• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

Ramirez

Ya know after that Arena post I made yesterday about getting 2 horrible games in a row? One with a bad connection, the other on the Narrows like forge map, won one, lost one. I jumped from 85% Onyx to 55%, lol. Arena makes perfect sense.

Also, anyone who plays MLG regularly, is MLG King broken? We voted for it on Zealot, there was no hill, so it was basically a 15 minute game of endless slayer. Our night was not the same after that game, mainly my fault since I told everyone to vote for it. :p

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ramirez said:
Ya know after that Arena post I made yesterday about getting 2 horrible games in a row? One with a bad connection, the other on the Narrows like forge map, won one, lost one. I jumped from 85% Onyx to 55%, lol. Arena makes perfect sense.
Your percentage placement is based off of the other players wins/losses as well.

Also the Narrows like map is Select and it's terribad.

Booties

Banned

Highest Halo 3 level and which playlist.

46 TS, 45 Lone Wolves
onyx arena

AR or BR?

BR

Favorite multiplayer map from Halo 2 and 3 (one of each).

The Pit, lol halo 2 sux

Do you prefer BTB or MLG?

MLG

Competitive multiplayer or Firefight?

I am so good I can idle in both and win every game

Games completed on Legendary.

ALL. OF. THEM.

Are you EazyB?

No, I'm booties, sorry.

Favorite Campaign missions (all games).

aotcr, 2nd level of halo 2, the ark, the one in space

Favorite Reach playlists.

Squad, MLG, Arena, Objective

Size of frankie erotica folder (in megabytes).

I am now immune to his gorgeous body and brilliance. I have Frankie-beta-blockers flowing in my lymphatic system now.

Opinion on reticule bloom.

What the fuck were they thinking? Halo CE was fun because you could dong on kids with the pistola. Morans if ya ask me.

Opinion on Armor Abilities and the one you favor.

None or sprint

Why are you a Halo fan?

Addictive

Favorite Halogaffer, and least favorite. (optional)

least favorite is probably dax because because he suck at halo and I hate bk scrub with bad opinions about a bad game. Although if there are any bungie employees reading this it's probably them.

Now feel free to introduce yourself and/or share anything you want so we get to know you better, we'd love to read it. (optional)

I'm so good at this game. Message Booties for lessons.

Booties said:

The Pit, lol halo 2 sux

Ari.gif

Seriously though

I kid, but wow

Booshka

I'm fine with people saying Halo 2 sucks, hell there was a website made for that exact claim, when a million or more Halo CE fans were terribly disappointed by Halo 2
I'm one of them
But, if you make the claim that Halo 2 sucks, then extol the virtues of Halo 3, well....I don't know, that's ridiculous.

Booshka said:
I'm fine with people saying Halo 2 sucks, hell there was a website made for that exact claim, when a million or more Halo CE fans were terribly disappointed by Halo 2
I'm one of them
But, if you make the claim that Halo 2 sucks, then extol the virtues of Halo 3, well....I don't know, that's ridiculous.

I understand the people that raged at Halo 2 after Halo CE, but to say that Halo 3 is good and Halo 2 sucks is truely shocking to me.

Donat

Neo Member
Mik2121 said:

Oh wow, that is totally awesome. And he did some of it in only 2 days.

Thanks for the images. They motivate me to do more modeling. = )
I hope one day I can make something as good as this.

Booties

Banned
Another stupid weekly and even dumber set of dailies. Why don't they give out huge weeklies so they can vary and scale the dailies better?

Striker

:lol

This weekly again, only 3 mins less?

Booties said:
i don't even remember the name of any good halo 2 maps.
bc i can't remember the name of any of the maps, i didn't play much halo 2 when I was in high school
I honestly feel bad for you, somehow.

Homeboyd

Striker said:
This weekly again, only 3 mins less?
Just as a side note... apparently it has to be done solo. Haven't verified this personally yet though.

Would really hate to see you guys waste time trying this co-op and have to start ALL the way over.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Letters said:
This is a work-in-progress compilation of often asked questions to new members, they're from Halogaf as a whole not from me personally. Don't take this too seriously, it's just for fun:
Oh this will be fun.

Highest Halo 3 level and which playlist. 35 in Team Slayer (I think, could be Doubles or SWAT)

AR or BR? Situational, but BR if you're measuring my overall kills.

Favorite multiplayer map from Halo 2 and 3 (one of each). Gemini, and Valhalla.

