• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT5| A Monument to All Our Sins

kylej said:
toot toot the blain train is now boarding. jelyk
Out of everything to emerge in HaloGAF recently, this is the worst. Get that wannabe MLG talk outta here, it makes both you and Juices look so lame. I say this for your guys' sake.

Tawpgun

Barrow Roll said:
Out of everything to emerge in HaloGAF recently, this is the worst. Get that wannabe MLG talk outta here, it makes both you and Juices look so lame. I say this for your guys' sake.
dong
wape
blain

A27 Tawpgun said:
dong
wape
blain
Blain takes the cake. Easily.

GET BLAINED BRA.

David-Blaine.jpg

Tunavi

Banned
Going back to the bulletin:
I hope you guys are right about BSangel's hints (skull surrounded by grenades, pistol, and AR and the flower in 'bloom'). If the grenades get nerfed and the pistol gets buffed, it would make for a much more interesting sandbox. I'm pretty sure they would buff the AR as well, the AR is weak enough as it is. Not sure how I feel about the AR this. It's kinda fun to mow people down in classic with it. If the pistol could take it out at mid range, I'd be okay with the change.
And I would love to see bloom made irrelevant.

Edit: You fuckers will fight about anything lol

ElRenoRaven

MrBig said:
A friend of mine applied to work at 343 and his test is to model something from the Halo 4 concept art

NDA sucks :(

Well you do know where he lives. What's stopping you from sneaking in when he's asleep with a camera? lol

Nah hopefully he's lucky enough to get the job.

kylej

Banned
Barrow Roll said:

um you ever think for one moment juices and I are just fucking around? You caught me though, with my 10 games of MLG played I'm sure trying to be pro.

feel

Barrow Roll said:
I'm pretty sure acting like the typical MLG-obsessed teen and using their absurd vocabulary is a long running joke by some of the halogaf vets. I personally find the ridiculousness of it entertaining. Don't take it seriously, they're just messing around.

kylej

Banned
Letters said:
I'm pretty sure acting like the typical MLG-obsessed teen and using their absurd vocabulary is a long running joke by some of the halogaf vets. I personally find the ridiculousness of it entertaining. Don't take it seriously, they're just messing around.

No dude it's not a joke at all. I am dead serious when I say "blain train". Barrow Roll caught me. I'm very embarrassed.

kylej said:
um you ever think for one moment juices and I are just fucking around? You caught me though, with my 10 games of MLG played I'm sure trying to be pro.
Honestly, I really couldn't tell. I don't have anything against MLG (aside from lame-ass terminology) but you both seemed pretty into it from what I've gathered. Spectating it anyways. I got the impression that it was semi-serious. Something about "Blain" and how frequently I've been hearing it lately bugged me to no end. But good to know that it's all some elaborate joke.

/spaz

kylej said:
No dude it's not a joke at all. I am dead serious when I say "blain train". Barrow Roll caught me. I'm very embarrassed.
Get GAF blained.

Tawpgun

MrBig said:
A friend of mine applied to work at 343 and his test is to model something from the Halo 4 concept art

NDA sucks :(
So you're saying anyone who applies to 343 gets to see Halo 4 Concept Art?

Where's this application?

*fakes resume*

kylej

Banned
Barrow Roll said:
Honestly, I really couldn't tell. I don't have anything against MLG (aside from lame-ass terminology) but you both seemed pretty into it from what I've gathered. Spectating it anyways. I got the impression that it was semi-serious. Something about "Blain" and how frequently I've been hearing it lately bugged me to no end. But good to know that it's all some elaborate joke.

/spaz

bad kid

need one more. jelyk.

Falt

Devolution said:
For shits and giggles everyone post their worst weapon/vehicle spread.

Mine is sword at -151.

Easily, my AR with -488.
Needler is a close second with -213.
and Fall Damage in third with -62.

I have no idea what this tells me about myself as a player or Reach as a whole.

Ramirez

kylej said:

You know you sleep with your Gunnars on.

Mine is falling damage at -64

Booshka said:
Get the dick stain; random.
Out of everything to emerge in HaloGAF recently, this is the worst. Get that wannabe MLG talk outta here, it makes you, kylej and Juices look so lame. I say this for your guys' sake.

Barrow Roll said:
Out of everything to emerge in HaloGAF recently, this is the worst. Get that wannabe MLG talk outta here, it makes you, kylej and Juices look so lame. I say this for your guys' sake.

