• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

senador

Banned
Steelyuhas said:
I've got a quiz and I'm driving for 5 hours today, so late night PST I might play, but other than that pretty much anytime this weekend would be good for me.
Post up with some notice. I missed today's group so I'll join you when you do it. Damn cheevos.

Gabotron ES said:
The Playfire thing... it's some kind of scam? Someone on my friend list just send me a pm with this url "http://www.playfire.com/xbox/Gabotron_ES" and I haven't even enterd any info.

Is my "friend" really trying to get my personal info? Not cool :(
Nope. It just takes your soul. Sounds after a pretty good deal, if you ask me.

Retro

I'll likely be on for some Haloes during GAF downtime, though I can't promise I'll be awesomely good.

GT: is Retrogames if you haven't added me and yes, I'm on the spreadsheet already.

Expect me to occasionally suggest we try my awkward Turf-esque forge map.

Expect it to suck if we do.

GhaleonEB

If anyone wants to cook up a Firefight matchmaking custom challenge or two, I'd happily knock it off. Headshots seemed particularly lucrative.

xxjuicesxx said:
Pistola just dragged Instinct kicking and screaming into the next round.

They're playing very early for a Friday, aren't they? They're top seed too. I really hope they turn up this event; I don't want Dynasty or Infamous winning again.

feel

I'm on for achievement cheesing.

My Halo honor remains intact because Reach does not qualify as Halo. *trollface.png*

LosDaddie

Banned
Damn, Halo-GAF. I'm behind the times. I didn't know the Anniversary map pack was already out.

Is there a playlist for the maps? How many maps are there? I'm either going to buy them now, or next weekend.

ElRenoRaven

Thanks for the achievements and laughs guys. Sadly I couldn't stay. It was fun though. Sometimes we'll have to finish getting the defiant ones. Hopefully then I'll have a working headset again.

Striker

Steelyuhas said:
I love it.

Anniversary gametypes of course.
Yep. I haved really liked it so far.

I was talking earlier with someone about Hang 'em High. It too was one of the favorites of many CE players, perhaps moreso than any other map that came from the game, but it wasn't a well designed map itself. The maps are dated - shock, right? That's why they were altered in a way to provide more flow to the gameplay with the use of air-lifts, additional perchs to help for jumping, and so forth. Wizard, Hang 'em High, and Battle Creek are all good maps, only to be made great in their remade iteration. Thankfully they went the Beaver Creek route for most part in the CEA version.

Ken

Hypertrooper said:
Full lobby?

They boosting without us.

Edit.: I'll boost with some other guys later.
I was wondering why there are so many people on my friends list playing Reach MM lol.

kylej said:
Blow a Perfect Game 75-1?

Nope, that would be The Cleansing completing a Xenolock challenge.

Also get the fuck on you scrub I'm trying to dong. Well basically I'm doing like 40K of FF Challenges I created then I'm donging.

darthbob

Where are you guys making these custom challenges? halo.xbox.com still isn't letting me sign in and I refuse to believe that this many of you have Windows Phone handsets.

feel

Is halogaf aware that the forums will be going down for maintenance/update in about an hour and only come back up tomorrow afternoon?? (if all goes well)

What are we gonna do during that downtime?? Actually play Halo?? :S

Homeboyd

That was fun. Appreciate it guys. Got 4 or 5 knocked out.

Defiant some other time.

Letters said:
Is halogaf aware that the forums will be going down for maintenance/update in about an hour and only come back up tomorrow afternoon?? (if all goes well)

To the Waypoint forums!

darthbob said:
Where are you guys making these custom challenges? halo.xbox.com still isn't letting me sign in and I refuse to believe that this many of you have Windows Phone handsets.
It's letting me sign in. Are you signed into xboxlive.com?

kylej

Banned
Letters said:

dd.png

beernod.gif

Letters said:

What if NeoGAF never comes back? How will we find each other?
(HBO)

What if the next 38 minutes are the last HaloGAF will ever have?

This is it, baby. Hold me.

Top Bottom