Do you prefer BTB or MLG? lol rly? BTB.

Firefight is great, but competitive.

Games completed on Legendary. All but Halo 2, and not even gonna think about doing that one.

Are you EazyB? I have class.

Favorite Campaign missions (all games). Halo CE: Halo, Halo 2: Regret, Halo 3: The Covenant, Halo ODST: Coastal Highway, Halo Reach: Tip of the Spear

Currently Action Sack, previously Team SWAT.

Size of frankie erotica folder (in megabytes). Trick question, Frankie doesn't save his erotica. (edit: really? I'm better off pretending I misread this one)

See: Dual wielding, equipment usage, BR spread, and Armor Abilities. Dev tested, fanboy denied.

Opinion on Armor Abilities and the one you favor. Trologram for slayer matches since who gives a shit, and evade for objective since you're doing it wrong otherwise.

Why are you a Halo fan? Bought Halo CE since the nade effects looked nice, ended up changing my life in terms of social gaming. LANs ended up leading me to meeting some of my best friends to this day. The Halo series has consistently offered me a simple and glorious gaming experience.

Favorite Halogaffer, and least favorite. (optional) My perspective is a bit skewed since my opinions of you all have been formed from the Reach speculation up until the first Reach OT was moved into Community and I had to stop lurking it. I'm going to cheat and just do a big tie, because I have enjoyed a lot of your guys' posts from afar, Ghal, Dani, Dax, Oozer, and Tashi. The least favorite? EazyB, sorry.

Now feel free to introduce yourself and/or share anything you want so we get to know you better, we'd love to read it. (optional) Began my interaction with the Halo community during Halo 3 when I'd frequently post in the Halo 3 Forum making ridiculous Photoshop threads and eventually made one ridiculous enough to earn some armor. Then felt like making a Halo podcast to interview some of the standout people in the community. Shortly afterwards I found out the Bungie staff wanted to use my screenshot on the Mythic disc for Halo 3: ODST. After that is when I started lurking GAF and taking it easy a bit. And yeah.

Mik2121

Eh, I'm not new here but I've been around on and off (I believe I didn't post in OT2 and OT3, though I posted quite a bit in OT1, the Forge thread and a tiny bit here):

Dunno. I barely played Halo 3 because I bought the 360 for Reach. I bought it before the release of Reach though, so I played through Halo 3 and ODST before. I had played Halo and Halo 2 before, fear not.

AR or BR?
In Reach? BR.

Halo 3 - The Pit (gameplay) or Guardian (visuals)
Halo 2 - Uff.. can't barely remember. But I definitely enjoyed Coagulation.

If people didn't quit mid-game or iddle, BTB. Sadly that doesn't happen, so neither.

Competitive multiplayer

:/

Are you EazyB?
:/

Halo - Halo
Halo 2 - can't really remember.. :(
Halo 3 - The Ark
Halo Reach - Lone Wolf, because of the very ending.

Team Objective

7Gb

It's fine on the BR, just learn to shoot with the bloom, and that's it.

I don't care about them. I use Armor Lock to troll people, and if I can't use it, just dash...

Why are you a Halo fan?
I like the lore, the game itself is fun to play and I love the visuals (still wanna join Bungie some day, even if they don't work on Halo anymore)

None, really. I like all of you the same :)

Now feel free to introduce yourself and/or share anything you want so we get to know you better, we'd love to read it. (optional)
I'm a 3D environment artist that recently got graduated, and I plan on, one day, work on Bungie. It's too bad that they stopped working on Halo, and I have yet to see Halo 4 gameplay, but I'd rather stick to trying to join Bungie for their quality and the way they do stuff, rather than 343i for the games they do.
Other than that, I'm from Spain but living in Japan and while I love Halo, not many friends here play it, which is why I switched to other titles on the PS3. But I gave up on Black Ops and came back for the actual quality stuff :p

Jumped back into Halo: Reach last night.

Feels good. Might ride this out until the fall and trade Call of Duty: Blops away.

I barely touched Invasion when I previously played but that shit is the real deal. I played on one of the new maps (snow level, can't remember the name) and had such an epic match. Lots of crazy shit going on and I got to score the Data Core for my team!

Havok

Homeboyd said:
Just as a side note... apparently it has to be done solo. Haven't verified this personally yet though.

Would really hate to see you guys waste time trying this co-op and have to start ALL the way over.
Yeah, that'd be a real waste of 4 minutes on Nightfall.

