• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

CyReN

mlg having a starcraft weekend right now. no Halo. digs down to the bone my friends. digs down to the bone.

peTof.jpg

Starcraft pros have put more effort into Halo then at least 70% of the halo pros have.

Nobody wants a Halo killer.

This hasn't worked out for anybody who's tried so far. Brute Force, Killzone, Haze, all sucked. Crysis 2 was the only game that was semi successful that claimed to be a Halo killer. And man, that term gives me flashbacks to the Halo 2/3 days.

peTof.jpg

Starcraft pros have put more effort into Halo then at least 70% of the halo pros have.

Looks like they are playing the wrong Halo. lol silly Starcraft pro's. :p

I would like to try Starcraft, but the learning curve seems way too high. Would require a lot of time to get into it.

JuanGGZ

Banned
The sniper scope looks so sexy in that RvB video. Can't wait to see it in action. I hope it's more like the H3 sniper just with better hit detection.

Woorloog

Banned
Good games everyone. I wonder how people like me jetpacking in MLG games... playing with Default control scheme has its benefits (used to play with Bumber Jumper but wanted to start using jetpack again).

Woorloog

Banned
There will only be one better game this year.

Hmm, i guess i'll download the trial tomorrow and try it out. I suppose the demo won't have any MP capabilities? It seems like a game that you should play with friends, not solo. Oh and does it support multiple players on same console?

blamite

Hmm, i guess i'll download the trial tomorrow and try it out. I suppose the demo won't have any MP capabilities? It seems like a game that you should play with friends, not solo. Oh and does it support multiple players on same console?
You should really at least try the Trials trial. There is 4-player local multiplayer, and it is great and hilarious, not sure if it's in the trial though.

Woorloog

Banned
You should really at least try the Trials trial. There is 4-player local multiplayer, and it is great and hilarious, not sure if it's in the trial though.

4-player local MP? Definitely give the trial a try and if i like it, i'll buy it. Games with local MP are always welcome. Which reminds me, need to redownload Doom for 360...

Overdoziz

Banned
Demo doesn't have multiplayer.
Full game has 4 player online and local multiplayer.

Top Bottom