• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Halo 2 - 7000~over multiple gamertags
Halo 3 - 5000~
Reach - 6000~ (I don't know how this happened)
Halo 4 - 1300~ (Denial phase)

With XBC, and local I probably hit around 7500 in Halo 2. I haven't played Halo 4 since August (?)

CyReN

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's time played in each Halo?

4EwCFxI.jpg

Halo: CE would have been around 400-500 if i had to guess.

Fuchsdh

Halo 3 - 183 games (since 01/2012)
Halo Reach - 920 (since 12/2011)
Halo 4 - 991 (751 war games + customs, not counting SOps)

I think I played Halo 2 on Live maybe a half-dozen times. No idea how much I played CE PC online.

EDIT; Strangely, my GT change broke my Reach stats--says I've never played (can find it under my old GT by appending the URL). But my Halo 3 stats are all there. Maybe I need to play Reach again for it to figure out I'm still the same person.

EDIT; Strangely, my GT change broke my Reach stats--says I've never played (can find it under my old GT by appending the URL). But my Halo 3 stats are all there. Maybe I need to play Reach again for it to figure out I'm still the same person.

Mine's borked too. Some of my Halo 3 stats are there but it says I've only played 720 multiplayer matches even though I have over 4000 custom games logged.

belushy

Banned
I'm trying to figure out my old stats.

Anyone know how to link non-Microsoft account emails (yahoo, gmail, etc.) to a microsoft account... or am I shit out of luck to see my Halo 2 stats from forever ago?

edit: Thanks Ozzy, guess I never linked my account to Bungie.net for Halo 2. When I search the old GT it brings it up, but it only found my old b.net account from 2008 with no stats (not even Halo 3 stats.) Weird.

I'm trying to figure out my old stats.

Anyone know how to link non-Microsoft account emails (yahoo, gmail, etc.) to a microsoft account... or am I shit out of luck to see my Halo 2 stats from forever ago?

Just visit Bungie.net and type your gamertag in the search box then click the username and view your profile. You don't need to be logged in to view stats from Halo 2, just need the GT(s).

Omni

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's time played in each Halo?
Halo 2: ~100 games
Halo 3: ~2000 games
Halo Reach: ~3000 games
ODST: ~70 games
Halo 4: ~500 games

That's very skewed though. Halo 2 and early Halo 3 days I didn't have internet and spent a hell of a lot of time in their campaigns.

IHaveIce

Banned
Halo 3 - 183 games (since 01/2012)
Halo Reach - 920 (since 12/2011)
Halo 4 - 991 (751 war games + customs, not counting SOps)

I think I played Halo 2 on Live maybe a half-dozen times. No idea how much I played CE PC online.

My first GT change seems to have erased all Halo 2 data on bungie, the second one unlinked all my Reach, Halo 3 and HHaloODST data from my account.

GT changes doesn't seem tk work that well with many stuff, I lost all my theater clips in halo 3 and Reach because of it.

Tawpgun

Heh, I looked at Halo 2 and saw 692. That didn't seem right. Lo, and behold, at a quick glance they only count matchmaking games. Most of my Halo 2 career was customs I believe.
The following are matchmaking + customs

Halo 2: 1346 (not counting the many games I played at my friends house which I basically lived in to play Halo 2)

Halo 3: 7687

Halo Reach: 3792

Halo 4: 1091

The most troubling thing was how my customs number decreased so much. RIP community

Halo: CE - ~100
On pc though :(
Halo 2 - I played like a dozen customs, at most
Halo 3 - 433 (I was kind of late to the party, I got Halo 3 after I got reach)
ODST - ~30
Halo: Reach - 2,658 (a little over half of them are customs and stuff)
Halo 4 - 792

I know we're a ways off, but OT19 is only ten pages away! I think we should have some shameless tagline wars. I whipped up a possible banner, too.

ijkxXsltDyLhu.png

Halo |OT19| The Juice is Loose
Halo |OT19| I Am Already Dead
Halo |OT19| Natural Born Franchise Killers
Halo |OT19| C. Yu Later, Xbox Hater!
Halo |OT19| One Asylum With Plenty of Windows

Nebula

We've had many salty
shitty
OTs now. We need something done by a fan of Halo who has a shred of hope for the future of the franchise. Be nice to see what discussion comes from it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
We've had many salty
shitty
OTs now. We need something done by a fan of Halo who has a shred of hope for the future of the franchise. Be nice to see what discussion comes from it.
Let's stop pretending as if it isn't the posters who set the tone of discussion and not the magical OP no one reads past the first page.

Fracas

#fuckonami
We've had many salty
shitty

I'm fairly certain that I can count the number of people here who still play Halo on one hand.

We've had many salty
shitty

OPs don't govern the quality of the thread, though.

The last time we got a good OT with plenty of information, it was a pretty good discussion for a while, but it was also closed within about 20 pages and ultimately resulted in the three-way Halogaf / Holagaf / Halo4gaf split.

It's also the only one that I've ever contributed to. Coincidence? I think not.

Tzeentch

At least Spartan Assault is pretty fun for what it is. Even if every mission is about 2 minutes long and they reuse the same tilesets over and over and over.

IHaveIce

Banned
I actually like the OT title " Natural Born Franchise Killers"

I couldn't give a shit how "useful" the OT is. For a new game, yeah then it is quite cool to see all the news and infos summarized, but we are a community thread, just throw the halogaf page, the halogaf twitter and some other stuff in there and then fun stuff.

I actually like the OT title " Natural Born Franchise Killers"

I couldn't give a shit how "useful" the OT is. For a new game, yeah then it is quite cool to see all the news and infos summarized, but we are a community thread, just throw the halogaf page, the halogaf twitter and some other stuff in there and then fun stuff.

Well, aren't you just a big ray of sunshine tonight?

jk <3 u bro k?

Top Bottom