These speedrun weeklies are weird, it's practically an acknowledgment of an exploit, which is rare.

MrBig

I missed my junior wave so I'll participate in this one

45 Lone Wolves
AR or BR?
H2 BR
Headlong, Valhalla
H2 BTB
MP
All
Top five, in order
Two Betrayals, Delta Halo, 343 Guilty Spark, The Covenant, Sacred Icon
Team Objective
I'm all analog. 5 record bins
Should only be implemented while scoped
Hologram is the only thing I use. The rest fill the void of broken gameplay that they shouldn't need to. And then there's armor lock.
Why are you a Halo fan?
Halo is actually the game that set me on a career path into the arts. The visuals in the first game have always astonished me, and still hold their artistic merit today. When Halo PC came out I had my first experience with photoshop creating skins, then I started creating custom content for Custom Edition, and it all expanded out from there. I love the universe because it is so rich, so colorful, and so inspiring. Seeing the work the Isaac does is amazing. The franchises' earlier resilience to fall to common expectations is what separates it from all other games, and while some people despise or do not understand that, it is why I love it.

Woorloog

Banned
45 in Lone Wolves.

AR or BR?
AR. I'm a CQB guy. Give me an AR, a lot of chaos and i win. In Halo 3 that is. Reach AR is shit.* I do use BR though, i just hate the random spread combined with lag (and Halo3's weak netcode, especially after Reach). In Reach, i prefer the Pistol... or would if didn't have such random spread and so small magazine.
Ideally, i'd love a weapon that combines both AR and BR. Should look like BR, burst-fire when scoped-in and automatic without scope engaged (oh and a rangefinder).

Halo 3: Epitaph. Yes, i'm serious. Small map with two floors, aesthetically extremly pleasing, very chaotic and chaos is my element. There are other good maps of course though i hate The Pit. Too many power weapons/equipment/PUs and it's too much about BR and Sniper.
Halo 2: I liked Tombstone (but i hated original Hang 'em High) though i wouldn't call it my favorite. Actually, i cannot name a Halo 2 favorite. It had so many good maps.

BTB. MLG was fun occasionally in Halo 3, liked the faster pace at times. But i hate how it lacks variety of default Halo 3. (I think 110% damage in Halo 3 balanced the game as whole, dual wielding was more useful, BR more reliable, the game was faster)

ODST Firefight was a lot of fun, Reach's FF is not. But competitive MP in general.

All but Halo Wars (only Heroic). Solo. And co-op.

Are you EazyB?

I'm not getting the referrence here. But no, i'm myself. Also, enlighten me about this.

Does Mombasa Streets count from ODST? Eh, i have many favorites, no single outstanding one though. Silent Cartographer is among the top 3 absolutely.

BTB if my friend's playing with me (as a guest). Otherwise, there's none. Reach is a shitty game for a solo player.

0. Not getting the joke here...

There's nothing wrong with showing bloom. Would've loved if Halo 3 AR had bloom, would have helped burst firing. But giving weapons random spread and forcing us to fire slower than the weapons can, making bloom a shitty game mechanic? That's not good. It's crap. If you want to players aim more or such, add recoil (think SMG in Halo 2/3). Visual indicator of spread is fine.

Like the idea though they're unbalanced. Would like AA tobe pick-ups as well. Would like to get rid of Evade. Liked equipment better though disliked the way Bungie removed two due potential glitch exploiting (rather than fixing them. Who the hell makes a game you cannot patch afterwards?) nor their balance (regenerator was OP, trip mine a joke (though cool if you manage to use it effectively)). AA is regularly use depends on game mode and map. Team/Squad slayer multilayerd map->AC, BTB Sprint/Evade. When in doubt, Jet Pack (i wonder why some maps feature this...). Armor lock when there's a lot of Ghosts around or when someone's sprinting with a sword when someone else is using it. Fight fire with fire.

Why are you a Halo fan?

Campaign and the world, err, universe first and foremost. First Halo had these great moments where it felt like you were explorign some alien (jet familiar) place. Halo 2 has great storytelling, characters and plot though cliffhanger ending is jarring.
As for the multiplayer... for all it's faults, i love the combination of vehicles, grenades, shooting and meleeing people to death. COD4MW (but no other CODs) and Battlefield come close but they lack something. Halo Battlefield would be great...

