• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

GhaleonEB

Arg, I knew I should have done my last two dailies to knock off the weekly yesterday. I rolled the dice hoping for a meaty Campaign challenge today, pared with kill X dudes. I'll Score Attack the two FF ones.

Retro

GhaleonEB said:
Arg, I knew I should have done my last two dailies to knock off the weekly yesterday.

I was gonna do yesterday's dailies last night, but then I ended up watching Tashi play CE Maps until 1am instead. No weekly for me at this rate.

FyreWulff

Yeah, I made sure not to procrastinate on this one, as trying to skip annoying ones didn't really work out for this weekly.

Completed it. Currently sitting at 61 in a row. 16 more to go.

FyreWulff

Anyone with the maps want to help me iron out the kinks in my Anniversary Firefight gametype in say, an hour? (1:30pm CST)

edit: also, note about the Breakneck mancannon. Don't mess with it if you want to keep it in a variant you make, and don't delete it for a canvas. It's impossible to actually re-forge it back into the spot it's in - even if you just grab it and immediately let go without moving it at all, it'll be deleted by the engine.

StalkerUKCG said:
Feel bad, wish i could share my abundance of free time with you guys.

It's okay it's not all torture. And my prints are coming out nicely, at the end of the semester I'll show them since they're not finished.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn those songs from Batman and Transformers were epic. Probably going to use one of those, holy shit.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Devolution said:
If you want epic soundtrack (or other) music for montages I can list some.

Yes please.

This little trailer/montage thing is getting pretty ambitious. I can't stop myself from adding stuff lol

heckfu

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
Yes please.

This little trailer/montage thing is getting pretty ambitious. I can't stop myself from adding stuff lol

Well if we're requesting credits I'll take one as "The One with Boyish-Good Looks"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Steelyuhas said:
Cooking

The pie has been cooked.
Thank you, feels good man.

datnoscopefnuif.gif

heckfu said:
Well if we're requesting credits I'll take one as "The One with Boyish-Good Looks"

GmKjN.jpg
... so true /sarcasm
Slut!

If we get credit mentions i want to be StalkerUKCG Inspiration and Mentor "He who started the trend"

FyreWulff said:
Looks pretty good. Most of the maps have a much better palette than the Reach maps.

Hopefully the Forge masters out there can re-remake the maps that were in Team Classic for CEA (i.e. Derelict, Midship, Longest, Rat Race, Wizard, Lockout). That would be great for the Anniversary playlists (although it might complicate things for accommodating splitscreen players).

Throw a good remake of The Pit in there as well, if it's possible to build with the pieces/spaces given.

ncsuDuncan said:
Looks pretty good. Most of the maps have a much better palette than the Reach maps.

Hopefully the Forge masters out there can re-remake the maps that were in Team Classic for CEA (i.e. Derelict, Midship, Longest, Rat Race, Wizard, Lockout). That would be great for the Anniversary playlists (although it might complicate things for accommodating splitscreen players).

Throw a good remake of The Pit in there as well, if it's possible to build with the pieces/spaces given.
No grey shit in my Anniversary playlist please, just add a classic version of Reflection.

Plywood said:
Oh yes, I remember your little freakout. Surprised you didn't let it run longer, didn't you get one more no scope for the game finisher?

Tashi0106 said:
Damn those songs from Batman and Transformers were epic. Probably going to use one of those, holy shit.
You dare use anything other than Halo music? Blasphemy.

That said, I have nothing to suggest. Unless you wanna steal Sacred Icon Suite 2 from the Defiant trailer, that song is the bees knees.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Barrow Roll said:
Oh yes, I remember your little freakout. Surprised you didn't let it run longer, didn't you get one more no scope for the game finisher?
It was a bit after, I didn't want to keep the clip running for to long.
Gabotron ES said:
What program did you use to make the GIF?
Photoshop, converted the wmv to mp4 with Freemake Video Converter.

Tashi0106 said:
I'd like to use strictly Halo music but it's tough to find stuff that hasn't been used yet.
I think it should definitely be something from the Halo 1 soundtrack. How long are you expecting the trailer/montage to be?

Karl2177

Tashi0106 said:
I'd like to use strictly Halo music but it's tough to find stuff that hasn't been used yet.
I'm a fan of High Charity Suite ending. It's the same piece Bungie used in The Good, The Badass, and The Ugly.

Top Bottom