• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT7| What are They to Say Now?

Tawpgun

Kill-Cams are actually really notorious for spotting clear lag. In a game as fast as CoD, with such short kill times, lag decides more than most other games.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Are you just trying to go pro at all of the MLG titles? The ultimate gamer lol.

I have never tried playing Starcraft, the level of investment required in real strategy games is huge. That kind of put me off straight away lol. Much respect to the people that are good at it but ill stick with Halo Wars. :p

I mean, Halo's my game still. I'm not actively trying to go Pro lol. I'm going to play like I normally do and whatever happens happens.

Also Letters, check your PMs. For real.

daedalius

My favorite:

To put it in simple terms: the difference between three- and five-bar connections in MW3 is enough to see you gunned down without even getting a shot fired off: even though, from your perspective, you visibly returned fire.

Client-side hit detection in BF3(PC) is pretty balls as well, love the info catching up to you that you're dead and you never had a chance to do anything.

Tawpgun

Don't worry, people have liked Orbital. Beyond mind blown already.

redfigure-raised-hand.jpg

I liked it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is going on with my fingers? I just played against a toss in late game and everything went fine until late game when I SOMEHOW managed to bind my orbital commands with some SCVs, some marines to my rax and other shit like that so because of this I was constantly at 3000+ minerals. Fuck my life.

Trasher

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is going on with my fingers? I just played against a toss in late game and everything went fine until late game when I SOMEHOW managed to bind my orbital commands with some SCVs, some marines to my rax and other shit like that so because of this I was constantly at 3000+ minerals. Fuck my life.

V9I7l.gif

Hi, Yoshi. :)

This. Oh. God. This. <3

The closet thing to the Halo 3 experience you'll get with Reach.

Its pretty damn good, I just wish there was a chilled out playlist that had similar settings with Radar lol, MLG is tough. Going in without a team is suicide, especially without radar. It also seems to match you against full parties even when you go in solo.

WHAT

THE

nickcagecrazylaughi5fhx.gif

I have no idea what your talking about.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Its pretty damn good, I just wish there was a chilled out playlist that had similar settings with Radar lol. MLG is tough, especially without radar. Going in without a team is suicide. Especially because you seem to match against full parties even when you go in solo.

12 months

Thermite

WHAT

THE

I hate when that happens.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
WHAT

THE

Get out of here troll! lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How the hell did I even manage with that? Sorry guys.

WHAT

THE

Damn, you really suck, I would never screw up like that. Hold the controller with two hands dude. Also you should have armour locked, that might have helped with the rax.

Also you were playing on Orbital!?? Why didnt you veto!?? You messed up in the pre game, never mind the late game dude.

Slightly Live said:
12 months

Im counting the days!

To be fair, between the 0 bloom playlist, the MLG playlist and the Anniversary playlist I can actually have fun on Reach now, bravo 343.

Yoshichan

I'm out of here guys :lol this is weird.

Tawpgun

I thought you had good taste?

idk, I never had issue with it. I wouldn't put it in MLG or anything, but I liked the way gameplay panned out. I would always have my team patrol around the U's. Pick a direction, stick with it, make sure you get there for rocket spawn.

Art fans already pre-ordered it, but if you haven't seen it yet:
Nicolas “Sparth” Bouvier, has been an active Artistic Director and Concept Designer for the gaming industry for over 15 years. In Structura 2, he delights us with what he has been imagining for the last three years since the release of his first best selling book, Structura. This visually stunning book includes images from HALO, over seventeen new gorgeous books covers (for authors Greb Bear, Michael Flynn, L.E. Modesitt, Paul mcauley, Frank Herbert, Jonathan Strahan, Peter Watts and Christian de Montella, to name a few) and never before published personal science fiction pieces that will have your imagination running to the future!

Not to ignore the past, Sparth also shares his world of fantasy art pieces influenced by medieval times.

In addition to the amazing images that you will want to devour over and over, Sparth shares his expertise with several step by step tutorials focusing on specific Photoshop techniques using custom brushes, custom shapes, clone stamping and the smudge tool, to name only a few.

Be swept away into the imaginative and gorgeous world of Sparth’s imagination and then pick up a few Photoshop tips to assist you in improving your digital artistic knowledge and visual communication skills!
If you want to pre-order.

Even if we don't get any new art pieces(expect the Cryptum and Primordium cover), this book will be amazing. Structura 1 was already one of the best art books I looked through. (Unfortunately I haven't read a lot of artbooks.)

daedalius

Art fans already pre-ordered it, but if you haven't seen it yet:

If you want to pre-order.

Even if we don't get any new art pieces(expect the Cryptum and Primordium cover), this book will be amazing. Structura 1 was already one of the best art books I looked through. (Unfortunately I haven't read a lot of artbooks.)

Wow I might actually have to get this.

Scratch that... I HAVE TO GET THIS. Art gods demand it!

Tonight is my last night of work/school for a month.

Halo.

1 a.m. EST.

Beer.

Be there.

Edit: Of course, if no one wants to be there, I'll just stay sober and play Skyrim. Like a boss.

Partially I feel I'm to blame. I have cleansed so many kids from Halo.
Somehow you cleansed me last night. I rage quit after a few of those games. The one where I went -14 just made me angry. How come when I play with randoms in MLG I go positive more often then when I play with you and Kyle on my team?

Top Bottom