Favorite? I like the way GhaleonEB thinks at times though i don't think i agree with everything he says.
No least favorite. At least i won't name anyone. Can't remember anyone i'd dislike.

How can i introduce myself? You see my GAF name on the left.
I'm new here though lurked since sometime before Reach beta (which is almost better than the final game. Some aspects certainly were better.)
I'm from Finland, age 21.
I dislike Halo CE weapon balance nor do i like "justifications" for it... it just ain't fun, revolving way too much around a single too powerful weapon (not that later Halos are much better in this department but at least they TRY!). Don't have anything against fast kill times as such, Halo CE pistol was just a tad too fast. Make it 4 shot i may be happy.
Don't have my GT listed in my profile at the moment but i will once i've changed it. Would like to take part in Customs someday... though having to be awake 3-4AM (local time) sort of ruins those..
Never expect me to chat in voice chat.. i can listen and say occasionally something but that's it.
I may be somewhat demanding when it comes to teammates, i like winning and i don't give a shit about talking about non-game related stuff. I try to tolerate others regardless though.
*Can rant about this more later if you wish.
EDIT2, for the record, i like Halo 3 MP most so far.
EDIT3, and before anyone asks, i'm not a bad BR user, far from that.

EDIT, my answer take a lot of space compared to other's.. *frowns*

I was never a fan of the Tombstone remake of Hang'em High. What made Hang'em High so great in Combat Evolved was the arena feel, despite being a large map. Distance was not a limiting factor during shootouts. Maybe that's why I like Combat Evolved so much: all maps, large and small, play like an arena map. Tombstone was never ever going to play like the original because the BR was range-handicapped in Halo2. Also, the slower rate of fire and 4 shots to kill instead of 3 gave you little chance to survive against a team spawn camping up top (another aspect that was so beautiful about CE). Add to the mix no fall damage and I just didn't like tombstone. The colors looked cat barf, too.

Homeboyd

Havok said:
Yeah, that'd be a real waste of 4 minutes on Nightfall.

These speedrun weeklies are weird, it's practically an acknowledgment of an exploit, which is rare.
Yeah if even that long...

The fact that the last one was 15 minutes and this one is 12 is baffling. Unless, like you said.. they know people are going to exploit the Nightfall glitch and thought maybe shortening the allotted time would help prevent it.

I.. I just don't understand.

Make it 5 minutes next time and reword the challenge to just say: "Using the Nightfall gate exploit, complete the campaign mission on Legendary in 5 minutes or less." At least this way, if you miss the glitch a couple times, you have to start over. :)

Edit: Although it's been confirmed you can load up the last checkpoint in a mission and still get the challenge. Nevermind.

Tawpgun

Woorloog said:
45 in Lone Wolves.

AR or BR?
AR. I'm a CQB guy. Give me an AR, a lot of chaos and i win. In Halo 3 that is. Reach AR is shit.* I do use BR though, i just hate the random spread combined with lag (and Halo3's weak netcode, especially after Reach). In Reach, i prefer the Pistol... or would if didn't have such random spread and so small magazine.
Ideally, i'd love a weapon that combines both AR and BR. Should look like BR, burst-fire when scoped-in and automatic without scope engaged (oh and a rangefinder).

Halo 3: Epitaph. Yes, i'm serious. Small map with two floors, aesthetically extremly pleasing, very chaotic and chaos is my element. There are other good maps of course though i hate The Pit. Too many power weapons/equipment/PUs and it's too much about BR and Sniper.
Halo 2: I liked Tombstone (but i hated original Hang 'em High) though i wouldn't call it my favorite. Actually, i cannot name a Halo 2 favorite. It had so many good maps.

BTB. MLG was fun occasionally in Halo 3, liked the faster pace at times. But i hate how it lacks variety of default Halo 3. (I think 110% damage in Halo 3 balanced the game as whole, dual wielding was more useful, BR more reliable, the game was faster)

ODST Firefight was a lot of fun, Reach's FF is not. But competitive MP in general.

All but Halo Wars (only Heroic). Solo. And co-op.

Are you EazyB?

I'm not getting the referrence here. But no, i'm myself. Also, enlighten me about this.

Does Mombasa Streets count from ODST? Eh, i have many favorites, no single outstanding one though. Silent Cartographer is among the top 3 absolutely.

BTB if my friend's playing with me (as a guest). Otherwise, there's none. Reach is a shitty game for a solo player.

