in a mysterious (it is a frigging ringworld) yet familiar (Earth-like flora and geography) place felt great, something Bungie didn't really recapture with later Halos.
(343i did manage to evoke the feeling with Requiem but didn't keep it, there was no mission in Halo 4 where you just walk for a long time without any enemies, just you and the environment)

I don't know why people keep having high hopes for Destiny replacing Halo. The only thing they have in common is they are FPS. Bungie didn't want to make Halo anymore so it stands to reason it will be intentionally much different.

Its like hating on CoD. Maybe sometimes I want to play CoD. That ins't what I look for in Halo though the same as I won't look for Halo in Destiny.

Shadowrun is a Class based Halo MOBA without the turrets and creep waves. I always thought how awesome a Shadowrun FPS sequel would be with more emphasis on MOBA style gameplay. Think Super Monday Night Combat but with FPS gameplay that actually feels like Halo.

More of you need to put some serious time into playing Shadowrun. All of these cool ideas on how to make Halo more viable as a class based, or abilities based shooter with in game progression and customization has been nearly perfected in Shadowrun. Game is over 6 years old and is still way ahead of the curve as far as Console shooters go.
I did have Shadowrun in mind when I was thinking about it! On the other hand, there's probably a slightly better chance of Shadowrun being resurrected than there is of 343 paying any attention to what any one of us thinks would be fun and interesting in the next Halo game. I'm expecting more stuff lifted from CoD and BF.

Stephen Totilo from Kotaku had a good Phil Spencer article with some bits about Halo. The article is worth a read for the other games too.

Here is the Halo bit:
The right Halo at the right time
Last year, Xbox 360 owners got to play the first Halo not made by Bungie Studios, the well-received Halo 4 from Microsoft’s new 343 Studios. That wasn’t always the plan.

“A couple of years ago we had the discussion of: ‘Should we do Halo at launch and not do Halo 4 last year?’” Spencer recalled, “But I was committed to getting Halo 4 done last year, and there was no way we were going to turn around with 343 a full Halo game in a year. So that was the plan we set on. I feel good about that.”

The Xbox One will soon get a port of Halo: Spartan Assault, the top-down action game released earlier this year for Windows 8 and Surface tablets. But that’s not a big Halo game. It’s not the huge new Halo teased at E3.

“Unlike some franchises that manage through 1000 people, Halo is 343 and that team obviously has tight control,” Spencer said. “They are our Halo team. A discussion around having a Halo game at launch — a true Halo at launch, meaning like a Halo 4 or 5-size game — would have been something we’d have had to start two or three years ago. We had the discussion, and we thought having Halo 4 come out when it came out from 343 and having them really land their first full version of Halo that they developed internally would be great for the 360 customers, great for 343 in shipping something.”

The Xbox One isn’t backwards compatible to the Xbox 360, but a game like Halo 4 seems like it could have life on the Xbox One. Spencer said that doing a port wasn’t something he wanted for launch. “I want launch to be about new things that are taking full advantage of the hardware, especially as a first party. Any kind of strategy with the back catalogue was something I thought we would think about later.”

I wondered how hard it even is to do a port of an Xbox 360 game to Xbox One. “It’s not difficult,” Spencer said, pointing out that Microsoft was developing some cross-platform expertise by making games like the new Zoo Tycoon and next year’s Max and the Cursed Brotherhood for both Xbox One and Xbox 360. “Whether that’s a port or just dual development, you get a sense of what it means to move games between the two platforms,” Spencer said. “It’s not just ‘recompile,’ but obviously our controller is very similar, we know our codebase, we’re on a certain number of engines that we’re porting in different directions, so it’s definitely possible to do things like that.”

Can you even find your Halo 2 or 3 time played anywhere? I can't seem to find it on Bungie.net but it's been years since I've used that part of their site.

Reach is 28D 02H 34M = ~675 hours.

Halo 4 is 10D 21H 00M = 261 hours.

Not counting second accounts...

Jesus

blamite

I don't feel like adding up all my Reach time exactly across all modes, but it comes out to round 31 days. Wow.

Halo 4? 11 days 4 hours. I'm really surprised that's as high as it is. I guess I really played a lot in the first month or so...

I think my H4 playtime took a pretty big nosedive when the Oddball playlist was removed. Being able to jump into a playlist that pretty much guaranteed I could play Team Oddball on Haven whenever I wanted to was fantastic. If that came back, I think I'd actually start playing the game fairly regularly again.

Nowise10

casuals

These are the exact amount of games I have on all games. And Halo 3 and Halo 2 don't have time stats.

Halo 2: 167 games -
Halo 3: 15,000 games -
Halo 3:ODST : 500 games -
Halo:Reach: 8361 games - 66 days 5 hours and 16 minutes
Halo 4: 2212 games - 16 days 14 hours 5 minutes.

haven't played Halo 4 in a few months too. Can't stand multiplayer

Havok

My count, matchmaking only where I'm able to separate them.

H2: 6300 games across two gamertags
H3: 2400 games
Reach: 2300 matchmaking competitive, another 800 Firefight.
H4: 874 games

There was a pretty steady drop in my available time to play as time went on so those numbers don't necessarily scale to my enjoyment of the game (if that were the case, Reach would have more matchmaking games than 3, but I had a lot of empty time to fill in my early college days). This might tell you something: I was unemployed for the first six months of Halo 4's life and it didn't manage to get any higher than that. If it counts the times I bailed out of stupidly lopsided JIP games, then my actual count should be a few hundred less.

FyreWulff

My count, matchmaking only where I'm able to separate them.

H2: 6300 games across two gamertags
H3: 2400 games
Reach: 2300 matchmaking competitive, another 800 Firefight.
H4: 874 games

There was a pretty steady drop in my available time to play as time went on so those numbers don't necessarily scale to my enjoyment of the game (if that were the case, Reach would have more matchmaking games than 3, but I had a lot of empty time to fill in my early college days). This might tell you something: I was unemployed for the first six months of Halo 4's life and it didn't manage to get any higher than that. If it counts the times I bailed out of stupidly lopsided JIP games, then my actual count should be a few hundred less.

Yeah, I had little employment during the start of Halo 3's run. So it was a bit obvious why I had relatively absurd numbers.

Games wise for me it's like:

Halo 2: 8000ish across a bunch of gamertags
Halo 3: 10,031
ODST: 338
Reach: 4,133
Halo 4: 321

Fracas

#fuckonami
Reach - 2513 games
Halo 4 - 715 games, last time I played was sometime in September

No desire to touch Halo 4 ever again.

One tag to rule them all -

Halo 2 = 17,009
Halo 3 = 11,825
ODST = 31
Reach = 2,359
4 = 1,119

My brother used to play on my gamertag in Halo 2 so I'd guess 10K-12K for me on that one though.

Top Bottom