• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

BCS = College football is worthless shit.

Oh, please. Deserving teams get left out of the playoffs in every sport. I'll be the first to admit the BCS isn't perfect, but it's not worth all the hate it's gotten.

Also: College football gets one of your precious playoffs starting 2014.

Wow, two straight top of pages.

willow ve

I still watch it and I still like it. Rooster Teeth as a whole is just plain good.

I gave up on the RvB series a few seasons ago. But the antics at Rooster Teeth keep me stopping by their site regularly. Between the Achievement Hunter side and the other random videos like Let's Play, Rage Quit, and their behind the scenes, etc., they typically entertain me on a weekly basis (even without watching RvB).

Oh, please. Deserving teams get left out of the playoffs in every sport. I'll be the first to admit the BCS isn't perfect, but it's not worth all the hate it's gotten.

Also: College football gets one of your precious playoffs starting 2014.

Wow, two straight top of pages.

Agreed. And I can't wait till 2014. Should put Bama in position to win even MORE titles! ;-)

wwm0nkey

I gave up on the RvB series a few seasons ago. But the antics at Rooster Teeth keep me stopping by their site regularly. Between the Achievement Hunter side and the other random videos like Let's Play, Rage Quit, and their behind the scenes, etc., they typically entertain me on a weekly basis (even without watching RvB).
Their live action shorts are amazing. If you like Chris and Marshall check out The Wingmen, actually if you just like comedy you should watch it.

willow ve

Their live action shorts are amazing. If you like Chris and Marshall check out The Wingmen, actually if you just like comedy you should watch it.

I would still like to see the characters of RvB come together to show off the new maps for Halo 4. How many maps have we still not seen? 5?

Karl2177

High Ground ARs. Who comes up with this shit? I could go into all the garbo that H3 MM and especially Reach MM have but I'd rather not have an aneurysm from the sheer stupidity of it.

blamite

Tonights' episode was pretty good. Glad I'm not the only one who still watches thought the first few seasons were best.
Tonight's was good and it's nice that stuff is starting to move along, and that Donut and Doc are finally back, but it also reminded me of the giant box that's just been sitting there doing nothing for like half a season. That's my big frustration witht he show lately, it always seems like stuff is about to happen in a few episodes but it never actually happens. And stuff goes way too long without being dealt with.
I still like the show but I liked the comedy style of the first seasons better than the new plot driven style.
Yep, I feel like the comedy suffered a bit in seasons 7 and 8. I thought the Blood Gulch parts of 9 were pretty funny, which just made it more disappointing that that entire storyline pretty much turned into a big distraction.

Computron

Has NeoGAF been acting weird lately for anyone else?
I couldn't open the Halo thread earlier tonight.
I kept clicking on it but all that would show up was the off topic community sports threads.

Computron

What the hell...

The one day I talk about Xbox having pretty good security from hackers,
I end up playing against 1 of them for the first time ever.
KuGsj.gif

I don't know if it's possible to link to Halo 3 file shares but my 5th slot has the movie file from a game I just played a minute ago.
You can probably access it to download from the dashboard contextual menu.

They weren't even clever or cool mods like the flying sprint, it was flaming recon w/ %300 run speed and jump height.

But really, WTF.

GhaleonEB

If you aren't risking your soul getting crushed then what's the point?

Hah. I do NOT do well when I'm rooting for a team.

The one and only team I follow is the Iowa Hawkeye football team; as a native Iowan and U of I alum it's in my blood. But they're the one team whose games I do not watch; I learned that as of a few years ago, they just demolish my Saturdays.

I check the score about a half hour after the game ends, then watch highlights/replays/interviews etc. I can't handle the stress, and it sure rubs off on everyone else in the house. :lol

It doesn't help that Iowa has a knack for taking fans on an annual roller coaster ride. I get so much more enjoyment from watching two team duke it out when my blood pressure isn't spiking. I just love watching football.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Just a heads up, if you've pre-ordered a game on Amazon in California prior to the sales tax introduction and paid off the game in full with gift cards, go and click "retry payment method" to update the order or else they won't ship your game because they sneaked in the tax charge even on orders made prior to its introduction.

So yeah, they held onto my shipment of Borderlands 2 instead of just taking the $3 tax from my payment method on file for some reason. I'm going to pick up a copy at GameStop or Target, but just giving you all a heads up.

Annnd ditching me in double team. Hate u.

Don't blame me: blame Microsoft. If they spent more time fixing Xbox Live and less time making fun "where do we go to lunch today" mini games I wouldn't have been kicked off.

Good Games. I feel comfortable saying that I've played Reach enough and I'm ready for the next Halo.

They modeled their favorite restaurants in down town Seattle and then set up a grunt that would drive to them. They would figure out what restaurant they would eat lunch at by letting people place marines on the map to keep the grunt from reaching a particular place.

Instead of modeling buildings they should probably remodel the sniper.

That is so ridiculous that I honestly feel stupid for taking it even slightly seriously.... But thats actually pretty awesome - would be kind of cool to see it. They should expand it into a halo tower defence game lol.

If its true it's the stupidest thing I've heard and I can't believe time was put aside to it... But If it exists it deserves a Vidoc of its own.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
It took the guys who did it about an hour or so and they did it in their downtime post-crunch. It didn't detract from any actual work on the project because their portion had already locked.

But go right ahead, keep complaining.

Top Bottom