• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

ikSPO8Gol4gqN.jpeg
Whats with the "Episode 1 time remaining" bit at the top right here? Is that a timer until the NEXT episode becomes available? All of these episodes will stick around after release right? As in, 5 episodes in we'll be able to play any missions from all 5 episodes any time we want?

I'd personally rather hear about the new mechanics from the dev team, but whatever I guess.

a discussion with developers about the finer details of the multiplayer experience

:p

I find it funny that the 343 devs were saying that Promethean Vision isn't useful if you have good map awareness, but then all the pro players are raving over it!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yep. I'll be optimistic but at this point it's nothing but new car smell.

I just want to see non-edited, straight up raw footage of a multiplayer match showcasing everything that's new, in relation to the Halo formula (not weapons/maps/armor variants). No more of this potentially misleading classic gameplay.

Woorloog

Banned
Where do people hear the Plasma Pistol sound?
EDIT oh, now i found it. Meh, don't like, doesn't sound like plasma in earlier Halos. Too different.

GhaleonEB

Face it people, CoD has tons of stuff in the middle of the screen all the time, and it sells billions. Therefore, stuff in the middle of the screen is the reason it sells billions, and if Halo has it, it will also sell billions.

Halo has to date resisted many of the more unfortunate industry trends. The text in the middle of the screen is most unwelcome.

I will adapt - as a package this is looking great - but the moment they add iron sights, I'm outta here.

Where do people hear the Plasma Pistol sound?

I couldn't find any.

The portable turret in particular sounded flimsy.

im really glad so many people got to play. I would have loved to myself (obviously) but I'm glad people outside of 343 studios are playing it and at least enjoying it. however now that people are bringing up the whole "new car smell" I am a little nervous...

im really glad so many people got to play. I would have loved to myself (obviously) but I'm glad people outside of 343 studios are playing it and at least enjoying it. however now that people are bringing up the whole "new car smell" I am a little nervous...
Honestly there's no reason to feel like calling it either way. You'll know how you truly feel about it a couple months after release, so until then enjoy the ride.

789shadow

Banned
Okay, false alarm, they didn't actually give out the awards yet. It's just that the video for the 360 game category is the Black Ops 2 live stage demo.

Top Bottom