• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread is Not Your Grave, But You Are Welcome In It

MrBig

Hypertrooper said:
I hope that 343i is going to take out Active Camo and Jetpack from SquadSlayer. Both AA could be pick-ups in my opinion. Then I have my dream playlist :)
I want Squad Slayer to become Team Tactical. MLG movement speed, and jet pack, evade, and hologram as pickups, and Sprint only starts. DMR's only. Maybe some flag. Great forge maps like Kingdom are included but have a low weighting.

My dream playlist.

kylej

Banned
got my swag bag today.

1(1).jpg

IMG_0642.JPG

2(1).jpg

IMG_0647.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

Posters, stickers, Red v Blue Season 2 DVD, I Love Bees disc, Ghost, and the piece de resistance: Halo 2 Warthog. pretty nice haul.

Kuroyume said:
Unless I'm mistaken I recall someone mentioning how the customs sucked because they were getting spawn killed on Boneyard. When I read that I was like... Boneyard? You guys have control of what maps to play and you play on Boneyard? You guys are BONE HEADS. That's all that needs to be said.

They played Spire as well apparently...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Zeouterlimits said:
H.Anno should make a movie about HaloGAF.

CAN WE MOVE ON?
Take it to PM guys if ye have beef.
Sorry, I have a generic beef with douches from all walks of life, not just this one in particular. I wouldn't dream of wasting my time PMing him.

MrBig said:
I want Squad Slayer to become Team Tactical. MLG movement speed, and jet pack, evade, and hologram as pickups, and Sprint only starts. DMR's only. Maybe some flag. Great forge maps like Kingdom are included but have a low weighting.

My dream playlist.
Why Squad Slayer? Those are drastic alterations...might as well be a new list.

MrBig

FyreWulff said:
Jeremiah has penciled in the final Bungie matchmaking update for July 12th.
My birthday. I hope I get some cool presents from him.

HiredN00bs said:
Why Squad Slayer? Those are drastic alterations...might as well be a new list.
Because as it stands now it's just Team slayer with an extra team mate and no armor lock. That alone makes it much better, but to say it deserves to be a totally other playlist is nope

MrBig said:
Because as it stands now it's just Team slayer with an extra team mate and no armor lock. That alone makes it much better, but to say it deserves to be a totally other playlist is nope
Well, I don't know that it deserves to be a playlist, but it has a decent population, is fun, and gives people the choice of playing basic Reach Slayer with or without Armor Lock. On second thought, it deserves to be its own playlist.

Trasher

HiredN00bs said:
Sorry, I have a generic beef with douches from all walks of life, not just this one in particular. I wouldn't dream of wasting my time PMing him.
You might want to avoid GAF altogether then.

Sai-kun

Banned
HiredN00bs said:

Wow, very classy response. :lol Just stop.

HiredN00bs said:
There are still interesting people here. And even with the douche brigade, it's still a notch above the alternatives.

Please stop it at that, the other dudes aint even responding.

Woah at that scarab gun, I wonder if Bungie originally planned to do more with the Scarabs but had to cut it? I know they originally planned a level where we would have got to ride one around Mombassa. If it had that firepower I would have been in heaven. I guess it wasnt to be. :(

Plywood, I commend you for leaving Gaf to do more important shit, but Victorious is actually pretty good looking. I wouldnt exactly go out of my way to watch her show but creepy gaf isnt totally off the mark.

Trasher

HiredN00bs said:
There are still interesting people here. And even with the douche brigade, it's still a notch above the alternatives.
Posts like this aren't going to make your stay here any more pleasant. To each their own though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bobs99 ... said:
Plywood, I commend you for leaving Gaf to do more important shit, but Victorious is actually pretty good looking. I wouldnt exactly go out of my way to watch her show but creepy gaf isnt totally off the mark.
Thanks.

As for Victoria she's overhyped and underdeveloped.

I mean, something something Halo.

