• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Nah its just good management of the small funds i get from tax payers and holiday seasons ect.

Dat broken Britain welfare system
No hate I've been on jsa before

Earlier in Anniversary, while playing The Silent Cartographer (which looks incredible btw, I can see why they chose it as the first demoed level) I inexplicably got 'found first skull achievement'. I didn't pick it up nor did I even see it; I think it glitched.

Dat broken Britain welfare system
No hate I've been on jsa before

Earlier in Anniversary, while playing The Silent Cartographer (which looks incredible btw, I can see why they chose it as the first demoed level) I inexplicably got 'found first skull achievement'. I didn't pick it up nor did I even see it; I think it glitched.

At what point did you get it?, you may of been near the skull and it popped for some reason

Please halogaf, do not deny yourselves saint row 3, the most OTT and one of funniest games this generation, if you're on the fence, please watch (and have the time) this!

Makes a nice break from Halo.

Please halogaf, do not deny yourselves saint row 3, the most OTT and one of funniest games this generation, if you're on the fence, please watch (and have the time) this!

Makes a nice break from Halo.

From a narative point of view SR2 is the better game, the few gameplay tweaks they made with SR3 isnt really worth the extra money you would pay, im incredibly glad i didnt get the season pass as i was going to.

Half way in the game nose dives in terms of quality and skyrockets in terms of idiocy and general crapfestness. It becomes more a case of how stupid and "crazy" can we be with childish humour and situations in which their like " hey hey hey hey hey hey this is a funny part look look look" like that "cool" farther who acts down with the kids you see who is actually just a washed up who loser needs to grow up.

Its like its trying to get to the so bad its good part but never makes it.

They ruined some of the better characters aswell the most intresting ones have a tiny role.

From a narative point of view SR2 is the better game, the few gameplay tweaks they made with SR3 isnt really worth the extra money you would pay, im incredibly glad i didnt get the season pass as i was going to.

Half way in the game nose dives in terms of quality and skyrockets in terms of idiocy and general crapfestness. It becomes more a case of how stupid and "crazy" can we be with childish humour and situations in which their like " hey hey hey hey hey hey this is a funny part look look look" like that "cool" farther who acts down with the kids you see who is actually just a washed up who loser needs to grow up.

They ruined some of the better characters aswell the most intresting ones have a tiny role.

Which is exactly the reason I am liking it at the moment, a game that at no moment does it take itself seriously. PURE. FUN.

What? That's the best part! Every other game like this goes for the generic serious route, it's great that it went crazy and took it to 11. Some of the things that happen in that game are just amazing.

Which is exactly the reason I am liking it at the moment, a game that at no moment does it take itself seriously. PURE. FUN.

See, i get what your saying its the expeience i had with SR2, however it became too over the top and a bit old hat with SR3, its an okay game dont get me wrong its just as far as humour goes it felt very forced, the later sections specifically. Like they HAD to be off the wall and crazy.

It also feels very unpolished and rushed the further on it gets, i imagine they pushed for the release date and the later content got smashed together.

It has some amazing moments mostly to do with the sections they play audio over.

See, i get what your saying its the expeience i had with SR2, however it became too over the top and a bit old hat with SR3, its an okay game dont get me wrong its just as far as humour goes it felt very forced, the later sections specifically. Like they HAD to be off the wall and crazy.

It also feels very unpolished and rushed the further on it gets, i imagine they pushed for the release date and the later content got smashed together.

It has some amazing moments mostly to do with the sections they play audio over.

Don't wanna derail this Halo thread anymore, but at the moment it feels polished and not rushed, I guess I have to see if it stays that way.

In terms of its OTT, I think the developer realised they were pushing it to the max, the characters even reference their situation in the game.

On the the topic of OTT, have you ever played bayonetta? My god.

Don't wanna derail this Halo thread anymore, but at the moment it feels polished and not rushed, I guess I have to see if it stays that way.

In terms of its OTT, I think the developer realised they were pushing it to the max, the characters even reference their situation in the game.

On the the topic of OTT, have you ever played bayonetta? My god.

Yeah, but over the top action tends to be more acceptable to me than forced humour anyway each to their own glad your enjoying its the only game this year iv bought and kinda regretted.

Hear, hear!

Most people I know spent more time reading Halsey's journal and admiring the Noble Team statue than actually playing the game, myself included.

You're an inheritor at looking at a statue??!!!

Watched a youtube video of the skull I got in cea, realised you just walk over them in this game, unlike the wieldable one's in Halo 3.

The Only problem with the Legendary Edition of Reach is that my interestin/respect for the statue disappeared after finishing the game. Noble Team are a joke, lookIng at the statue just reminds me of the failed promise of a Spartan Squad in-game.

The Only problem with the Legendary Edition of Reach is that my interestin/respect for the statue disappeared after finishing the game. Noble Team are a joke, lookIng at the statue just reminds me of the failed promise of a Spartan Squad in-game.

Can't help but agree. At least the ODST's sounded like they had a relationship btween themselves :/

Edit: That and Jorge's turret and Jun's sniper are constantly dismantling themseles from the piece >:[

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yo timedog ill teach you how to be pro at halo.

Okay, and I'll teach you how to be a pro at Street Fighter.

38hoJ.png

Striker

lol ok.

You disagree? please tell me how SR3 is a better game than 2. Oh i get it must be zimos right? or is it prof genki we know that guys awesome. Must be the gangs right or the cool
mars
section.

Its stupid and at first that stupid is fun but it quickly devolves into trying to hard and expecting the punch line too often. And that story telling is really something huh? the last 2 hours of the game are a rush from point to point with the only explination being the character decided he wanted to.

The "choice" at the end is ridiculous aswell.

MrBig

Can someone fill me in on the time dog / blame space thing? I read references to those guys often but don't know that the thing was.

I saw some poll thread about them and know that they have almost the same avatars. No idea what the whole thing is.

But Blamspace is inherently better because he made the awesome pics thread

Can someone fill me in on the time dog / blame space thing? I read references to those guys often but don't know that the thing was.
They had a poll over in the OT...for whatever reason.

I don't understand the adoration GAF gives to either of them. I think they're both suppose to be funny...?

Top Bottom