0. Not getting the joke here...

There's nothing wrong with showing bloom. Would've loved if Halo 3 AR had bloom, would have helped burst firing. But giving weapons random spread and forcing us to fire slower than the weapons can, making bloom a shitty game mechanic? That's not good. It's crap. If you want to players aim more or such, add recoil (think SMG in Halo 2/3). Visual indicator of spread is fine.

Like the idea though they're unbalanced. Would like AA tobe pick-ups as well. Would like to get rid of Evade. Liked equipment better though disliked the way Bungie removed two due potential glitch exploiting (rather than fixing them. Who the hell makes a game you cannot patch afterwards?) nor their balance (regenerator was OP, trip mine a joke (though cool if you manage to use it effectively)). AA is regularly use depends on game mode and map. Team/Squad slayer multilayerd map->AC, BTB Sprint/Evade. When in doubt, Jet Pack (i wonder why some maps feature this...). Armor lock when there's a lot of Ghosts around or when someone's sprinting with a sword when someone else is using it. Fight fire with fire.

Why are you a Halo fan?

Campaign and the world, err, universe first and foremost. First Halo had these great moments where it felt like you were explorign some alien (jet familiar) place. Halo 2 has great storytelling, characters and plot though cliffhanger ending is jarring.
As for the multiplayer... for all it's faults, i love the combination of vehicles, grenades, shooting and meleeing people to death. COD4MW (but no other CODs) and Battlefield come close but they lack something. Halo Battlefield would be great...

Favorite? I like the way GhaleonEB thinks at times though i don't think i agree with everything he says.
No least favorite. At least i won't name anyone. Can't remember anyone i'd dislike.

How can i introduce myself? You see my GAF name on the left.
I'm new here though lurked since sometime before Reach beta (which is almost better than the final game. Some aspects certainly were better.)
I'm from Finland, age 21.
I dislike Halo CE weapon balance nor do i like "justifications" for it... it just ain't fun, revolving way too much around a single too powerful weapon (not that later Halos are much better in this department but at least they TRY!). Don't have anything against fast kill times as such, Halo CE pistol was just a tad too fast. Make it 4 shot i may be happy.
Don't have my GT listed in my profile at the moment but i will once i've changed it. Would like to take part in Customs someday... though having to be awake 3-4AM (local time) sort of ruins those..
Never expect me to chat in voice chat.. i can listen and say occasionally something but that's it.
I may be somewhat demanding when it comes to teammates, i like winning and i don't give a shit about talking about non-game related stuff. I try to tolerate others regardless though.
*Can rant about this more later if you wish.
EDIT2, for the record, i like Halo 3 MP most so far.
EDIT3, and before anyone asks, i'm not a bad BR user, far from that.

EDIT, my answer take a lot of space compared to other's.. *frowns*
Wow. Those are the weirdest answers I've seen here yet... Some make sense. Others are just like wat.

Woorloog

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
Epitaph my ass
It's the coolest looking map in Halo 3 if not the best... CQB map.
Can't say which i like best for BTB or Team/Social Slayer where i mostly play at range.
Nor am i sure Epitaph default weapons and their locations are fine but with AR starts, it didn't matter.
It's not a good map for other than Rumble Pit though.

feel

A27 Tawpgun said:
Wow. Those are the weirdest answers I've seen here yet... Some make sense. Others are just like wat.
He scored low in every question aimed at checking how familiar he is with halogaf, yet most of the answers seem meticulously tailored to troll halogaf. Hhmmm...

Bread

Banned
I had a hilarious moment in Halo 3 on Guardian last night where I consecutively ninja'd 2 enemies. Halo 3 is so much fun people, more gaffers need to play with me (I'm lonely).

Bread said:
I had a hilarious moment in Halo 3 on Guardian last night where I consecutively ninja'd 2 enemies. Halo 3 is so much fun people, more gaffers need to play with me (I'm lonely).

It is a lot of fun, but the net-code is so bad.

Bread

Banned
The Real Napsta said:
It is a lot of fun, but the net-code is so bad.
Honestly it isn't even that bad, but it's noticeably worse than Reach's for sure. The trade off in netcode is balanced out with the trade off in fun, IMO.

DoctorWho said:
Jumped back into Halo: Reach last night.

Feels good. Might ride this out until the fall and trade Call of Duty: Blops away.

I barely touched Invasion when I previously played but that shit is the real deal. I played on one of the new maps (snow level, can't remember the name) and had such an epic match. Lots of crazy shit going on and I got to score the Data Core for my team!

