• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Reach Forge |OT| - Create, Share & Kill

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Raide said:
You mean the glass windows that link the middle platform to the outer ramps? I was wondering if changing that to a tunnel would work but then it would end up filling with grenades the second a red dot appears. :lol

Again, do you mean the glass covers than cover over the 2 corner bridges? They were put in at the start, before you had the extra walkways to get high. They might not be needed now, since people avoid the middle more now.

no, just a few of the 2ft high barriers that dont really eem to have a purpose other then to be in the way of movement and force people to jump over them. maybe its just me. to make it more clear what i'm talking about, they are in red in the pic below.

5133849596_dd7beacb72_z.jpg

Raide

op_ivy said:
no, just a few of the 2ft high barriers that dont really eem to have a purpose other then to be in the way of movement and force people to jump over them. maybe its just me. to make it more clear what i'm talking about, they are in red in the pic below.

5133849596_dd7beacb72_z.jpg

Cheers! I will have a look later and see if I can tweak those bits.

Retro

DD-11 said:
:lol Sorry about not posting a link.

If you're interested in checking it out, please do. I included a gametype which essentially removes AAs since I include them in the map as pickups.

Added both to download queue. I think as a rule of thumb though, people prefer AAs to be load-out based or disabled, with map-based loadouts kind of... I dunno, not frowned upon, but just one more thing to deal with.

I could be wrong, but that's how I've approached AAs.

DD-11

Retro said:
Added both to download queue. I think as a rule of thumb though, people prefer AAs to be load-out based or disabled, with map-based loadouts kind of... I dunno, not frowned upon, but just one more thing to deal with.

I could be wrong, but that's how I've approached AAs.

For me, AAs are just another powerful tool not unlike a weapon and should be earned and fought for in objective type games.

Retro

Insaniac said:
New map which is ready to be tested, slayer compatible only right now

pictures don't really do it justice I recommend dl/ing it and walking through it.

Added to my queue, will give it a try sometime tomorrow. I like the platform over the killballs though, very cool visual effect with the lighting going on.

DD-11 said:
For me, AAs are just another powerful tool not unlike a weapon and should be earned and fought for in objective type games.

That's a perfectly legitimate position on AAs, honestly, so don't take my comments to mean "You're doing it wrong, stop". In a lot of ways I agree with you; having an advantage like Jetpacks or Armor Lock should be something you have to try and get rather than simply have.

My personal preference, however, has to do with the average lifespan of a player in Halo, which isn't very long (though admittedly much longer than other FPSers like Call of Duty around which Loadouts are a necessity). With Power Weapons, one-hit head shots, grenades (especially rogue sticks) and melee, a long life in Halo is generally the exception rather than the rule.

As such, it seems to me that with the scramble for a weapon, a supply of grenades and then the addition of a desirable AA, players would finally get their kit together and bite the dust, assuming they weren't picked off mid-way through the building process.

So, in my mind, if you're going to include AAs, they might as well be On or Off. Placed around the map, again, isn't wrong, but I personally think it adds another layer of "Gotta keep my head down until I can get x" to the game.

I personally prefer AAs off, but I'm kind of a stickler for 'old school' Halo, so that probably has a large part to do with it. I like having to make do with whatever weapon I spawn near, that strikes me as very 'Halo'-style... but I don't want to get stuck without an AA if everyone else is flying/sprinting/armor locking around with them.

Anyways, I added your map to my downloads, and I'll definitely give it a run-through. Without testing your map out, I can't say for sure; maybe the size and layout of your map makes AA pickups a really desirable feature. I can't say for sure, so let's leave it at that for the time being.

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying... I know what I prefer.

So, I played another match on Yeti Bay last night at a LAN party, and... I think it's ready to be submitted into the Forgetacular Contest. It's been a tough project, but I am at peace with it. I probably wont win, but at least I made something that took a lot of time and effort. I'm very proud of it. :D

I also played on Yeti Dome, and to my surprise, people actually loved it... even when we played 5v5 Team Slayer. :lol

Since I last posted it, it was in rough shape. It really wasn't tested or fully thought-out. I just basically made a map and put spawns on it, but since then I have tweaked it a bit. I added Kill Volumes, Team Lights, and other scenery to help people know where they actually are on the map.

