• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Tashi0106 said:
ibgCEjV28XVRgP.gif

Striker

Tombstone had it right placing the red base at the big tower area where it's more formidable to maneuver in and plant the bomb or grab the flag. Kind of unfortunate they didn't also change that up for Hang 'em High.

Truth and Reconciliation. Who made it so hard on legendary.

Game looks great, who created the asthetics ? Certain affinity,Saber interactive or 343??

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Weird that my Reach games on demand turns into a anniversary multiplayer demo in the recently played list on my Xbox. Have to go into full games to play it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Lyphen said:
Weird that my Reach games on demand turns into a anniversary multiplayer demo in the recently played list on my Xbox. Have to go into full games to play it.

Are you in the beta or regular Dash?

Karl2177

One weird little bug is if I'm already in the multiplayer component and want to switch to full Reach (Games on Demand), I have to either dashboard or switch to the CEA campaign and then quick launch Reach.

Louis Wu

So remind me... who were the sandy vaginas whining about how HaloGAF didn't get any love in the CEA credits?

sighgaf.jpg

(From the PoA's Bridge bulletin board...)

OT but if anyone is reading that Telltale shit, welcome to the reason I don't join a lot of stuff that requires or will put my full name out there.

Hypertrooper said:
If Hydranockz manages to get more than 20 kills in a match, then there is something wrong in terms of gameplay. :p

ElzarTheBam said:
If Hydra gets one kill with anything, than you have to question balancing in the game!

That hog was glorious! You shut you mouths before it gets removed! :p

Trasher

Louis Wu said:
So remind me... who were the sandy vaginas whining about how HaloGAF didn't get any love in the CEA credits?

(From the PoA's Bridge bulletin board...)
How is this related to HaloGAF? I've been here since Halo 2 and I have no idea what the connection is.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Trasher said:
How is this related to HaloGAF? I've been here since Halo 2 and I have no idea what the connection is.

Dark Planetoid was a fake fan created Halo sequel, but that's not all Wu is pointing to. Look at the watermark on the left of the poster.

Trasher

Shake Appeal said:
"Dark Planetoid Rising" is the joke subtitle someone came up with for Halo 4.

Hilarious! >_>

OuterWorldVoice said:
Dark Planetoid was a fake fan created Halo sequel, but that's not all Wu is pointing to. Look at the watermark on the left of the poster.
Yeah. I noticed that the first time I saw it. Nice nod to the fans at reddit.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I fucking hate troll face and forever alone and all that bull shit. Fuck 4chan and their shit.

Meanwhile, ESPN college gameday commerical.

"Erin, you forgot your purse!"

"That's not a purse! That's a satchel!"

:lol

uhh Halo

God those multiplayer achievments are aweful, anyone want to just boost them? I want the achievements, but I dont want to adopt the crappy playstyles involved in getting most of them.

Trasher

Tashi0106 said:
I fucking hate troll face and forever alone and all that bull shit. Fuck 4chan and their shit.

Meanwhile, ESPN college gameday commerical.

"Erin, you forgot your purse!"

"That's not a purse! That's a satchel!"

:lol

uhh Halo
V9I7l.gif

bobs99 ... said:
God those multiplayer achievments are aweful, anyone want to just boost them? I want the achievements, but I dont want to adopt the crappy playstyles involved in getting most of them.
Free yourself forever from the tyranny of multiplayer achievements and just forget about them.

Shake Appeal said:
Free yourself forever from the tyranny of all multiplayer achievements and just forget about them.

That's how I roll these days, if I get it, cool but I'm not actively seeking them out anymore. I just don't give a shit.

feel

Louis Wu said:

http://files.smallbits.com/images/sighgaf.jpg[IMG]

(From the PoA's Bridge bulletin board...)[/QUOTE]
Mr. Voc works there, so it kinda becomes more of an internal personal joke from an employee rather than a halogaf one. :(

I'd rather have a credits mention of our little group.

Devolution said:
That's how I roll these days, if I get it, cool but I'm not actively seeking them out anymore. I just don't give a shit.
I didn't even glance at the achievements for Dark Souls and Batman, the only two games I have bought this year. Feels good. Feels free.

Trasher

Letters said:
Mr. Voc works there, so it kinda becomes more of an internal joke from an employee rather than a halogaf one. :(

I'd rather have a credits mention of our little group.
Wait. So someone from here came up with the Planetoid Rising thing? I'm just trying to figure out the GAF connection here that apparently seems obvious to some of you.

Tashi0106 said:
:lol best gif I've seen in a while
I stole it from Plywood. The man always has the best gifs/images. <3

Shake Appeal said:
I didn't even glance at the achievements for Dark Souls and Batman, the only two games I have bought this year. Feels good. Feels free.

^5.

Also how's the gaming side CEA thread goin? I ain't touching it.

Top Bottom