• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

nillapuddin

There are actually more than what is shown in that image. I can think of at least a few that aren't on there. I think I counted something like 34 total.

i counted 38...

01%20-%20same%20evening.jpg

Click here for full size:
horizontal(1620*780)
vertical(810*1500)

Thumbnail: Sorry mobileGAF!
Armor_small_horz_zps14336869.jpg

i know this stuff is old, I just couldnt stand how crappy that halo orbit pic was

Gui pls.

Will miss Kyle, he was good peoples.

Was the Forerunner level a bit linear? Videos and screenshots show a pretty straight path. Are my assumptions right or does it open up later?
What's your definition of linear? There were tons of side paths to flank the enemy. There was one section where you had tons of options to tackle it. Should I use the Banshee? Should I continue rocking with Ghost? Or should I try it on foot? (Seriously do not do the latest.)

TheOddOne

What's your definition of linear? There were tons of side paths to flank the enemy. There was one section where you had tons of options to tackle it. Should I use the Banshee? Should I continue rocking with Ghost? Or should I try it on foot? (Seriously do not do the latest.)
Small confined places where you are lead a bit too much. Glad to hear that there are side paths and so, those things I love about Halo. Thanks, Hyper.

Karl2177

Is Complex the map that bs angel was describing in the update a while back?

"During one such recent session, our online battles brought us to an outdoor map that features a centrally located, multi-level building. It’s a place that strategic, communicative teams want to lock down and control. (That’s what some people around here say, anyway. The rest make their opinion known through the nicknames of each floor–Jerk 1, Jerk 2, and Jerk 3.) After Red Team successfully secured the advantageous center structure, Blue Team found themselves spending more time on the respawn screen than actually playing."
-8.29.12 Halo Bulletin

Shadders

Anyone played FTL that came out on Steam last week?

It's a space exploration/combat game and it's deliciously addictive, I really think something like this could work as a Halo game on XBLA.

It's $10/£7, I've played it for about 20 hours since Friday, which is probably the most time I've put into a game this year. http://www.ftlgame.com/

Is Complex the map that bs angel was describing in the update a while back?

"During one such recent session, our online battles brought us to an outdoor map that features a centrally located, multi-level building. It’s a place that strategic, communicative teams want to lock down and control. (That’s what some people around here say, anyway. The rest make their opinion known through the nicknames of each floor–Jerk 1, Jerk 2, and Jerk 3.) After Red Team successfully secured the advantageous center structure, Blue Team found themselves spending more time on the respawn screen than actually playing."
-8.29.12 Halo Bulletin
Sounds fitting. At least there were mutli-level buildings around the map.

lilty

I just watched Bravo's new video and jetpack still looks terrible. I remember Frankie saying it was changed from Reach's but it still appears to be sending people up really high.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
I just watched Bravo's new video and jetpack still looks terrible. I remember Frankie saying it was changed from Reach's but it still appears to be sending people up really high.

Sends high? I suppose.

Can you hover while reigning down multiple grenades? Nope.

You didn't? They both run in 1080p native and Stop N Swop works between them now. GO PLAY NOW

I just played through the Banjo and Kazooie XBLA game a few weeks ago.
Took me a week and I was able to accomplish my childhood goal: 100% completion.
Feels good man. The gameplay hasn't aged a bit.

Going to play through Banjo Tooie again sometime soon.

Gosh I really hope Microsoft brings back Banjo platforming some day.
I will buy that game day 1 at midnight launch.

Sends high? I suppose.

Can you hover while reigning down multiple grenades? Nope.

Great to hear!

Just to let you jetpack haters know, when the game comes out I'll use jetpack and you can all be on the opposite team and straight up batter the hell out of me for 10 games straight. I don't care too much about stats, and I'm slurpy as shit and proud.

Fucking fuck Reach, I'm done with this shit, every single thing is fucking awful, jesus fucking Christ, it doesn't even WORK.
wat

...also this:
Nobody gave a fuck the first time you posted this, nobody gives a fuck now.

I think I'll try being good at Halo when Halo 4 comes out. Reach does not deserve the effort.

If Reach is giving you trouble, I doubt 4 is going to help. Reach is by far the easiest because 9/10 games are against complete morons. 789 pls.

Back on topic, that campaign footage was downright pretty. Holy crap!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
time for some Reach... so glad BL2 has Bumper Jumper....
It does? I made a custom control scheme based off of Halo 4's Bumper Jumper, with a few modifications to make it more Borderlands friendly.

kittens, where you at?!

This is the longest I've gone without playing Borderlands 2. I'm having withdrawals.
I know, me too! But I have to do big kid stuff today. I have five days to find a place to live, cause the landlord of the house I was going to move into decided to flake out on me. Fucking awesome!

Top Bottom