Here's some screens:

dome1.jpg

dome2.jpg

dome1.jpg

It's also ready to be downloaded! Here's the link: Yeti Dome

Hope you guys like it. :)

Raide -- checked out Trapped, and I gotta say I'm not a huge fan of where you put the PPs.

I'd suggest putting them in the glass box bunkers on each side. Also I'm hesitant about the spartan barricade lines you have, were they there before? I know they won't stop a warthog but I'm not sure they're actually that useful. hard to say. if they were there before I just didn't notice them and they were probably fine.

Raide

timetokill said:
Raide -- checked out Trapped, and I gotta say I'm not a huge fan of where you put the PPs.

I'd suggest putting them in the glass box bunkers on each side. Also I'm hesitant about the spartan barricade lines you have, were they there before? I know they won't stop a warthog but I'm not sure they're actually that useful. hard to say. if they were there before I just didn't notice them and they were probably fine.

I have DMR's in each of the glass boxes, will it be ok to put both PP and DMR in the same place?

I added the barricades mainly to give people a little more cover coming straight out of the base and then running onto the battlefield. It was a little barren before and I wanted some protection from rampaging Hogs. :lol

Raide said:
I have DMR's in each of the glass boxes, will it be ok to put both PP and DMR in the same place?

I added the barricades mainly to give people a little more cover coming straight out of the base and then running onto the battlefield. It was a little barren before and I wanted some protection from rampaging Hogs. :lol

Fair enough... I was the one rampaging last time so I didn't really feel the need for cover :lol More like "don't put anything in the way of my hog path!"

I would really say just move the DMR somewhere nearby, maybe behind those barricades you added. I just think where the plasma pistols are right now is so out of the way that unless you spawn over there you're not going to see them.

Raide

timetokill said:
Fair enough... I was the one rampaging last time so I didn't really feel the need for cover :lol More like "don't put anything in the way of my hog path!"

I would really say just move the DMR somewhere nearby, maybe behind those barricades you added. I just think where the plasma pistols are right now is so out of the way that unless you spawn over there you're not going to see them.

:lol Actually, I want to see people hide behind cover and then watch in horror as the Hog just charges through.:D

I have added the PP to the Glass shelter, along with the DMR. I also added them on a rock shelf kind of thing, mainly to help them stand out. Uploaded to File Share, see what you think. Plus I got rid of a few boxes and 1 or 2 barricades. Wondering if I should keep the Covenant ones just as more options for spawning.

Wow, Insaniac, I just popped in-game to check out Meltdown, and god DAMN, this map looks like it is ready for prime time. Sight lines are good, movement is good... can't wait to see how it holds up in playtesting.

I could see Bungie putting it in matchmaking after a month or so of testing. It's that good. And no framerate issues, either (that I could see)

Sorry for the late impressions guys, I was swamped with work. Once again, I played in split-screen, so any impressions about framerate should only be taken in regards to split-screen. Forge-GAF was far too fun this time around. I’m looking forward to this Saturday and hopefully I can get some final changes for Proctin in and have it finished for the contest. I’m going to try and get it to work with as many gametypes as possible, put in some finishing touches and then get to work on my next map.

Anyways, impressions:

- Trapped by Raide: Multi Flag CTF
Lots of improvements on this map since the last time we played on it. Despite being dominated the entire game by a Warthog, it was a lot of fun, lots of AL failures too by me. Walking in the middle of the map didn’t feel so barren anymore but I noticed the majority of the fighting took place on the right side of the map (the part that leads to the rest of hemmorage). I’m not sure if that was just the flow of this game or a due to a product of map design. I didn’t notice any major problems however the only thing that stuck out to me during the game were a couple of the spawns, especially ones inside the little compartments around the bases. The spawns were fine but as soon as I spawn I walk straight and the way they were oriented, you kind of have to change direction or slightly hit the entrance. Nothing major but a once-over on the spawn orientation would smooth that out.

- HARD ROCK HENGE by MDK Othello: Slayer Pro
Amazing map, nice and small but great for 4v4 and still felt as if there was plenty of room to maneuver. There’s not much too say as I was pretty set on getting kills, the map was easy to learn, the middle section is nice touch and I had a lot of fun getting assassinated multiple times, everywhere. The only thing I noticed was that there are different turrets in the two bases. One plasma, one machine gun. For the sake of symmetry, it would be better to just have both as the same. However, having rarely used the plasma turret, I’m not too sure if there’s actually a difference between the two but if there is, being completely symmetrical would be for the best.

