• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

excowboy

jANgu61.jpg

Wtf?! I don't think I'll ever play a new Halo game again - Halo sold me an Xbox 360, and I can't see Halo Wan Kenobi doing that.

I know it's coming at some point, but they should make Halo 3 the next free Xbox LIVE game for a nice population bump and then everyone can just forget about Halo 4.

It sounds like an achievement for standing still for a minute. Not so much a disruption to ordinary play as just a lame thing to make an achievement.

Looking forward to playing Spartan Assault after finishing my midterm.

Wait...I have a Windows 8 laptop with a non-touch display. Will I be able to play this game?

Fotos

I assume it's just a "rolling out" thing. Shows up in the Xbox app:

But isn't actually listed on the Store yet:

It's been like this for a while now. I tried to buy it last night at around 8:30 PST and it did the same thing. Whatever though it should be available soon.

DeadNames

Banned
The fact that these were created... Oh my lord.

343 wanted to make Halo the babbiest thing imaginable... Wow. I'm in shock. All of that shit should be something that you pick up on and learn, not have given to you.

nillapuddin

honestly, the worst ones for me are how they are shoving the new mods up our asses

Step 1: Scrap 2-3 loadouts
Step 2: Build them in the most achievemently efficient way you can
Step 3: Play like an asshole for a week until you max out
Step 4: Have a Mountain Dew and go back to your own playstyle

Halo 4 -
Pros: Visually Beautiful, Beefy Sounds, Forge World, Spartan Ops Season 2, Turbo & Legendary Slayer Gametypes.

Cons: Doesn't Feel Like Halo (Mix CoD), Cut Features, No Toggling, No Default Classic Settings, Broken Maps - Gametypes - Weapons - Etc.

343 Industries -
Pros: Listens to Halo community, Caters to Specific Majority communities (Grifball, Flood), Gives Away Cool Shit, Hosts Tournaments, Narrative Driven, Creating & Expanding the Halo Universe. Hired Bravo (Quinn is a cool guy).

Cons: Alienates the Halo community, Scraped Original Halo (Feels), Says their Passionate about Halo, but mixes it with their Vision & Diverse Team Experiences (Bad), Tried to compete Cod by adding Cod Features into a Halo game saying its Evolutionary (Failed), Innovation (0), Revolutionary (0), No Pre-Beta Instead Post Beta = Incomplete Halo 4 game, Pushed DLC Too Soon, Lack of MP polishing (Time, Resources), Too much outsourcing, Clean Shaven Ellis, Karin Travis (Nope Nope Nope), Sarah Palmer (Facepalm). Boltshot & Camo (Lol).

Wow at the new cheevos, why can't we just have win X times, get x kills, play x something in matchmaking, why do we have to go camp corners, use two broken skills together and have our souls cry on the inside at what was once a good trilogy called Halo.

Top Bottom