• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
didyouknow_jetpacks.jpg
Theres a greater one of those out there

Hey Hydra, how was the LAN?

Everything to your liking my lord?

Today, I streaked across a neighbourhood, to get a rare politician out of hiding, once out, managed to shotgun her across the face, than proceeded to use the gun to attack the 'delicate' areas of the body guards that were protecting her. Finished the assassination, only to be followed by a sniper copter, forcefully got into a car, mad dash to a bridge, ninja rolled over it and swam to an island to hide in a dumpster, until they left.

That was only a side mission.

Man I recommend Saints row the third halogaf.

What if Halo 4 had you only play as Cortana? You use a Kinect to talk to Master Chief, telling him where to shoot and when to throw grenades. As the game progresses you'd gain the ability to give him driving directions and point out the authenticity of caves!

Of course, the option to use a controller is still there, but it's going to take forever to type out the commands on the virtual keyboard.

TheOddOne

What if Halo 4 had you only play as Cortana? You use a Kinect to talk to Master Chief, telling him where to shoot and when to throw grenades. As the game progresses you'd gain the ability to give him driving directions and point out the authenticity of caves!

Of course, the option to use a controller is still there, but it's going to take forever to type out the commands on the virtual keyboard.
Burn this post. BURN IT WITH A FIRE.

You shut your whore mouth and don't even put those ideas into the universe.

heckfu

Banned

We need potential achievements for this game STAT.

5g - Say, "This Cave is Not a Natural Formation" at least 5 times in Campaign.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

And people say we should hire Juices. I will pick you up at the airport. Make sure you write all this down.

We need potential achievements for this game STAT.

5g - Say, "This Cave is Not a Natural Formation" at least 5 times in Campaign.

Interesting approach to finding an Easter egg...

This approach meets the Halo Standard™ because we have multiple ways of telling the Chief what to do!

Not like it'd help. The DMR's serial number is on something that is definitely not a DMR in Anniversary but I'm not sure if it was intentional or a mistake by Saber.

Looking at the page which started this whole easter egg thing cant find out if its not chees peice or lightning bolt.

And people say we should hire Juices. I will pick you up at the airport. Make sure you write all this down.
Write it down? I didn't buy a Kinect so I could write things down.*

Game idea #2:
Halo 4: Master Chief Takes Notes
Comes with an official Microsoft inkjet printer peripheral. Just talk to the game and the Chief will type out your personal correspondence!

*Dictated but not read.

MrBig

Write it down? I didn't buy a Kinect so I could write things down.*

Game idea #2:
Halo 4: Master Chief Takes Notes
Comes with an official Microsoft inkjet printer peripheral. Just talk to the game and the Chief will type out your personal correspondence!

*Dictated but not read.

Halo 4: Written Edition
Comes with an official Microsoft scanner peripheral. Just write "reload!" or "Throw Grenade!" and the Master Chief will!

Guys! Going into matchmaking and screaming "this cave is not a natural formation" unlocked the GRD helmet. OMG! I am so excite right now.

EDIT: No but seriously someone with kinnect should scream stuff at the cave lol. Maybe you can scan it into the fancy library? How does that stuff work anyway?

Ken

Guys! Going into matchmaking and screaming "this cave is not a natural formation" unlocked the GRD helmet. OMG! I am so excite right now.

EDIT: No but seriously someone with kinnect should scream stuff at the cave lol. Maybe you can scan it into the fancy library? How does that stuff work anyway?

You say Analyze a couple of times until the Kinect decides to listen to you. When it does, a blue filter covers the world and things you can scan are orange. Your reticule turns into a square and when you aim at an orange object you yell Scan.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I love getting randomly matched with HaloGAF! Unless they're on the opposing team, cause then I get destroyed.

So, I've played about 30 games on the Anniversary maps now, and so far, sogood.gif. Beaver Creek, Headlong, and Timberland are awesome. Prisoner is fun in a frantic, Oddball style way. Hang'em High is fun without DMRs. And Damnation is... okay.

Had a fun moment on 1 Flag Damnation just now. We were on defense, and the opposing team had just two people (the other two quit out after our first flag cap, jerks). We thought we'd be funny and let the other team get our flag, and then kill them right as they get to the capture point. So all four of us were there, hunched down, ready to strike. The first one comes in, guns blazing. We pounce on him, and right as he falls, we see another blip on the radar, look over, and see the flag carrier falling from above directly onto the capture point.

Clever girl.

Top Bottom