- Great Bear Lodge by BEARCANO: One Flag CTF
A great map and while I would write more, SpacLock already covered everything I wanted to say. However, I noticed a small problem while playing in split-screen. When I spawned in the defenders area, if I stood in the area with the flag, the frame rate would drop down to about 22-24. This didn’t happen anywhere else, just in that area and just if I was looking in the general direction of the attackers. I guess there might be too many objects in close proximity in that area.

- Glory 2 by Fine Wine Vine: Glory Multi CTF

I really, really liked this map. The thing that immediately stood out to me was that unlike most other maps I’ve played (I’m looking at you Atom), the underside of this map was actually utilized and was useful. There were so many ways to attack the flag and then escape that I had a lot of fun just making quick grab and dash. Having fusion cores around the teleporter exit also resulted in some awesome explosions. The only thing I noticed with this map was some of the spawns. You sometimes spawn facing the other base but have to turn left or right because in front of you is a glass wall. I suggest just changing the spawn orientation left or right to avoid making players bump into the wall.

- Long Walk, Short Bridge by LoopOfHenle: Slayer
Woah, this map was great. As I was playing it, it reminded me a lot of Narrows which I loved. The jump in the middle is great and a lot of the areas have just the right amount of cover for firefights but also expansive enough for movement. There was one problem I noticed though and I’m not sure if it was intentional or not. In the middle of the bases, top floor, there are sections that are raised and some that are not. If you get stuck in between the raised sections, you have to jump out. I know that that’s not very clear but if you look at the video of the map in action and just look at me running around getting destroyed, you’ll see what I’m talking about.

- 'contestmap2' by MDK Othello: Slayer Pro
No radar made this map very confusing. I didn’t even realize there was a floor above the one I was standing on until someone threw a grenade at me from up there. It seemed a little big for 4 vs 4, atleast without the radar. The symmetry also got confusing on the outer edge of the map where the shotgun is. Sometimes it was the shotgun, other times it was a pistol. Maybe that was a discarded pistol though, I’m not sure. I think this map just needs a bit of cutting back on it’s size. Removing some of the least used areas so that it’s more focused instead of being as spread out as it currently is.

- Havok by Raide : Slayer & Château by BEARCANO: Multi Flag CTF
I didn’t get to play much for these two because I was in a call but what little I did seem to play out nicely. Sorry for not having more detailed impressions.

Alright, back to finishing up Proctin for me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
-Yeti said:
So, I played another match on Yeti Bay last night at a LAN party, and... I think it's ready to be submitted into the Forgetacular Contest. It's been a tough project, but I am at peace with it. I probably wont win, but at least I made something that took a lot of time and effort. I'm very proud of it. :D

I also played on Yeti Dome, and to my surprise, people actually loved it... even when we played 5v5 Team Slayer. :lol

Since I last posted it, it was in rough shape. It really wasn't tested or fully thought-out. I just basically made a map and put spawns on it, but since then I have tweaked it a bit. I added Kill Volumes, Team Lights, and other scenery to help people know where they actually are on the map.

Here's some screens:

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/RebornYeti/dome1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/RebornYeti/dome2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/RebornYeti/dome1.jpg

It's also ready to be downloaded! Here's the link: Yeti Dome

Hope you guys like it. :)

I played this in 4 player local multiplayer and it was an absolute blast with my custom fiesta gametype. It's a beautiful map, and deceptively simple my friend. Downloading new version now. You've earned yourself a Like.

enzo_gt said:
I played this in 4 player local multiplayer and it was an absolute blast with my custom fiesta gametype. It's a beautiful map, and deceptively simple my friend. Downloading new version now. You've earned yourself a Like.

Hey, thanks for the impressions! I'm glad you liked it!

How was it with 4 people? I'd imagine with the Fiesta gametype it got a little crazy, but it sounds really fun. I'mma have to try it sometime. :D

Insaniac

oddworld18 said:
Wow, Insaniac, I just popped in-game to check out Meltdown, and god DAMN, this map looks like it is ready for prime time. Sight lines are good, movement is good... can't wait to see how it holds up in playtesting.

