• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Im in a sharing mood, so HaloGAF please have my bedroom

Click to make bigger

You know when you see a limited edition console or game and your like "who the hell would buy that?" I would and i often do.

Halo 4 Xbox 360 Console please

Kujo

^ Nice collection

The best MP achievements are worse than the worst campaign achievements. Keep achievements to campaign.
Yep, please 343, no more multiplayer cheesemints. Campaign and Firefight only.

I got betrayed for a Ghost on Timberlands cause he wanted the splatter one. People have quit out at the start of a match cause they didn't get the right gametype/map. Teammate let the flag carrier escape as he was trying to stick him and kept failing.

daedalius

Click to make bigger

You know when you see a limited edition console or game and your like "who the hell would buy that?" I would and i often do.

Man, I need one of those Warthogs. Would go nice next to the Reach statue. I have an old Master Chief figure, but he is way smaller than the models on the statue unfortunately; otherwise I'd like pose him on the top and glue him down.

Man, I need one of those Warthogs. Would go nice next to the Reach statue. I have an old Master Chief figure, but he is way smaller than the models on the statue unfortunately; otherwise I'd like pose him on the top and glue him down.

i started collecting the figures cause i wanted a correctly scaled set of halo stuff, master chief + noble team, unfortunatly they are scaled badly, the reach stuff is scaled larger :( In "Reach" scale a ODST is the size of a older scale spartan, noble 6 is head and shoulders above chief and jorge is head and shoulders taller than noble 6 which is what chief sould be)

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
Appears to be folded laminated cardboard

JPFXDl.jpg

CbVJGl.jpg

QQpSDl.jpg

We pushed for carbon fiber and Russian sable, but M$ told us they couldn't make the COGS work.

We pushed for carbon fiber and Russian sable, but M$ told us they couldn't make the COGS work.

The Reach Legendary edition is by far the highest quality one i own and packed with the most bang for your buck. I buy a special edition of every game i buy pretty much and Halo always has had the best, second would have to be the gears 3 epic edition.

I really hope 343 continue the trend of the 3 SKU's.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hello there, HaloGAF. Devo took advantage of my drunkness and made me buy this game. I will soon be joining your ranks.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
The Reach Legendary edition is by far the highest quality one i own and packed with the most bang for your buck. I buy a special edition of every game i buy pretty much and Halo always has had the best, second would have to be the gears 3 epic edition.

I really hope 343 continue the trend of the 3 SKU's.

Yeah, 343/MS did a great job producing something that met a really high bar, without having to make many sacrifices. Cool to see MW3 rock a journal in their own CE afterwards.

Click to make bigger

Looks like a control room/museum! Didn't you say you don't work the other day? You serving up on the side brah?

Put baby down for afternoon nap. Wife hogs tv so no Skyrim until later. :(

There is only one option.

Get your wife to follow you, lead her out into the wild and let her get eaten by a dragon.

I have been playing this game too much. I was going to play CEA, but instead wound up rolling another character. Tomorrow I'm playing CEA, dammit.

Top Bottom