Your name.

Is godly

The Real Napsta said:
Anyone miss the mauler from Halo 3? Good times with that gun in MLG.

A friend of mine always wanted to warm up on MLG amplified before we went into matchmaking. I'd always troll him by using the Mauler at close range while he only wanted to BR.

I liked to weapon, but I'm not really missing it in Reach.

Since everyone else has done this, and I never seem to have... here we go

50 in Team Slayer, 48 in Doubles, 46 in SWAT. Level 34 in Halo 2 (Team Snipers)
AR or BR?
BR for sure.
Lockout, Valhalla
Honestly? BTB - less stress (if no one quits out of the match)
MP
All of them
Delta Halo, 343 Guilty Spark, The Covenant, final level from Halo Wars, and the space launch level in Reach.
Team Snipes
It's not the size that matters, but the quality of the material
Great concept, bad game to put it in.
I love the implementation of Sprint. I don't think Sprint is balanced against some of the other abilities though.
Why are you a Halo fan?
What first captured me is the biblical symbolism in the first game. Then it was a male camaraderie thing for Halo 2, and the franchise and story just stuck to me like glue since then. Bungie's one of the greatest developers in my opinion as far as community involvement.
Fav - OuterWorldVoice - Is there any substitute?
Least Fav - OuterWorldVoice - So dang ambiguous and never enough detail and he never puts out.
Helped Start GruntsRUs.com - a halo fan website. Don't really touch it much anymore. Married 1.5 years to a beautiful woman, degree in statistics, work in Healthcare, 1 golden retriever, 2 cats.

My problem with epitaph is the game flow that it promotes. Nothing about the design of the map funnels players into each other. It's like the complete opposite of what you'd want in a 2-team map. Running through the middle is suicide, which leaves navigating the outer wings and exteriors as your only real choice to move around. And each wing/section is its own little map with no real connection to the other three sections, inside or outside. So, close-encounters happen less often or take more time to occur, which tends to make the map dull. Having said that, the one thing it does have going for it is better respawn points, making it quite good multi-team and Lonewolves.

Karl2177

Deputy Moonman said:
My problem with epitaph is the game flow that it promotes. Nothing about the design of the map funnels players into each other. It's like the complete opposite of what you'd want in a 2-team map. Running through the middle is suicide, which leaves navigating the outer wings and exteriors as your only real choice to move around. And each wing/section is its own little map with no real connection to the other three sections, inside or outside. So, close-encounters happen less often or take more time to occur, which tends to make the map dull. Having said that, the one thing it does have going for it is better respawn points, making it quite good multi-team and Lonewolves.
It's a terrible 2 team map, but it's a good FFA map. I'm probably the only one who thinks the shield door version of the map is better than the non-shield door version..

Woorloog

Banned
Deputy Moonman said:
IIRC, the games in Epitaph mostly ended up being brawls in the lower floor... which i like. Because i tended to win those.

Seriously, Epitaph is a fun CQB map IMO but as i said, variety is where Halo excels at.
Guardian is better in this sense, offering combat at close and mid range.
Valhalla's good BTB map, vehicles and mid range combat. (Not counting long range as that's merely snipers really)
Last Resort had all three.
What was the Forerunner map in Mythic2 pack? The symmetrical one? It's great. A good mix.
Heretic is excellent.
If i had remembered Heretic i might have said it as my favorite map. Great map in Halo 2 too.

Karl2177 said:
It's a terrible 2 team map, but it's a good FFA map. I'm probably the only one who thinks the shield door version of the map is better than the non-shield door version..
Err, not quite. Maybe. I never really could decide which one i liked more.

Woorloog

Banned
A27 Tawpgun said:
I sort of want to play with woorloog. He's a 45 in H3 which is respectable at least, but he's an AR user.
Do you know how hellish it was to get to 45 with AR against BR users? :p
Seriously, i prefer AR but i use BR.
I use BR because i have to and i kinda like it too.

I try to use AR where it's appropiate and BR where it is good, i'm weak at close range BR duels.

Woorloog said:
Do you know how hellish it was to get to 45 with AR against BR users? :p
Seriously, i prefer AR but i use BR.
I use BR because i have to and i kinda like it too.

I try to use AR where it's appropiate and BR where it is good, i'm weak at close range BR duels.

I like you, I hate DMR close range.

Top Bottom