I could see Bungie putting it in matchmaking after a month or so of testing. It's that good. And no framerate issues, either (that I could see)

Thanks for the great praise! I hope it tests well, I'm not 100% sure about the weapon placement yet. Make sure to join us for ForgeGAF customs, cause I Hope to test it then.

Anyone else who would like to give my map a quick look can dl it here.

Also I reuploaded a newer version of my forgetacular map (which may or may not be entered depending on how I feel Meltdown performs) which is now renamed to Opposition

Map here

Bonus walkthrough here

Forgetac1.jpg

forgetac2.jpg

forgetac3.jpg

forgetac4.jpg

Raide

koshunter said:
- Trapped by Raide: Multi Flag CTF
Lots of improvements on this map since the last time we played on it. Despite being dominated the entire game by a Warthog, it was a lot of fun, lots of AL failures too by me. Walking in the middle of the map didn’t feel so barren anymore but I noticed the majority of the fighting took place on the right side of the map (the part that leads to the rest of hemmorage). I’m not sure if that was just the flow of this game or a due to a product of map design. I didn’t notice any major problems however the only thing that stuck out to me during the game were a couple of the spawns, especially ones inside the little compartments around the bases. The spawns were fine but as soon as I spawn I walk straight and the way they were oriented, you kind of have to change direction or slightly hit the entrance. Nothing major but a once-over on the spawn orientation would smooth that out.

Thanks for the feedback. The only thing I can think of that causes people to head to the right is the fact there is a massive rock there. Maybe people are heading to it naturally because it provides more cover than the other side. Maybe I should put something there to Balance the Grenade launcher and give people a reason to venture on that side.

I will tweak the spawns to aim at the entrance. The problem I got was having the spawns not on flat ground, so it made getting the right angle a bit annoying. I will have a good look and tweak all the spawns.

Cheers!

op_ivy

Here is a BTB map I've been working on, Ragnarok.

As you may have gathered from the name, Ragnarok was inspired by Valhalla. Forgeworld unfortunately doesnt seem equipped to give us a 1:1 remake of Valhalla, so I went with something that should hopefully play out similarly. Of key importance to me were maintaining the battle for the center of the map, and the mancannons and vehicles to get you there. The bases and weapon layout also match Valhalla as closely as possible (snipers and plasma pistols in the bottom floor of each base, plasma launchers replace missile pods up top).

Ragnarok currently supports team slayer for up to 16 (at least 4v4 recommended), but CTF, Assualt, Race, etc are planned.

5141027666_fc3970efba_b.jpg

5140423037_2e687330b8_z.jpg

Front of BLUE base with one of the side entrances visible and a new front entrance. note the dual man cannons. lots of effort went into making it so you land with full shields. 2 mongeese, a warthog, and a banshee make up each teams vehicles.

5140423353_51c291e073_z.jpg

Rear of RED base with both ramps visible. 5x5 blocks were used around each base to keep a circling path for hogs and geese around each base and to distance the two bases from each other as much as possible by building into the sea.

Please check out and give feedback or criticism.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=8728749&player=LoopOfHenle

Is there any sort of indication of where the boundary ends? Besides that, it looks really great.

I will download and tell you what I think after I play a match or two on it with friends. :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I can see some rocks that you've placed to block out some areas.

op_ivy

-Yeti said:
Is there any sort of indication of where the boundary ends? Besides that, it looks really great.

I will download and tell you what I think after I play a match or two on it with friends. :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I can see some rocks that you've placed to block out some areas.

yeah, it should be obvious in game (rocks). i still need to do some boundaries over the ocean though, otherwise you can go anywhere in a banshee :p

Insaniac said:
wow forge-gaf is dead today :( guess I'll go start a new map

Yeah, I keep refreshing hoping somebody will post :lol

For some reason I started a new map the other day, and it's pretty ridiculous. Actually set in the coliseum for once. I'll show it off in a couple days, just getting the basic structure down now.

Insaniac

timetokill said:
Yeah, I keep refreshing hoping somebody will post :lol

For some reason I started a new map the other day, and it's pretty ridiculous. Actually set in the coliseum for once. I'll show it off in a couple days, just getting the basic structure down now.

