• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

I love how I don't play Arena and how the trueskill resets every month. Always good to go in there and remember how bad kids at the bottom of the ladder are. :lol

MIMIC

Banned
Just finished the campaign on Legendary. Holy balls...so many hordes of enemies in the end! :lol

**SPOILERS**

That last objective was literally impossible (with the MAC cannon). After dying and dying (and dying), I said fuck it and hopped off and just ran around for a bit. Then it looked like the Phantoms were LANDING and about to unload some of the Covenant and I was about to freak out. So I hopped back onto the cannon, the music started to get foreboding and they told me to take the shot. I could barely even see the target because I was getting belted with so much fire. But I managed to take an 11th hour shot and.....the screen went black and I knew that I was successful.

Reminded me how great the ending was. Throughout the campaign, I was just skipping all the cutscenes but end was just so.....EPIC ^_^

Well I finally hung my Halo poster that I got at PAX this year, and my GoW poster (signed) from PAX 2 years ago...

:)

sPbsj.jpg

Another Shot
lzorw.jpg

Signed Art & MC Bust
Dp01E.jpg

Signed Controller & PAX Pictures
oAl5G.jpg

Devin Olsen said:
Well I finally hung my Halo poster that I got at PAX this year, and my GoW poster (signed) from PAX 2 years ago...

sPbsj.jpg

Another Shot
lzorw.jpg

Signed Art & MC Bust
Dp01E.jpg

Signed Controller & PAX Pictures
oAl5G.jpg
That looks fu**ing amazing. I hope the next Bungie game and the first 343i project will release in the same year, so it will be totally worth to fly to Seattle for PAX. :)

GhaleonEB

Devin Olsen said:
Yeah, I think it's multikills, killstreaks, headshots, etc.
Yup. The Legendary guide has a nice set of tables showing the point multipiers. Double Kill is 1.2x, Triple Kill is 1.3x on up to 2.0x for the Killionaire. Your Killtastrophe(!!) is what put you over the top.

Likewise, Killing Spree is 1.1x all enemies, up to 1.6x for Invincible (the 500 and 1,000 thresholds don't really apply to Score Attack).

zumphry

Banned
Hydranockz said:
That Firefight challenge was a load of fun!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

As for Firefight maps, I hope in the next map pack (I'd like 6 MM maps, but that'd never happen), they include Crater (Club Errera already is that), Lost Platoon, and Security Zone. Though, Alpha Site and maybe Windward would be good too.

GhaleonEB

To borrow a phrase, I could play Firefight every goddamn day, forever.

Knocked off another Campaign mission tonight, this time Long Night of Solace. Such a great mission. Managed to Flawless Cowboy it, which didn't think I'd come close to pulling off.
Alienshogun said:
Good games everyone, getting kind of late for me though.

God damn, took 2 hours to render 2 minutes, so I'll repost it.

WRAITHPOCALYPSE
The Falcon shot was a thing of beauty.

Zennshi

Neo Member
Daily Challenges:

Gunslinger - 1500cR
Kill 150 enemies in multiplayer Matchmaking.

A Great Friend - 2000cR
Earn 15 assists today in multiplayer Matchmaking.

Double Double - 1350cR
Earn 2 Double Kills in the same match in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

A Solid Outing - 1600cR
Earn at least 12 kills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Devin Olsen said:

Hey, we have the same couch, except ours is chocolate brown. Thing is a land mass.

GhaleonEB

CrazedArabMan said:
Mine still shows a blank picture with no spartan at all. :/
Same. There's actually a few things I'm saving up for, would be neat to be able to display the model. I'm surprised we're coming up on four months out and it's still not fixed.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
GhaleonEB said:
Same. There's actually a few things I'm saving up for, would be neat to be able to display the model. I'm surprised we're coming up on four months out and it's still not fixed.

Doesn't surprise me, just like everyone but Urk abandoning this thread the minute their game released, hell even Urk is hit and miss these days.

Sai-kun

Banned
Man, i should play this game again :lol I think I'm like 1k credits from ColG3. I still want that GUNGNIR helmet! Who'll be around tonight?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Sai-kun said:
Man, i should play this game again :lol I think I'm like 1k credits from ColG3. I still want that GUNGNIR helmet! Who'll be around tonight?

You're gonna be playing WoW and we all know it, stop playing around. :lol

Ughh so many great remakes of Beaver Creek/Lockout/Narrows/Warlock...why is there no Remakes playlist? These are so good, and how the hell am I going to get 7 other players for customs?? that would get boring too. Need MM on this.

Alienshogun said:
Doesn't surprise me, just like everyone but Urk abandoning this thread the minute their game released, hell even Urk is hit and miss these days.

I think the reason for the Bungie exodus has more to do with post-launch vacation time followed by holiday vacation time and less to do with us pissing them off with nothing but Armor Lock "discussion" and bloom "analysis".

I would wager that once their new IP is revealed Luke and Mancannon will be in here (or whatever the appropriate thread would be) crushing dreams like nobody's business.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Bregmann Roche said:
I think the reason for the Bungie exodus has more to do with post-launch vacation time followed by holiday vacation time and less to do with us pissing them off with nothing but Armor Lock "discussion" and bloom "analysis".

I would wager that once their new IP is revealed Luke and Mancannon will be in here (or whatever the appropriate thread would be) crushing dreams like nobody's business.

That's my point.

Tashi0106 said:
Happy New Year HaloGAF!! Have a good one tonight!

You too dude! Be safe.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
xxjuicesxx said:
Ughh so many great remakes of Beaver Creek/Lockout/Narrows/Warlock...why is there no Remakes playlist? These are so good, and how the hell am I going to get 7 other players for customs?? that would get boring too. Need MM on this.
Links? I've seen several of each, but if you're coming across standouts, I'll take a look.

Top Bottom