Oh this might be a meme or something? Since Barrow is decent and plays with us a bit.

Or hes just kind of a douche. Really up in the air since it IS GAF.

Tryhard.

Falt said:
What's your AR spread?

How'd I miss that ha, its -351.

xxjuicesxx said:
Oh this might be a meme or something? Since Barrow is decent and plays with us a bit.

Or hes just kind of a douche. Really up in the air since it IS GAF.

Tryhard.
Kind of a douche. Don't you remember? Douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag. HiredN00bs said so himself.

secretly trying to save face by mocking my own earlier quote because i apparently can't see through internet sarcasm sometimes

Why the hell is everyone posting their spread? That's a pretty useless stat for comparison. At least post both AR and DMR values, and K/D ratios would be nice too.

DMR
+1843

AR
GhaleonEB said:
Because spread was the topic of the day.

We'll do armor lock tomorrow.
lol

Well in that case my Armor Lock spread is -3.
11 kills, 14 deaths. Whatever that means.

Barrow Roll said:
Kind of a douche. Don't you remember? Douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag, douchebag. HiredN00bs said so himself.

secretly trying to save face by mocking my own earlier quote because i apparently can't see through internet sarcasm sometimes
I didn't consider the possibility of objective holding to be ironic. My bad.

ncsuDuncan said:
Why the hell is everyone posting their spread? That's a pretty useless stat for comparison. At least post both AR and DMR values, and K/D ratios would be nice too.

DMR
+1843

AR

lol

Well in that case my Armor Lock spread is -3.
11 kills, 14 deaths. Whatever that means.

Well I said for shits and giggles.

DMR
+4083

AR
+389

I don't choose to use AR but if I have to and I got some nades, beware.

Dax01 said:
The last few pages have been...interesting. Anyway, I prefer Reach's voting system over Halo 3's. More options.
While that's true, I feel it also causes for less variety overall. At least with the veto system you're bound to get more maps played by the implementation of it, with Reach's system I rarely get to play on Powerhouse.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey HaloGAF, I have an Xbox + XBL again! So psyched. GT = popular revolt. I'm not terribly good, so don't invite me to play if you expect me to be good. My highest rank in H3 was around 25 in Team Slayer. But yeah, if you see me on, feel free to invite me!

darthbob

omg.kittens said:
Hey HaloGAF, I have an Xbox + XBL again! So psyched. GT = popular revolt. I'm not terribly good, so don't invite me to play if you expect me to be good. My highest rank in H3 was around 25 in Team Slayer. But yeah, if you see me on, feel free to invite me!

Always happy to play with another Oregonian.

TrounceX

Booshka said:
From the impressions I have got from this thread, Halo 3 would be the best game ever if it had Reach netcode.

Halo 3 fucking sucks. By far the worst MP in the series.

Halo 2 > CE > Reach >>>>> literally any other FPS > Halo 3

bobs99 ... said:
theres no way he can truly think Halo 3 Sniping is easy. Never mind easier than Reach lol! The ease of the Reach Sniper is something that I hate, it really impacts gameplay negatively
Easier than Reach? Hell yes, but in no way whatsoever was sniping in Halo 3 hard. It was easy.
Easy in CE, easy in 2, easy in 3 and way beyond easy in Reach: gun pretty much shoots for itself.
Though perhaps I find it easy because I actually aim at what I wanna shoot instead of relying on sweep sniping and a truckload of aim-assist.
If you guys are still on H3, maybe I'll get on and show you how it's done. ;)

MrBig

Booshka said:
From the impressions I have got from this thread, Halo 3 would be the best game ever if it had Reach netcode.
The only reason it's talked about the way it is is because its the only (reasonable) way to play Halo in its competitive form without the additions that are the bane of Halogafs existence.

TrounceX

Merguson said:
Halo MP... was never good.

Except I'm actually being serious.

People on GAF actually like Halo 3??? What is wrong with you guys?

MrBig said:
The only reason it's talked about the way it is is because its the only (reasonable) way to play Halo in its competitive form without the additions that are the bane of Halogafs existence.

WHAT

Halo 2???

Oh no it can't be...no..no don't tell me..GAF thinks H2 was unbalanced because of weapon glitches or something doesn't it.

Top Bottom