Well I got to play a couple slayer games on Meltdown with my friends and it played really really well right off the bat. I feel the weapon placement is pretty good and I just need to add a few more spawns on the map.

Would anyone be down for some customs on friday night?

Overall I don't think I even added anything to my next map tonight, but I spent hours putting stuff in and then ripping it back out :lol

Should have something to show tomorrow, though. A very challenging map for me.

Insaniac said:
wow forge-gaf is dead today :( guess I'll go start a new map
Yeah, I've been concentrating on my one map, getting it as lag-free as possible. It's a real pain, but I'm closing in on the finished product. Haven't had much time to look at many maps; hopefully I can get in on some customs this weekend.

Retro

I've spent the last few days playing Multiplayer, but I really feel like I need to wrap up Moonpool 2. I'm in a mood to hammer out the spawn points too, since so many spawn positions in the Bungie-made Forge Maps are absolute garbage (The Cage and Pinnacle especially). I've actually been considering looking at my supply of pieces and seeing if I can implement some 'spawn rooms' so players aren't dropped into the middle of a firefight.

I also need to crack open a complete map and see what objects are in use, since I still feel like there's no clear explanation on how Spawn Zones really work. I know how they're SUPPOSED to work, but when you're not testing constantly to check, it's kind of hard to grasp.

I'm limiting myself to Slayer, CTF and Territories. I don't think the size of Moonpool is conducive to anything else.

When does the Forge Contest end? That'll motivate me.

Oh, and I've got a few new map ideas floating around.... hmm

Insaniac

Retro said:
I've spent the last few days playing Multiplayer, but I really feel like I need to wrap up Moonpool 2. I'm in a mood to hammer out the spawn points too, since so many spawn positions in the Bungie-made Forge Maps are absolute garbage (The Cage and Pinnacle especially). I've actually been considering looking at my supply of pieces and seeing if I can implement some 'spawn rooms' so players aren't dropped into the middle of a firefight.

I also need to crack open a complete map and see what objects are in use, since I still feel like there's no clear explanation on how Spawn Zones really work. I know how they're SUPPOSED to work, but when you're not testing constantly to check, it's kind of hard to grasp.

I'm limiting myself to Slayer, CTF and Territories. I don't think the size of Moonpool is conducive to anything else.

nov 28th I believe for the forgetac contest

Raide

Retro said:

Lets get it into the Customs this weekend and play it a few times to sort the spawns. Its good to tweak your map based upon feedback but at sometime you need to finish it and move on. :lol

Retro

Raide said:
Lets get it into the Customs this weekend and play it a few times to sort the spawns. Its good to tweak your map based upon feedback but at sometime you need to finish it and move on. :lol

Yeah, I've slipped it into like 3 rounds of customs already and I haven't finished it off. Meanwhile I have 2 specific maps I want to develop (most notably a large enclosed map with a central base that has a lot of aerial combat for jetpacks / banshees), 3 or 4 rough concepts, and I can't bring myself to start any of them until Moonpool 2 is done. I'm kind of a perfectionist, but it's probably not very fun for you guys to hear "Hey, let's test my same unfinished map again"... I mean, we've played tweaked versions of multiple maps like Havok, Chateau and Trapped, but those are essentially done, at least.

Map making is fun.

Weapon setting is decent.

Objective Setting is ok.

Spawn setting sucks. I don't think anybody enjoys it. If they do, I have a map you can finish for me :D. I've actually considered asking if anybody else wants to hop into Moonpool with me and kind of make suggestions as I go, or offer advice on setting stuff up.

My next map, I'm definitely going to cheat and have rooms set up exclusively for spawns. None of this 'try to set up spawning in the open' bullshit. :lol

MrBig

Retro said:
Spawn setting sucks. I don't think anybody enjoys it. If they do, I have a map you can finish for me :D. I've actually considered asking if anybody else wants to hop into Moonpool with me and kind of make suggestions as I go, or offer advice on setting stuff up.

My next map, I'm definitely going to cheat and have rooms set up exclusively for spawns. None of this 'try to set up spawning in the open' bullshit. :lol
It's not really that difficult. Find a place where you can see where you are when you spawn and doesn't have somewhere you can be easily shot from. Wherever you put a spawn, put two. Use multiple spawn zones in different locations to protect people from spawn campers.

