• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

kylej

Banned
If I don't hear the words "Never made it as a wise man, couldn't cut it as a poor man neither" in the first three seconds of the montage, I'm banning Duncan.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
If I don't hear the words "Never made it as a wise man, couldn't cut it as a poor man neither" in the first three seconds of the montage, I'm banning Duncan.

I hope he clips that over your part of the montage, and it ends as your part ends.

That would be awesome, lol.

Something on tv now about the "halo shootings" some kid who shot his parents and the dad who survived is blaming it on halo due to the hyper violence in it. Saying he had locked the game up in a lockbox with a gun to keep his kid from playing halo the kid opened the box and took the gun. Damn these violent games I feel like jumping into some spinning blades now after playing super meat boy.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Something on tv now about the "halo shootings" some kid who shot his parents and the dad who survived is blaming it on halo due to the hyper violence in it. Saying he had locked the game up in a lockbox with a gun to keep his kid from playing halo the kid opened the box and took the gun. Damn these violent games I feel like jumping into some spinning blades now after playing super meat boy.

Yeah, that's from a while back.

There's also one where they talk about the DC Sniper training that kid to shoot using Halo too.

Kid had other issues not even linked to videogames. But don't expect the media to cover that.

Montage is rendering now. Probably not going to be fully cooked by 5. Posting from my phone to conserve computing power. Rubbing cheetah blood on the processor. I'll update when I have a better time estimate, unless my PC crashes, in which case I will be a giant god-smashing green monster.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i just got betrayed by a son of a bitch for yoinking his assassination... but wait, he ran up behind a guy i was in a dmr battle with who i was owning and tried to steal the kill with an assassination right after i popped the enemies shields. no halo honor, i sware.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Montage is rendering now. Probably not going to be fully cooked by 5. Posting from my phone to conserve computing power. Rubbing cheetah blood on the processor. I'll update when I have a better time estimate, unless my PC crashes, in which case I will be a giant god-smashing green monster.

Noooooooooooo
Nah, it's all good

Good, cheetah blood usually helps

Wut

Sony Vegas has actually been crashing on me a lot today, but I think that's just because I've been switching between that and my capture card program so much. Should be fine now.

25% done.

nGRTK.png

Top Bottom