• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Striker

Red team's flag cap point is in a weird spot on Exile. Looks random. I figured part of making good maps would be having some form of base for flags. Just not sucky bases. This cap point feels like the ones on Powerhouse. Lame.
Or the area for the bomb on Battle Canyon.

Portugeezer

- Bravo released another video with good stuff.
- The Halo Reborn panel will not be streamed live, but will show up next week on Waypoint.
- Hyper says that during the panel 343 will adress MP changes.
- In a couple of hours a SP Vidoc will be released to the public (that was shown at the panel).

That is about it I think.

Fuck. It's almost 1am here and I gotta get up at 6. Why does 343 not like Europe?

Now all it needs is a Heck beard and Wu photobomb

oZnHg.png

Apologies, everyone, I admit it was in bad taste. Here, have some GAF memes all wrapped into one beautiful image.

Tawpgun

- Bravo released another video with good stuff.
- The Halo Reborn panel will not be streamed live, but will show up next week on Waypoint.
- Hyper says that during the panel 343 will adress MP changes.
- In a couple of hours a SP Vidoc will be released to the public (that was shown at the panel).

That is about it I think.

Awesome. Thanks.

Bout to feel the wrath of Sensy-GAF.

Not at all but its too much, I mean if it was Devo or Me or anyone else it would be too far. Its kind of a shitty thing to do. No need to be mean.

I am going to report all of you fucks unless you get on Reach in like an hour.

I honestly would love to but it's late and the GF is sleeping close to me and I know id rage crazy if I played reach at all any time soon. I don't understand how you can still play it and not get Uber Mad.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Not at all but its too much, I mean if it was Devo or Me or anyone else it would be too far. Its kind of a shitty thing to do. No need to be mean.

I agree. Although I'm sure Wahrer Machine/Gui meant no harm.
If Sai's okay with it though, it's not a big deal.

I honestly would love to but it's late and the GF is sleeping close to me and I know id rage crazy if I played reach at all any time soon. I don't understand how you can still play it and not get Uber Mad.

I play it every couple of weeks to remind myself why I don't play it.

MrDaravon

That would be tempting if it wasn't so incredibly expensive, and if not for the fact that the PS1 versions of some of the older games are kind of terrible.

senador

Banned
Have we seen anything with jet pack In action? Is the only AA I'm worried about and want to see how it acts. The AAs don't look that fun to me, including thruster pack.

so ready for some new campaign info, but also dont want it to be ultra spoil-ish
hopefully I wont OD on bourbon, chili and college football before it goes up

Have we seen anything with jet pack In action? Is the only AA I'm worried about and want to see how it acts. The AAs don't look that fun to me, including thruster pack.

It's Reach's jetpack (or very similar) except it gets depleted much quicker. I'm not sure if it takes longer to recharge or not.

nillapuddin

It's Reach's jetpack (or very similar) except it gets depleted much quicker. I'm not sure if it takes longer to recharge or not.

to me it looked like 3.5ish seconds of burn, with like a 7ish second recharge (eli vid)

definitely not as much thrust as Reach

and in IGN offscreen also

If anyone here is interested in Metal Gear Solid, (that means you Gazzawa!) Metal Gear Ground Zeroes looks great, im shocked its a sequel to the PSP Metal Gear! Pretty glad I played that one. If there are MGS fans here, go get Peace Walker now, before Halo 4, do it now! (and make sure you play MGS3, awesome game.)

Gui_PT

If anyone here is interested in Metal Gear Solid, (that means you Gazzawa!) Metal Gear Ground Zeroes looks great, im shocked its a sequel to the PSP Metal Gear! Pretty glad I played that one. If there are MGS fans here, go get Peace Walker now, before Halo 4, do it now! (and make sure you play MGS3, awesome game.)

I actually just got the HD Collection. The amount of cutscenes and codec dialogue is so demoralizing, I can't find the will to keep playing them.

45 minutes of cutscenes/codec, 2 minutes of gameplay, 5 minutes of codec..... Dear lord.

wwm0nkey

What you are really saying is everyone should go get the HD collection or buy Peace Walker on XBLM so we can all play Versus Ops right? If so then yes everyone go get it now!

I actually just got the HD Collection. The amount of cutscenes and codec dialogue is so demoralizing, I can't find the will to keep playing them.

45 minutes of cutscenes/codec, 2 minutes of gameplay, 5 minutes of codec..... Dear lord.

Have you never played Metal Gear games before? They are mainly a story experience.

Yeah that's the main downside with the series, I dont know how I managed to go through the codec calls and cutscenes, I guess I was younger when I first played them lol. Peace Walker is a lot lighter on that stuff, but yeah its still annoying.

Which game are you trying btw? MGS3 is probably the best one.

What you are really saying is everyone should go get the HD collection or buy Peace Walker on XBLM so we can all play Versus Ops right? If so then yes everyone go get it now!

Versus Ops seemed a bit crappy when I tried it :(

Top Bottom