Yeah.

Plywood said:
She's overhyped and underdeveloped.

I mean, something something Halo.

Yeah.

Im not gonna lie, I wouldnt say no.

Then again my standards clearly aint high enough. :p

I mean, errr... give her a few years. Im not creepy. shiftyeyes.

Yeah armour lock something something.

WTF people on creepy gaf actually do this:

Sigh, this is another crap movie I will have to sit through to see if there are any upskirts or down blouses. It was hard enough watching PPP and Romona and Beezus. The shit I put up with.

LAWL

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
bobs99 ... said:
Im not gonna lie, I wouldnt say no.

Then again my standards clearly aint high enough. :p

I mean, errr... give her a few years. Im not creepy. shiftyeyes.

Yeah armour lock something something.
Nothing to do with sharp knees I just don't feel it with her, y'know?
Hydranockz said:
I honestly don't blame his reaction with the way he's been treated so far... Can't we all take a step back?
vZEL5.gif

bobs99 ... said:
Woah at that scarab gun, I wonder if Bungie originally planned to do more with the Scarabs but had to cut it? I know they originally planned a level where we would have got to ride one around Mombassa. If it had that firepower I would have been in heaven. I guess it wasnt to be. :(

It actually was New Alexandria, and I don't think that would be the power of the scarab's gun you could use. Against what else then a Covenant Corvet would that power be a challange?

I think the scarab mission was meant to be the epic mission like the Covenant was in Halo 3. Instead, we got the Package which was, in my opinion, the least fun tank mission in a Halo game. The encounters were just so small and I was hoping to see battles like the one in the intro of TotS.

GhaleonEB

HiredN00bs said:
I'm staying out of this, but I'd like to suggest you stop continuing the conversation in the thread if you're not going to take it to PM. This back and forth just clutters up the thread with personal drama. While a longtime staple of HaloGAF threads, I think the ratio is currently out of whack, you know?

Moar Haloz.

That Scarab gun is pretty neat.

vhfive said:
NO I WANT THE LAST WORD
Ok vfhive :p Being rather serious I think we just need to get a few games of halo with him at least before ye distance him too much.

Edit: My bad Ghaleon, posting from mobile is slow. At the very least, I have seen the oddest gifs today.

Trasher

Hydranockz said:
Ok vfhive :p Being rather serious I think we just need to get a few games of halo with him at least before ye distance him too much.
More off topic stuff I know, but may I ask what the deal is with "ye" instead of you? Is that commonly used in certain countries?

GhaleonEB said:
I'm staying out of this, but I'd like to suggest you stop continuing the conversation in the thread if you're not going to take it to PM. This back and forth just clutters up the thread with personal drama. While a longtime staple of HaloGAF threads, I think the ratio is currently out of whack, you know?

Your moms outta whack. And vhfive you have been gone so long your opinion isnt even valid anymore man. :(

Just joking I love HaloGaf drama, dont ban me. :p

Tha Robbertster - ah yeah my bad. Got my cities mixed up, but even if it was totally overpowered, for just a short stint I think that would have been fine, a power trip can be fun as long as it doesnt last too long. Spartans using a Scarab shouldnt be a pushover. :p The best thing about the Ark and Rolling Thunder from Halo 1 was the fact that for just a short while you were unstoppable and could really go to town on the Covenant.

Then again I still think a Firefight map with Banshees would be a good idea, so maybe im outta tune.

And yeah Plywood I get you man, and creepy gaf is pretty creepy if they watch her movies even though they hate them just to try and see "if there are any upskirts or down blouses."

GhaleonEB said:

Moar Haloz.

That Scarab gun is pretty neat.
For you Ghal, anything. I figured I'd get in at least a tenth of the jabs.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
I hope we hear about the official schedule for Halo Fest soon. I need to know how to split my time up between Halo Fest, Gears 3, Battlefield 3 and any other upcoming games that are playable.

Top Bottom