Alright, so for ForgeGAF Customs this weekend, I would love it if we played Yeti Bay one last time so I can get a video of the final version. After that, I can finally submit it into the Forgetacular Contest.

GhaleonEB

-Yeti said:
Alright, so for ForgeGAF Customs this weekend, I would love it if we played Yeti Bay one last time so I can get a video of the final version. After that, I can finally submit it into the Forgetacular Contest.
Do the ForgeGAF games typically get up 16 players? I think I've got Crossroads finally nailed down and would like to gather up films for the Forgetacular contest as well.

GhaleonEB said:
Do the ForgeGAF games typically get up 16 players? I think I've got Crossroads finally nailed down and would like to gather up films for the Forgetacular contest as well.

No, because the jerks from the HaloGAF thread usually don't want to join :p

We've been rolling with 8-10 for the last few weeks.

GhaleonEB

timetokill said:
No, because the jerks from the HaloGAF thread usually don't want to join :p

We've been rolling with 8-10 for the last few weeks.
Ah, I didn't realize there was a feud. I'll try to rally the troops.

All right, so for my next map I decided to go a little crazy and mess with kill balls. The result? Dynamo.

reach_9090166_Full.jpg

What I wanted to do was basically build a track for a kill ball to roll around in that would create a fun moving obstacle in a match. I was met with a fair bit of success. Only problem -- in an actual Custom game, the kill ball will disappear pretty frequently. In Forge I can get it to roll around for several minutes :lol

I had to resort to putting the respawn at 1 and starting it again at the beginning of the lift. Right now it's only set up for slayer, and I'm not sure if I want to set it up for many other game types... maybe Crazy King or Territories, but CTF and Assault could get tricky.

Oh, and I made a quick fly-through video of the map, so feel free to check that out :D

Anyway, it's a symmetrical map made for 4v4, and it's my first map set in the coliseum area. If you guys get a chance to check it out, let me know what you think.

Insaniac

voltron said:
Question for urk:

Do you know of any plans for Covenant weapon variants of Fire Fight / Score Attack match making?

The changes to sniper attack that disable the ability to pick up any weapon really highlighted to me how fun it was to run around with infinite Needle Rifle / FR Cannon / Needler / whatever....

Im not talking about actual infinite ammo modes like Sniper Attack, but just a game variant within the actual FF/SA playlist where you start with Covie weapons and can run back to an ammo cache to refill ammo like you do in regular games of Score Attack now.

Oh and ManCannon... loving some of the new challenges that weve been seeing lately. Not the super easy stuff intended to lure casual players into completing a few challenges... but stuff like getting 35 multikills in FF Match Making. Not outrageously challenging but still difficult enough that it cant be done with an iphone in one hand, a scotch in the other and a taco resting on a plate on your chest.

Fun! Keep the creative challenges coming!

and no more fucking "10 kills while jet-packing on Exodus you asshole!!!

wrong thread? does urk even come in the Forge thread? :(

Everdred

any chance we could get together for some GAF forge testing tonight? I think my map is 100% complete and I would really love to test it out with you guys. I've missed every chance so far.

DreadFalls

File Share

Download Link

Here are some older screenshots, haven't had time to take new ones.

Retro

MrBig said:
It's not really that difficult. Find a place where you can see where you are when you spawn and doesn't have somewhere you can be easily shot from. Wherever you put a spawn, put two. Use multiple spawn zones in different locations to protect people from spawn campers.

Normal spawns, I get. I've got that sort of thing down pat. My problem is using the CTF Home and Away objects always screws things up, as well as anti-spawn zones. I've had things get so bad that Blue teams spawn at the Red base and vise versa.

For some reason, these objects seem to love fucking with me. I've even built a simple test map and used a second controller to try it and for the life of me, it just refuses to make sense.

Maybe I's stupid =(

cwmartin

Everdred said:
any chance we could get together for some GAF forge testing tonight? I think my map is 100% complete and I would really love to test it out with you guys. I've missed every chance so far.

DreadFalls

I'de help out. cwmartin = Gamertag

Top Bottom