• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

GhaleonEB

Trasher said:
Anyone know how to fill soul gems in Skyrim? lol
Use the Soul Trap spell, or a weapon enchanted with that spell, on an enemy, and then kill them within the window the spell allows. If you have a gem large enough to contain the soul, it will be trapped automatically in it (great visual effect for it).

I had a bow for a while that would Soul Trap any enemy if killed within 4 seconds of the strike. I just used it as my finisher to fill gems automatically for me.

Ken said:
To create challenges, you need to log in to your Windows Live ID right?
Correct.

heckfu

Banned
I reckon I'll be on around 12:45 (CST) tonight if people are on, and I assume they will be. Do I have six interviews tomorrow for jobs? Why sure I do, eff em.

kylej

Banned
Lazslo said:
What the what- Bungie got a new community guy? I guess he's taking Urk's position of not talking to the community while Urk is taking Sketch's position of breaking up the Public Relationship. Do we know this guy?

HIRE JUICES.
also
HALO 2 XBL
Believe.

Some kid from TTL which I guess is a forum of Bungie-strokers and bad kids. Who cares it's 343 time now.

Ken

darthbob said:
Why's that?
MrBig said:
You need a WL ID for live, why can't you?

Long story short, I changed the password tied with my gamertag one day, wrote it down, and when I tried to log in again it kept giving me an incorrect password error even though I'm pretty sure it was correct. Contacted Windows Live support, gave them a ton of proof that it was my account (contact lists, XBL prepaid cards used, known emails in the account) and they still decided it wasn't enough. Didn't know any other information I could give them so I gave up trying to get it back.

I get by on the Xbox with auto sign-in and thumb drives, but I'm locked out of stuff like xbox.com, bungie.net, Blue Flames, and whatever else requires me to sign in to something.

I've been meaning to make a new gamertag but adding friends and searching for games in matchmaking with HaloGAF will be a pain.

Homeboyd

malfcn said:
Aww..I don't like that it says I forfeited a challenge because I was experimenting.
I created a fantastic challenge that referenced funbags and it turned out it was only worth 5 cR so I forfeited. Forevertarnished

Tashi, stream still up? Need a link if yes.

Ken said:
Long story short, I changed the password tied with my gamertag one day, wrote it down, and when I tried to log in again it kept giving me an incorrect password error even though I'm pretty sure it was correct. Contacted Windows Live support, gave them a ton of proof that it was my account (contact lists, XBL prepaid cards used, known emails in the account) and they still decided it wasn't enough. Didn't know any other information I could give them so I gave up trying to get it back.

I get by on the Xbox with auto sign-in and thumb drives, but I'm locked out of stuff like xbox.com, bungie.net, Blue Flames, and whatever else requires me to sign in to something.

I've been meaning to make a new gamertag but adding friends and searching for games in matchmaking with HaloGAF will be a pain.
Tried to reset your password? Typically they will email you a way to reset it.

Ken

Awesome Barlow said:
Tried to reset your password? Typically they will email you a way to reset it.

I tired to but I couldn't get any to work which is why I contacted Windows Live service.

I also didn't have any other emails at the time to link it with.

FyreWulff

Preorder paid off and finalized, and reserved and paid off Saints Row 3 and still got the Genki pack because they somehow lost my reserve.

It's like 39 outside the store and there's 6 people sitting and waiting already. Meanwhile, back at warm house...

Ken

FyreWulff said:
Meanwhile, back at warm house...

14f4c181.png

popcorn.gif

Ken said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/NobodyHome/14f4c181.png[IMG]

popcorn.gif[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha oh wow... I know Blinding and Tashi are incredibly good at the game...

Reminds me that my first match on Reach ended up being against Slightly Live and some other gaffers. (I want to say Nutter but am not sure)

Blinding

Hydranockz said:

It's like 50 degrees in my room, and I'm not use to the new gametypes, soooooo I'm not expecting to do well. lol

Ramirez

Hydranockz said:

Reminds me that my first match on Reach ended up being against Slightly Live and some other gaffers. (I want to say Nutter but am not sure)

I see what you did there.

OrangeOak

I don't post here very often but wow ZB(zero bullshit) slayer in TU Beta playlist is so amazing.
I have a question,is there going to be some playlist without bloom after TU Beta ends?(link with TU details in OP doesn't work :( )

Top Bottom