• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Tashi0106 said:
lololololololololololololol we're having soooooooooo much fun

Check your pms.

O6pFO.png

Trasher

Hitmonchan107 said:
Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterhold has it. I'm picking his pockets as I type. Wait, he has nothing to steal. :^(
I asked this in the Skyrim thread, but to no avail: what's the best way to start leveling your pickpocketing? Some guy in the other thread was talking about how he leveled it into the 60s in like 5 minutes... He was using some sort of stone that improved his skill at it I guess.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Dang. I can't chat with you guys on Tashi's stream. Stupid work internet.

Lol you sure you wanted to chat in there? It was pretty hot and heavy.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Phinis Gestor at the College of Winterfell has it. I'm picking his pockets as I type. Wait, he has nothing to steal. :^(

fixed

Also, to the GAFers in the stream. Check your PMs, nakedness incoming.

newegg shipping did not come through for me with an early ship for CEA, but redbox and skyrim sure did.

so good. looks like I'll make it until the weekend just fine.

Edit:
Waypoint looks great on my iPhone now btw. Of course I still couldn't tell you how the videos look...

Ramirez

Just wanted to say, I hope the classic playlist can sustain a decent population, after playing like 6 3SK games in a row with no AA's, we got a game of TU Reach on Damnation with all AA's, no thanks.

Ken

FyreWulff said:
Preorder paid off and finalized, and reserved and paid off Saints Row 3 and still got the Genki pack because they somehow lost my reserve.

Just played about an hour of SR3. Pretty fun.

Going to be hard balancing my time between games and school.

I had to make a last minute stop to walmart before going to work at midnight. There is a gamestop out front and I was surprised to see a pretty long line outside. For a second, I had to think about what might be getting released at midnight and then it hit me: CEA. Completely forgot that was today.

senador

Banned
I'm honestly shocked their are lines. I've had CEA on order since early summer and it's getting shipped. I guess I just didn't think people would line up for a rerease or an older game. Not for me this time around but pretty cool.

Ramirez

Deputy Moonman said:
I had to make a last minute stop to walmart before going to work at midnight. There is a gamestop out front and I was surprised to see a pretty long line outside. For a second, I had to think about what might be getting released at midnight and then it hit me: CEA. Completely forgot that was today.

Think AC/SR3 came out too.

Havok

Ramirez said:
Think AC/SR3 came out too.
Yeah, I had forgotten all about those coming out. They were by far the majority at the Gamestop I decided to drive down to at 11:50 on a stupid, stupid whim. At least I got in and out after about five minutes.

FyreWulff

The Anniversary slipcover is purty.

Also we had an ODST and a Spartan with an iphone on his wrist as his communicatorthingy there. Unfortunately my phone doesn't take pictures.

Top Bottom