• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Sibylus

Banned
Nothing erases the irritation of a loss like a humorous final death. My Warthog got a bit too close to a Wraith blast and began spinning. It started spinning on its nose like a ballerina for about ten seconds or so. It was a magical moment.

Seriously, Elite Slayer is so much better on Hemorrhage.

Replace the Sniper Rifle with the Focus Rifle plz.

And add some goddamn Grenade Launchers.

Gui_PT

MrBig said:
Security helmet get :D

reach_11958570_Full.jpg

reach_11958569_Full.jpg

Psh. That is so last month.

Get used to 200k cR upgrades.

Btw, where did you get that novelty grenade? :lol :lol

Edit: Do you guys need an extra fool to play with?

MrBig

Gui_PT said:
Psh. That is so last month.

Get used to 200k cR upgrades.

Btw, where did you get that novelty grenade? :lol :lol
I borrowed it from the countdown cutscene at The Maw.

I have two helmets left to buy (recon+ robotface) before I buy any upgrades.
And yeah we can use another player

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
urk said:
Links? I've seen several of each, but if you're coming across standouts, I'll take a look.

What happened to the Lockout and Wizard remakes in one of the vidocs? Did they not hit the quality bar? Some folks have been expecting them for some time.

Wow I am having an off day for some reason...

Sorry for bailing on you guys, but it was embarrassing how bad i was doing, invite me if you need a fourth later, or if you're doing customs or something.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Anyone else on right now? I'm looking to shake some WoW/Holiday induced rust off.

Send a text to Total Sellout.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Devin Olsen said:
Wow I am having an off day for some reason...

Sorry for bailing on you guys, but it was embarrassing how bad i was doing, invite me if you need a fourth later, or if you're doing customs or something.

Dude, I don't think any of us cared. We aren't MLG or anything, sometimes people go negative, sometimes people go really negative. I do it often enough, none of us are pro, it's all good.

Good games guys, look forward to playing again later.

Do you get more credits for higher difficulty in campaign?

I am going for the war machine commendation in campaign, should I play on Heroic or will I get the same credits per kill for playing on easy/normal?

GhaleonEB

Devin Olsen said:

I am going for the war machine commendation in campaign, should I play on Heroic or will I get the same credits per kill for playing on easy/normal?
No change in credits. The Game Complete bonus is capped at the same level as custom games, and Commendations are the same, as long as you are not playing on Easy.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Devin Olsen said:

I don't think so.

MrBig

lybertyboy said:
Anyone else on right now? I'm looking to shake some WoW/Holiday induced rust off.

Send a text to Total Sellout.
I'm getting back on now if you or anyone else wants to play some btb.

MrBig

Gui_PT said:
Luv u too Zayneh

I'm down for a couple of games as well. Mind if I join?
I'm in the lobby now waiting for devin to finish their game and just sent a message to lyberty boy, you can join
e: lol you actually played mass effect to be a level 55?

Gui_PT

MrBig said:
I'm in the lobby now waiting for devin to finish their game and just sent a message to lyberty boy, you can join

I'll join you guys next match. Just saving the Universe at the moment.

Yes, I got to level 55 and still need to finish the game 2 more times:lol

neoism

TacticalFox88 said:
Every FPS needs a Firefight mode or some variation. I keep coming back after Black Ops pisses me off. Damn you Bungie. :lol
black ops... :( I'm so damn mad at myself for buying it....

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
neoism said:
black ops... :( I'm so damn mad at myself for buying it....

It's just so mindless, I literally jump in after not playing it for a long time and STILL dominate kids. I just go SMG, Lightweight, Slight of hand, and Marathon. Might as well just end the round there.

Gui_PT

Good games guys. Loved beating that Armor Lock Gang.

Anyways, Happy New Year! I'm off to get drunk with a bunch of hawt ladies.
line-o-rama-the-simpsons-moe-szyslak-20091119034544332-000.jpg

I'm going to hang out with some girl friends
line-o-rama-the-simpsons-moe-szyslak-20091119034544332-000.jpg

Going to watch tv =(

I have no idea how much more Halo I'll be able to play. I am moving to Dublin on Tuesday and I still have to sort out a contract with an ISP for my stay up there. I got some awesome turtle Beach X-11s for Christmas and I know my roommate has a 360 and Reach...

I will try to get on Customs tomorrow night if anyone is brave enough to run them!

MrBig

Hydranockz said:
I have no idea how much more Halo I'll be able to play. I am moving to Dublin on Tuesday and I still have to sort out a contract with an ISP for my stay up there. I got some awesome turtle Beach X-11s for Christmas and I know my roommate has a 360 and Reach...

I will try to get on Customs tomorrow night if anyone is brave enough to run them!
Someone gave me some x-11s for christmas too and now I'm trying to get rid of them. Sound quality is pretty bad and I have surround sound and high quaity headphones to listne through when I'm not talking to anyone.

I'll be on tomorrow if we can get enough people for customs.

GhaleonEB

xxGhaLeoNxxEBxx

Imma gonna go play some MLG now.
Hypertrooper said:
haha, really? Do not be joking with a german dude :lol

Oh I'm seeing that was just a joke.
But seriously, I'm giving MLG a crack tonight. leet clips incoming.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Happy new years fuckers, may all your games be pro, may all your opponents be BKs, and may everyone who uses armor lock in 4v4 slayer spontaneously combust.

GhaleonEB

6/9 missions down for the Weekly Challenge. Been trying to do the Flawless Cowboy thing during the run. I'm 3/6 so far. Would be 4/6 but for Exodus just now. Last time I tried a no-death run, I was killed because a civilian decided to trot over to my plasma grenade, and Reach kills players for that kind of thing.

Tonight, it was this, which took place over 30 minutes into a 34 minute run. Note the Marine line of dialogue right after the incident. I was not pleased.

There's something about this area that make the Marines jut go crazy.

Top Bottom