• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

feel

kylej said:
No HaloGAF thanks in the Community section of the Anniversary credits?

2hn84k4(1).jpg
Why the hate, 343i?

GhaleonEB said:
Makes a lot of the same points he just did. But I take a lot longer to say it. :lol

Don't discredit yourself, the review is really good, excellent understanding of the various Halo game designs. I find myself nodding along to a lot of your points so far, especially concerning the vehicles. One thing you brought up that I remember I never liked about Reach is the damn vehicle health system. In previous games, I can dodge away from fire and get my health back, just like a regular encounter on ground or in a vehicle. Now, you get shot up a lot, you're just fucked forever(ESPECIALLY if you're on New Alexandria, where you flat out can't abandon your ship) and gotta keep restarting from checkpoints with your ship on fire with half health :/

PNut

Banned
PsychoRaven said:
Wait what? Who was the old one? Wasn't it Urk? It's been so long since they updated I can't remember. If so then what happened?

Thought urk was too. What could he be doing now? Hired by 343?

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
I'm still here, plotting and scheming. You'd have to staple my nuts to a cannonball and pack double powder to get me out of the studio. :)

You'll know the new guy's name, but I'll let him handle the introductions.

Sai-kun

Banned
urk said:
I'm still here, plotting and scheming. You'd have to staple my nuts to a cannonball and pack double powder to get me out of the studio. :)

"luke smith"

edit: its me. im the writers.

ElRenoRaven

urk said:

Oh thank god. I was getting worried. We had already lost so many to inferior studios like Sucker Punch and 343.

Trasher

urk said:

I hope he likes his new job!

As TTL’s founder makes his way into the western territories on a new quest, the individuals that rallied to this blog and created the community that now surrounds it will be your new hosts.

Ken

Hitmonchan107 said:
I thought 14 hours was impressive!

And congrats to David if he nabbed the job. He's good people.

8b6da741.png

Would probably have more hours but I was disappointed at my two-handed heavy armor Nord 6 hours in and made a new character.

Ken said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/NobodyHome/8b6da741.png[IMG]

Would probably have more hours but I was disappointed at my two-handed heavy armor Nord 6 hours in and made a new character.[/QUOTE]
Two-handed weapons are the worst. I love being able to heal myself and beat the s*** out of bandits at the same time.

Now that Skyrim is out, I'm hyped for Anniversary. I'll have to wait on getting it, though. I'm about to put my car in the shop.

Trasher

Hitmonchan107 said:
Two-handed weapons are the worst. I love being able to heal myself and beat the s*** out of bandits at the same time.

Now that Skyrim is out, I'm hyped for Anniversary. I'll have to wait on getting it, though. I'm about to put my car in the shop.
I'm an orc warrior that uses two-handers. I kill dragons in like four hits lol. As soon as they land, they die. So easy haha. Just hit level 19. Around 22ish hours in I think.

urk said:

It's a good thing you aren't Duke Nukem, how would you staple balls of steel?

TheOddOne

Devolution said:
Ewww. Just now I got a trip dub in a hot potato game because some jackass on my team would shoot into my back and finish off my kills.
>_<

Happend to me a couple of times yesterday too. Whats up with this douchebag trend? Been happening way too much recently.

A27_StarWolf said:
It's a good thing you aren't Duke Nukem, how would you staple balls of steel?
:lol :lol

Trasher said:
I'm an orc warrior that uses two-handers. I kill dragons in like four hits lol. As soon as they land, they die. So easy haha. Just hit level 19. Around 22ish hours in I think.
Well damn, son. I might invest a perk in Two Handed, then.

(Small rant: Unlike previous games, your skills don't get better the more you use them. They only get better once you invest a few perks. I could have a level 100 lockpick skill, but my locks will still break like brittle bones without perk investment.)

Trasher

Hitmonchan107 said:
:lol :lol

Well damn, son. I might invest a perk in Two Handed, then.

(Small rant: Unlike previous games, your skills don't get better the more you use them. They only get better once you invest a few perks. I could have a level 100 lockpick skill, but my locks will still break like brittle bones without perk investment.)
Interesting. This is the first Elder Scrolls game I've played so I didn't know that it was like that before. Yeah I have a bunch of 2-handed perks. One of which gives me 80% increased damage. The other awesome one I have is when I do a running power attack I do a double critical damage hit. I BRING THE PAIN!

I love the fact that you can pretty much play this game any way you like. It's so cool reading about all the other people playing in their own unique ways.

Trasher said:
Interesting. This is the first Elder Scrolls game I've played so I didn't know that it was like that before. Yeah I have a bunch of 2-handed perks. One of which gives me 80% increased damage. The other awesome one I have is when I do a running power attack I do a double critical damage hit. I BRING THE PAIN!
That is ridiculous.

Top Bottom